1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT chamber experiment, interested?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by drezy, May 8, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

Past Drezy, Galvanized also does not play well with ionized water. Inlining a massive UV light will turn your relatively deionized water in ionized water and thus bye bye passivation layer!

Seriously past Drezy, you're giving future Drezy's, like me, more run around and a bad name. Sort your shit out and do your chemistry and physics homework mate!

I showed him...

Christine_L and Antonis like this.
  2. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It would definitely be convenient source of cold.
    I do not have it.
    My CT's are mostly cold showers and light clothing.
    -------------------
    @Dennis Clark
    I would like to get your attention and hopefully participation in the topic of body hydration.
    Our body hydration status is highly important and it's importance is mentioned million times by @Jack Kruse .
    But it results with Jack drinking enormous amounts of water.
    That is questioned, and specifically dr Boros advices to monitor ADH and keeping it in the middle of range.
    Currently he (dr Boros) sees it mostly near 0.5 or even less. That means that all those people have already diabetes insipidus and are encouraged to get deeper into it.
    ----
    With above aside, the subject still is, how to make our body hold on to more water, because indeed often we do not have enough of it.
    At the moment it looks to me that there is solution.
    It is about silica. (discussed often by Sue-UK).
    ----
    @Sue-UK while chasing her excessive aluminum (that may cause Alzheimer's) is drinking high silica waters (good) (that are likely also high in deuterium)(bad).
    @DrEttinger while helping with silica points into common foods (barley, oats) that are super high in silica, but he seems less interested in green foods that are not only good source of silica but also low in deuterium.
    Dr Boros, mentions that green plants, even those containing sugar, are low in deuterium (including low deuterium sugar).

With all above, I see juices from green plants as a:
    DDW (Deuterium Depleted Water) containing plenty od silica (Available everywhere, specially in Australia and New Zealand).
    And we likely would benefit using them as a source of water and silica.

The reference that @DrEttinger posted:
    https://www.advancedhealing.com/wp-...-Steiner-Substances-as-Vessels-for-Forces.pdf

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...quences-and-rejuvenation-o.25082/#post-291984

=================================================

upload_2020-9-16_7-39-25.png

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:39 AM
    John Schumacher likes this.
  4. @Dennis Clark - Since you live in a desert -> Phoenix desert heat - During summer, the interior temperature of a sitting car can skyrocket. According to the Phoenix Fire Department, that interior temperature can reach 138 degrees in as little as five minutes and 150 degrees or higher in 15 minutes – even with the windows cracked.

I had recommended -> a Cold Therapy "sauna", considered building a deep pool (at least 7 feet deep, 6 feet wide and 10 feet long), put red LED pool lights in it, add a few pounds of Epson Salts, covering it from the sun’s heat. This would provide 55-degree water with enough psi to simulate a hyperbaric chamber. Adapt snorkel gear, body weights (to hold you down there) and your set for a twenty-minute meditative experience.

Just measure the temperature of deep water body of water in your area, you may just find the above idea just may work.

5. Dennis Clark

Hi, John...I love your creativity. We do have nearby lakes that might fit the bill. A friend of mine is installing a pool, spa, and cold plunge in his back yard. The cost of the chiller is going to be more than $4,000. Whew! Yes, our heat is phenomenal. Some days I could use oven mitts to touch the steering wheel in my truck. I've been burned on a seatbelt buckle (not the only one to have that happen hereabouts, either). The easiest access to a cold plunge for me WAS a local athletic club. Then their chiller broke. Then COVID-19 hit and they closed. At the moment I've resurrected my cold vest and will be using it until I can get my cold tub set up before winter. Now I feel inspired to imagine sitting under 50-degree water, CTing, and meditating all at once.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  6. Dennis Clark

Thanks for the quick and comprehensive reply, JanSz. Now you do have my attention about hydration. Of course, this has been on my mind ever since I started to realize the internal hydration from what I call 'metabolic water' (i.e., made at the end of electron transport in mitochondria) is the key water we depend on for making EZ water, etc., etc. As you mention, taking water orally, however, isn't the same. Indeed, drinking water can be overdone to the point where people suffer hyponatremia. A friend of mine nearly died a few months ago from what looks like that. He drinks cheap bottled water like it's going out of style. (Following advice from his oncologist after having had bladder cancer.) No mineral replacement, no salt, nothing. I think he washed out his electrolytes. His doctor never even mentioned hyponatremia to him. No surprise that he didn't listen to me either, since his son is an an oncologist. I've discovered the groups of people who are least interested in actual human biology acc. to mitochondriacs are parents of doctors.

Now, about silica - very interesting stuff. A couple of things your note and the pdf document bring to mind. If we have 92 naturally occurring elements, not including isotopes, which ones are helpful - i.e., that we use - and which ones are not (e.g., halogens other than iodine). Demonstrating mineral deficiencies with ultra-trace elements seems to be a major challenge. Even when deficiencies are documented, they don't tell us much about what is optimal. That's really tough, since optimal is a matter of context (i.e., highly variable among different people).

One more thing before I quit babbling (for the moment), is a comment about the cellular nature of organisms. Our view is from the perspective of the Cell Theory. Unfortunately, it's loaded with so many flaws that it just doesn't hold water. Noting that, I even had to dig up my copy of Pollack's book, Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life. Should be required reading for all biologists. Just sayin'.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I really do not want to sidetrack this discussion.
    That usually happens by introducing some curveball, like nnEMF.
    Making our own (matrix) water is priority #1
    It creates and makes available for processes of living, so much energy that the next big chunk of energy, the solar (at noon at the Equator, above the clouds) (highly discussed in order to sidetrack) is not even close.

The second priority seems to me is the ability to hold on to that water.
    It may be as simple as maintaining proper silica level content.
    All likely easy to monitor by BUN/Creatinine ratio. (Something else??)
    ==================

If we can call green juices a DDW (Deuterium Depleted Water) with a high content of silica,
    that could be a solution that should work in bad places, such as Aussies.
    In other places may work even better.

We still could eat barley and oats that are the highest in silica, but that is not helping in minimizing deuterium input.
    Body Water %

upload_2020-9-17_10-25-30.png

Arboleaf
    upload_2020-9-17_10-50-7.png

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  8. I HEART -> Pollack's book, Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life.

9. I love products which provide bio-feedback! Thank you for sharing

JanSz likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What do you think about that scale?
    Do you know of a better, more convenient way to monitor frequently body's water %% ?

11. Sorry - no I don't

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Greens like spinach and spring greens aren't a high silica content, (fresh boiled spinach (i.e. added water) is only around 5.1/100g, and raw spring greens is around 1.81/100g). Even with better value greens, how much is extracted as OSA and how much is left in the pulp is also an issue. Even if I knew the silica value of the greens going into the juicer, the value in the extracted juice is likely to be a lot less, as only a percentage is available as water soluble OSA. What is left as pulp and discarded could not get used in the gut to keep out aluminium from other sources. To get a reasonable amount of silica could take a couple of kilograms of greens, volumes I'd never munch through in their natural state. Then its oxylates, pesticides blah blah ....

The bigger clue for me is the connection between silicon and deuterium, as in a plant's overall structure, they seem to go together. And when together in water, it seems to have therapeutic value, despite the deuterium. With plants, when we peel, remove husks etc, or process, the silicon value drops dramatically, but it remains high in deuterium. That seems to be the mismatch, not the deuterium itself. In general, fruits are high deuterium, and low silicon - but then fructose comes onto the scene, and there's seasonal availability. Even then, as omnivores rather than fruitarians we could still be getting plenty of silicon from other sources. Also we wouldn't normally binge on berries like an omnivore bear before getting ready for hibernation. Carnivore animals would be getting silicon from skin, tendons, entrails, bone, blood etc - and humans on carnivore diets could get it from bone broths etc, its the eating mainly muscle meats type carnivore diets that might have problems, particularly if they are exposed to aluminium. :)

Other than the silica removing aluminium and helping to maintain structure (and mass), one potential reason to drink a silica rich mineral water, despite the deuterium, is that the DDW made by the mitochondria could then be recycled in the cell (using melanin to split it back into a source of H+ and oxygen), rather than lose it through sweat, urine or breath. :)

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A silicon-deuterium combo that I doubt isn't part of mammalian biology chemistry and physics, keeping deuterium where it should be and out of the mitochondrial matrix perhaps? :confused:

14. IMG_20200826_092540172.jpg
    Potassium silicate, fulvic acid and Trace minerals sprayed on pasture, garden veggies, compost pile,cover crops and added to sheep's water. I have also been mineralizing the pasture and garden with Rock dust, azomite, humics, calphos, and biology for years.
    IMG_20200829_153816503.jpg
    Animals eating and then spreading mineral goodness to soil.
    IMG_20200828_170351057.jpg
    Lamb chops
    IMG_20200821_190455012.jpg
    Super bone broth. Made with bones of 2 lambs. Part of daily diet.

15. And thanks to Sue-UK for doing the research and putting me onto silicon!

16. Dennis Clark

Ditto, John. Thanks, @JanSz.

JanSz likes this.
  17. Dennis Clark

Hi, JanSz...Just a quick couple of thoughts (hopefully without too much sidetracking): BIA is a notoriously inaccurate method. In general I shy away from anything that involves using wireless devices/apps/etc.

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  18. Beautiful

19. Wow -> that was beautiful -> @Sue-UK !

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Since at this time I care more about my total water content than the other measurements provided by this scale,
    I plan on doing my measurements early in the morning, right after I dump my #1 & #2 loads and before I eat or drink anything.
    Or it is totally useless way of measuring?
    Any other suggestions?

I have my DEXA report (somewhere) but I do not think it contains water content data. The data given is only about bones status (I think).

upload_2020-9-20_7-4-26.png