1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT during spring/summer?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by MattD1995, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

oysters are the keys to the kingdom...

2. Karlosis

Karlosis New Member

does you buy oysters online and have them shipped to you home?

If so, do you keep them in the freezer or fridge?

3. Penny

Penny New Member

I buy 7 cans per week at Trader Joes and I put Siracha, a bunch of crushed garlic, turmeric, black pepper and lemon juice to get them down - raw oysters are too expensive but it's around $3.00 for a can -
    I eat one can per day and it really helps sleep -

4. malc0088

malc0088 4th dimension

search for your local seafood distributor in town. I buy from the same distributor that all the grocery stores and restaurants do. 1 east coast oyster from the store is 1.99....I buy in cases of 100 ct for .65 a piece. I just exchanged all the supplements i used to take for oysters. I go through 100 ct every 2 weeks. I just keep them on ice in the fridge.

Corey Nelson and Marko Pollo like this.
  5. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

My tub is outside here in ohio and I can only get the water down between 66-70.5 degrees.

Am I still getting a benefit doing it?

I'm not shivering at all like I used to when water was 55 or lower. But I still feel somewhat colder for about 1-2 hours afterwards.

6. drezy

drezy Gold

You're gut is telling you the answer right there.

Anything under body temp is technically CT. Time needed and effect will vary with temperature.

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

CT works at anytime and is never a mismatch. It basically mimics magnetism allowing us to tap free energy as electrons fall to the ground state. Since cold increases the density of water, we have a better repository for "light" energy in the cold. This means we have better control over the amount of light/heat we release to drive the biochemical reactions within our cells, and lose less coherent light/energy back to the environment. This is why we release more IR light from our mitochondria and less ELF UV light in the cold. We are minimizing the energy leak, while also allowing chemical bonds to strengthen (think hormones binding to their receptors).

I would say we probably didn't need to do as much (if any) CT back in the day of living a natural life adapting to our environment, but given our modern world filled with EMF and blue light while burying the sun, we need as much CT as we can tolerate if our environment is toxic.