1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT emotional changes?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by MattD1995, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I’m 4 weeks into CT, and 2 weeks into the Leptin Rx. Going through what feels like an emotional detox. Manic euphoria, then paranoia, feelings of impending doom, then hyper-positive outlook with an edgy feeling...CT seems to tremendously aggravate these emotional mood swings. Anyone experience similar effects when starting out? Almost feels like my body is flushing something out.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As redox changes occur the difference between emotions and feeling change. WHY?

[​IMG]

Remember that CT helps you make DDW in the matrix and this type of water has better physics to store the light.......you are coming from a position where your mitochondria where not making the water well........so the difference should be present.

This is evidence of how the environment changes you when you alter your choices in that environment.

[​IMG]

3. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Dr Kruse,

Thanks for the reply! Your insight always helps me keep on track as I’m making these changes. Glad to know I’m not going crazy. It’s definitely been a mental roller coaster.

Phosphene likes this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Not easy for me either. Major mood swings since the time and sun change—I’m just trying to cope till Mexico in January.

If I stay in the north next year I’m building a greenhouse to do outdoor CT. My indoor tub just isn’t the same, though I think it’s gotten me ready to attempt a quick dunk in the river. There I said it! No backing out now.

Hang in there. You are blessed to have found and implemented these teachings at such a young age! :)

Christine_L likes this.
  5. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Glad I’m not the only one, this lack of sunlight is killing me. Very cloudy/rainy here in dallas.

It’s weird, weather used to not affect me this much. Or maybe I just wasn’t conscious of it. Ever since adopting the Leptin rx, CT, grounding, blue blockers, etc... everything seems to affect me more. For instance, I notice quickly when I enter a high EMF area. I notice my emotions much more. It’s like my mind/body connection is waking up for the first time. It’s exhilirating on many levels, but it’s also unearthing some chaotic emotional junk. Heavily leaning on EFT and meditation to get me through this.

Christine_L likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is it now? Dallas is firmly 5G and as the sun goes redox gets worse.......Dallas is akin to living at the 50th latitude now with 5G there.

^^^^^That is Black Swan relativity.

7. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Ugh. I knew Dallas was bad, but I didn’t know 5g was already rolled out here. I guess it makes sense... The health of my friends and family has been falling apart over the last year. My uncle just developed ALS. My 21 year old cousin developed a rare form of non-epileptic seizures in the last month (PNES). My aunt just broke both wrists. My own mental health has been teetering for months. Looks like I’ve got a fight in front of me since I can’t financially afford to move. Lot’s of CT, meditation, and seafood ahead. The coming months will be both tough and interesting.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its been 5G since July

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sometime this summer my mother, in north Dallas, noticed that the birds had left her backyard feeder. There still are some grackles and such, but the ones she was feeding and watching became suddenly scarce. Now she just watches the squirrels.

drezy likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow. That is scary. When the birds leave... that is when we really should leave too....
    Where I live are still plenty of birds and bees, that feels really good

recoen likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on how emotions and cold and healing marry to one another:

Johanna used cold free diving to restore health in her bad leg. She got the message from nature that restoration of her free radical signaling in her damaged leg was the key mode in her recovery. WHAT DO ISOLATION FLOAT TANKS AND THIS FILM HAVE IN COMMON? The first paper ever written on cold water revivals was in the 1990s. We learned that it could be effective in reperfusion injury due to a variety of insults man faces. I am here to tell you that most diseases come from or are made worse by the electromagnetic environment we choose to live in because of how changes the free radical signals a cell can make in the healing callus of injured tissue.
    In this way, free diving in the cold water mimics the reasons why an isolation float tank works so well in humans who have sustained injury, stress, or trauma.
    Both of these techniques lower the sensory inputs to mitochondria to decrease power consumption in the defective colony of mitochondria in the damaged areas of the body. These techniques help damaged cells to limit ROS/RNS to navigate a "better solution" to mitigate the situation these cell's mitochondria are in.

No one sees this perspective EASILY, because they do not understand energy production in mitochondria and how it uses electron, proton, and photon spin numbers to make the free radical signals from the matter in these damaged cells using light and altered oxygen tensions in the damaged region.
    The incident EMF in the cells during the damage and recovery phase is the key to understanding the mysteries around reperfusion injury and stress from the PVN in the brainstem. It also explains why all cases of trauma can be helped by using cold with solar frequencies. Red light is especially helpful in this arena. in the film below you'll see a cloudy sky. A cloudy sky is a red light day to a Black Swan. If you restore the cells with the proper solar EMF input you become able to limit the damaging free radical signals. Once they are lessened and the normal free radical signals can be restored to lead to healing resolution. She found her Optimal prescription was cold and free diving under cloudy days.

People in biology have no idea that all free radicals have unpaired electrons and understanding the quantum spin state of those free radicals, and how controlling light and oxygen tensions in your healing phase is the MOST IMPORTANT key to the puzzle of how you can use nature to help you win your health back. In this hauntingly beautiful film, watch as Finnish free diver Johanna Nordblad explores an underwater world beneath the ice under the blood red sky of clouds. https://on.natgeo.com/2POtVcC

Anne V, WarrenT and kris90 like this.
  12. kris90

kris90 New Member

CT FTW!

13. kris90

kris90 New Member

@MattD1995 I think it's going to take some time to adapt. I've been doing CT on/off since 2014 (mostly consistent since 2016). I find I don't need to do nearly as much in the summer as in winter.

I think the worse your redox is, the longer it may take you to adapt, but ironically, it helps increase your redox! So kind of a bizarre situation, but definitely keep at it. I take advantage of really ramping up my CT around September so that I still have some sun to help me warm up, and then I'm ready to embrace winter coldness. Do your best, and next summer, make sure you REALLY build up your redox, and you'll be amazed how well you handle the cold the following winter.

In winter, I need a ton of CT to feel optimal. I am much more sensitive to nnEMF, blue light and other things like coffee, alcohol and carbs. CT always gives me relief of any unwanted symptoms related to poor environment: i.e. depression or fatigue.

14. WarrenT

WarrenT Silver

Powerful message for CT's healing ability and beautifully filmed!

It's strange, seeing the ice from her underwater perspective brought back a bit of panic from one of my earliest memories. As a 6 year old, I fell through the ice in a frozen drainage canal and looking up saw that view as I was moving under the ice. Just when I was about to enter a culvert and my demise, 2 men jumped through the ice and pulled me out.

This, my first experience with CT didn't go so smoothly. After they took me to my parents those men just disappeared.

Now I find myself craving the cold water...well after a couple of sucky minutes.

kris90 likes this.
  15. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

I havent dunked in a river yet but I noticed after doing CT regularly now, I am taking mental note of all the active water near me - streams, waterfalls, and rivers- for their CT possibilities!