1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT bad for increasing Muscle Mass

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by cap, Feb 6, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

So no concern if he's eating high lectin beans (have to cook them or else they kill you) or other high lectin foods regularly?

Just asking because I'd like to learn.

shah78 likes this.
  2. cap

cap New Member

Please note there is no need to preface your response, I understand it comes from good intentions and am not offended at all. I'm not on this forum looking to get an ego jump or 'be right', I am looking to 'get it right!'

on the contrary I actually really enjoyed your response, it's more than appreciated. As far as muscle mass goes, I do truly enjoy training but obviously due to back circumstances can't go full mongoloid gym rat, and having a background of knowledge in training/coaching I find it interesting to search on here for the quantum and biologic views on here regarding that. Mainly for education purposes, not because I think life is about beating the crap out of your body so you can try and look like Arnold. I've always had a weird fascination with superhuman abilities/hero films, if anyone on here can teach me how to fly or lift up a bus I'm all in...Anyway, the forum is packed full of CT benefits so I just wanted to make this thread a little more 'specific'.

I think your solution would be awesome, and if I could do it I would do it. I booked myself a 10 day trip to the Riviera Maya in a few weeks, I'll see what that does. As far as diet, trust me I eat so much Seafood, the bacteria in my stomach feel like they get free scuba diving tours daily. But ill be honest, no my environment isn't perfect, that's why I am on here trying to cope. For example I go to a very large University which is an EMF hellhole, I live in the real world, which is a drawback, but until I am able to make a permanent trip to somewhere like the Riviera Maya, I don't want to fold and am looking to play my hand the best I can.

As far as the phone, I did (before reading this) stick one of those emf blocking patches on the back..sad to hear it was a stupid investment.

Thank you for your response, feel free to give it to me unfiltered anytime, I am here to absorb all the info and knowledge I can, if you have anything to add throw it at me!

3. cap

cap New Member

If you could help me find one that would be amazing...

4. drezy

drezy New Member

No environment is now, cap. It's a mitigation game.

Without measuring I can only guess that maybe that side of your phone's emf gets absorbed. Still, I wouldn't put it anywhere near my jewels.

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

$150 and its going on its seventh year. Needed a new $15 cover this month.

8. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Cap, from what I am reading, your environment needs to change. Your not going to get well in the environment that you became sick in Cap.

I really don't have any tricks, just that I make it a priority to spend as much time as possible out in nature, staying away from highly populated areas as much as possible too. Most of my time is spent either out here in the country, or at our cozy haven on lake Mi, on the beach, in the water and in the woods. Morning sunrise and full body exposure to morning sun are also a top priority here. You will never catch me training in a toxic blue light gym either. I gave that all up Cap. I train with heavy weights one of two days a week, outdoors. During the course of my day, I do a lot of functional movement outdoors as well. I'm not just laying in the sun, but up and moving, doing yard work, gardening, pushing the mower, using my battle ropes, gym hoops, crawling, rolling in the grass, twirling, hopping, skipping, sprinting,doing hand stands, practicing my Aikido, squatting, lunging as I walk, etc. I don't sit much here. I think that sitting too much makes one stiff and old in a hurry.

I sleep in the cold, take cols showers, get outdoors in the cold, cover up in the snow, use a cryohelmet, swim in lake Michigan and do a lot of CT there, walk in the cold water on the beach and drink ice cold spring water. I love the cold and it agrees with me.

I'm using Nature to optimize my health and her message is for anyone who is willing to pay attention and utilize what she has to offer. One also needs patience on the journey. It takes time to heal Cad.

Once again, my skin has improved by getting full body exposure to the morning sun and also, plenty of CT. However, I am not doing this for vanity, but for optimal health, to heal at the biological level. We are all going to expire here someday . When I go, it's going to be by accident, or in my sleep, with a smile on my face :) I'm not going to go as a degenerative who has given my power away to managed sick care of America!

Stian Van Zweden, Jude and caroline like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Almost any disease is curable.…… Just not every patient is because they refuse to alter their environment to suit their mitochondrial genome.

10. cap

cap New Member

@Mystic Rose60

"Cap, from what I am reading, your environment needs to change. Your not going to get well in the environment that you became sick in Cap."

My environment is not 100% optimal no, but rarely anyone's is anymore. It's the best I can do at the moment. And its actually radically different than the one I got "sick in". Although I wouldn't classify myself quite as "sick", I injured my back and it hasn't fully recovered. I am living in a completely different area with different circumstances, my environment has changed a lot.

"I really don't have any tricks, just that I make it a priority to spend as much time as possible out in nature, staying away from highly populated areas as much as possible too. Most of my time is spent either out here in the country, or at our cozy haven on lake Mi, on the beach, in the water and in the woods. Morning sunrise and full body exposure to morning sun are also a top priority here. You will never catch me training in a toxic blue light gym either. I gave that all up Cap. I train with heavy weights one of two days a week, outdoors. During the course of my day, I do a lot of functional movement outdoors as well. I'm not just laying in the sun, but up and moving, doing yard work, gardening, pushing the mower, using my battle ropes, gym hoops, crawling, rolling in the grass, twirling, hopping, skipping, sprinting,doing hand stands, practicing my Aikido, squatting, lunging as I walk, etc. I don't sit much here. I think that sitting too much makes one stiff and old in a hurry."

Sounds heavenly, and peaceful. And I would love to eventually live that kind of life. However right now, I am a young buck and I have moves to make and empires to build before I get there. When I am able I'd love to ensure all of my environment is "optimal" or non-toxic but right now it is being proactive about doing some beneficial things, doing my best to avoid toxic things , and capitalizing on the 'mitigation' bio-hacks.

"I sleep in the cold, take cols showers, get outdoors in the cold, cover up in the snow, use a cryohelmet, swim in lake Michigan and do a lot of CT there, walk in the cold water on the beach and drink ice cold spring water. I love the cold and it agrees with me.
    I'm using Nature to optimize my health and her message is for anyone who is willing to pay attention and utilize what she has to offer. One also needs patience on the journey. It takes time to heal Cad."

How has your experience been with the cryohelmet?

"Once again, my skin has improved by getting full body exposure to the morning sun and also, plenty of CT. However, I am not doing this for vanity, but for optimal health, to heal at the biological level. We are all going to expire here someday . When I go, it's going to be by accident, or in my sleep, with a smile on my face :) I'm not going to go as a degenerative who has given my power away to managed sick care of America!"

I haven't been doing it for vanity either but am curious regarding vanity, although it makes me question: all the sun exposure may be good for health but is their a trade-off with skin appearance? This doesn't seem to be addressed anywhere on the blog/forum.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is really good question.
    How to have a cake and eat it too? (In optimal way).
    How to make a moves and build empires
    in
    optimal way?

Or, little less ambitious,
    how to be professional hockey player in optimal way?
    Hockey Player/Coach/Optimization Student
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...coach-optimization-student.19520/#post-214442