1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT FAIL?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Tom Win, May 3, 2019.

1. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

FEVER.
    Of course its not a fail of ct but mine.
    Doing Leptin Reset for 2 months now.
    Started CT 6 weeks ago with face dunking. Doing cold showers for 2 weeks from now (2 times for 4 min).
    Going outside every day and grounded (3 months).

Yesterday i drink 4 500ml bottles of cold water from the fridge in 3 hours.
    Yesterday and day before i have been trying chronic cold exposure for 7 hours a day with:

https://www.zoro.co.uk/shop/power-tools/fans-industrial/05616-24"-drum-fan/ps/ZT1024945X?utm_campaign=pla-Power+Tools+-+&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping-pla&utm_keyword=ZT1024945X&istCompanyId=6aa6787b-063e-4414-802d-129f235df603&istFeedId=8719e243-9ed6-485d-b654-4023447f0a65&istItemId=wximltwmi&istBid=tztx&mkwid=snME6uES-dc&pcrid=314501974021&pkw=&pmt=&prodid=ZT1024945X&slid=&pgrid={groupid}&ptaid=pla-405664287011&gclid=CjwKCAjwza_mBRBTEiwASDWVvmH7bmfiEInS-jsFfN2Ak8PkpqPBH062u4zWF7XtK5crAoZHdK1oKhoCegQQAvD_BwE

24 hours ago I have sore throat and fever started (40 degrees).
    Took 2 ibuprofen lysine 320mg twice already.
    It helped for couple of hours but i have now shivers (uncoupling) and fever.
    Now my temp is 40 again.

Since Im a beginner: should I take Ibuprofen till I get better or continue cold showers to combat fever.
    Apreciate experienced members for some guidance.

Amusing:
    INFRARED Thermometer shows:
    Funny thing is that my left eye shows 39C and my right eye shows 41 degrees.
    Completely do not know how to interpret this. Jack ofcourse knows. Yes I have short sightness. With a difference on eyes.
    My eyes hurt also.
    Had mild headache.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  2. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Fourth day now and fever still on 40. Can anybody had fever more tan 4 days? How to combat this.

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Tom, with 40 fever that does not go down a trip to ER is warranted. Getting advice re elevated temperature is one thing but with 40 you need someone to eyeball you in the flesh.
    get well soon.

Marko Pollo and JanSz like this.
  4. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Assess:
    We've been CT-ing since November and have dropped the temp to 10(40) degrees an both have a runny nose. The wife has been getting extremely hot before and after a meal (fibromyalgia), she has also gone from constant headaches to none but since winter is upon us her headaches have returned all beit periodically.
    She did have myoipia in the eye that was struck by lightning (long story)...but has since had no issue with that.(although she said yesterday the headache was in that eye).
    Following JK's LS protocol- CT is twice per day one of which is a face dunk - always outside, always earthing- dramatic changes in her mood, cycles, pain and energy levels.

Plan: 12.5 for ct temp, upload am and download pm sunlight (she can do better here)
    More seafood.
    (Put the foot down on her feeling so good and wanting cheesecake).

Act: keep going.

Side note:
    We have no white light in the home only red and purple or candle power.
    Upon waking its straight to the solar wifi (Sun) then within 10 min we scavenge the current veggie patch for a quick electron (leafy greens) hit before hitting the frypan with ghee and meat, then its butt naked for another upload..haventhamissed a day yet.
    Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Have you taken your local emf readings?

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When having headache it is good idea to check
    progesterone level (from dr Dzugan)
    ----
    ======================================
    https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Progesterone $17.29

-----------------------------
    I would modify that to
    saliva
    progesterone
    estrogen
    Pg/E
    initially (around 2013), early after @Jack Kruse opened this board he talked a lot about Pg/E

upload_2019-5-5_7-32-5.png

7. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Thanks everybody for the replies. Finally my fever dropped down thanks to Metamizole (Pyralgina). I was using it while young but completely forgot about this one. The EMF readings I cannot afford right now and expensive lab test also. I hope this gonna change soon because i have some big plans about my future.
    This was horrible time of misery for me and I learned that I was not prepared for it. Still feel like shit. My eyes hurt, throat, head and have blocked nose. But the worse is gone the fever.

8. Hey Tom.
    Glad your feeling better. Im no doc or expert on ct but i got to watch that i dont over ct. I can force myself to do it, but if i go too long i feel wiped out for many days like i overtrained. If im feeling like i might be coming down with something, i do real quick ct for an immune boost but no more. No reason to stress body more.
    I did 30 minutes at 50 degrees the other day and was wiped out. Did 10 minutes twice today and feel much better

9. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

10. drezy

drezy New Member

Hang in there and please take it easier on yourself during your sessions.

I'm just as guilty of trying some crazy CT experiments so I understand.

Like @Marko Pollo I've shortened my sessions. My new favorite is to hop in cold water(52F) for 15 minutes, lay in the sun for 15 and repeat this for 2 or 3 session back to back if time allows. So I'll get 30-45 min in the cold, but also soaking in light in-between. It feels just right and I catch up with an audiobook while I look up at the sky.

11. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Thanks Everybody for replays. I stil cough. Hopefully its gonna pass soon. I WISH In Jack BLOGS CT would be more detailed. I took it for a word and had industrial fan for couple hours. because JACK said in his blog CHRONIC cold exposure is what takes you cold adapted. I ONLY wish JACK would do more slides in his talks. And more detailes for random people because they are taking his words for GRANTED. I AM. BUT i am not a gold member yet. So...