1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT-detox goes in waves or not?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Glamorama, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Jack, seeing you're the only one here who has done CT for a longer period of time, I thought it was worth asking:

Detox, hormonal mayhem and all those beautiful side-effects of burning body fat/WAT seems to come and go in waves. Was this your experience? I'd like to know that what I suspect is waves of detox happening, is in fact nothing to worry about, as physically I really haven't been my normal self since starting CT.

I see detox as a good sign, but no one else on this site has mentioned that it keeps coming and going after the initial first 5-6 weeks of CT? The signs I'm experiencing in particular are phlegmy coughs, dry skin, occasional outbreak of pimples, and bloating way past my normal bloat. I feel great and have good sleeps and great gains in the gym, so all is well... and finally I've lost my apetite, that took 6 weeks to happen. :)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it can. it is not a linear process....and i too look at it as a good sign. the most important part of the process is apoptosis and turnover of the fat cell.