1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT as a mitochondria protector from Non Native EMF

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Brent Patrick, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Hi everyone I was interested in anyone pointing me in the direction of Dr Kruse Blogs
    in relation to Cold Therapy and its direct effect on magnetism and repulsion of Non Native EMF

I am up to CT 5 and steadily putting the pieces together, I read in one particular Blog Dr Kruse
    mention Magnetism repelling Cold this sparked my interest and wondered if the same mechanism is involved with Non Native EMF?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cold water is the ultimate Faraday cage for nnEMF.

3. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

And i suspect Cold Therapy is going to a have a future flow on effect (whilst out of the water) and a form of protection whilst being subjected to a nnEMF on a daily basis

due to CT shrinking the distances between respiratory proteins to make electron/proton tunnelling more efficient and improve mitochondrial functioning.

Jude likes this.
  4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

"Cold water is the ultimate Faraday cage for nnEMF." JK
    Hmmm now I get it with the following I found :):):)

"Mold/fungus/toxins are all made worse by nnEMF because of one reason in this picture. nnEMF descreases the amount of water a mitochondria makes inside your cell and this dehydration leads to less protection of the interior of the cell to nnEMF because water is a natural Faraday cage. So the less water your mitochondrion makes the more susceptible you become to the chronic effects of nnEMF. This is why mold/toxin/fungus are not something to avoid as your first step move in a reversal. On the surface to the non mitochondriac this sounds very wrong and counterintuitive but a mitochondriac knows the first move is to hack the environment of nnEMF to improve the amount of water inside the cell." JK

Phosphene, Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

See mold.
    Shine light on it.
    mold---->>low light
    Stay on a bright side.

basements, shower stalls, humid areas
    ======================

radon
    Radon is a chemical element with symbol Rn and atomic number 86. It is a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless

It seeps thru the ground.
    It may be present in some basements.
    Radon exposure (mostly radon daughters) has been linked to lung cancer in numerous case-control studies performed in the United States, Europe and China.

Radon Gas Test Kit
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/PRO-LAB-Radon-Gas-Test-Kit-RA100/100141467

First Alert SC07 Home Radon Test Kit, RD1
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/First-Alert-Home-Radon-Test-Kit-Model-RD1/10848835

Testing and mitigation
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon#Health_risks

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ubiquitination 5 has a lot on why cold water can do what it does thermodynamically. Density = Archimedes principle = electron density = size and shape changes of proteins = HSP70 = protein stability from a geometry stand point.

labellavita and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then you have to add in water's queerness: It is a UV and IR chromophore. IR light 600-3000nm builds the EZ but we also know from pollack that 270 nm light really changes water. Now realize that when light and water come together they make a plasma. Plasma have unique feature with respect to enthalpy and total energy thermodynamically.
    [​IMG]
    For those who do not understand the above: enthalpy is a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the total heat content of a system. Some believe It is equal to the internal energy of the system plus the product of pressure and volume of the system. Plasma can really vary its power because it can vary pressure and volume tremendously. This is why a contained plasma inside a tensegrity system (collagen) of the cell is powerful. Much more powerful than we all can fathom. This is also why the idea of Birkeland currents in space are game changers when understanding stars like the sun.

Light, especially UV light, changes the structures of things with mass because of how it interacts with electrons of D shell electrons in transition metals like iron. This is why water in cell has ions in it. Ions have charges and charges make it tunable to the electromagnetic force in which photons are the force carrier. This means light can change all forms of matter in ways we fail to see. It also means different frequencies of light change things in different ways. UV light is best at changing matter in the visible spectrum because it has the most power density. Red light cannot change matter like UV can but it is optimized to move matter best. It increases the way things can move. This is why water is considered the optimal quantum motor surrounding the ATPase to make it 100% efficient.

Recall that the ATPase is a quantum light machine that uses red light and water's viscosity. http://www.nature.com/articles/srep12029

Now consider this: UV and visible light is capable of changing magnetite by changing the shapes of things it interacts with. MANIPULATING MAGNETIC TEXTURES BY USING SHAPE CHANGES. This research conducted recently sounds like my older blogs on thermodynamics doesn’t it? Recall I told you OSU found in 2014 that acoustic phonons are controlled by magnetic fields. Now I am developing for you why this is the case. People forget water is also a magnetic dipole. It is a small magnet because of the different charges of hydrogen and water at opposite ends of the molecule. This means UV light can really magnetize water easily.

Light can control magnetic properties in ways science is just waking up too. While the ability to easily control the magnetic properties of small electronic systems is highly desirable for future small electronics and data storage, an effective solution has proven to be extremely elusive to scientists especially in biology. Cells magnetically store data in DNA and they use size and shape changes in out mitochondria to control the epigenetic expression or magnetic messages in our nucleic acids. Cells are built to do this by using UV light to control the process. This process is highly dependent upon magnetitie being surrounded by water in cells and this is why all proteins are hydrated in cells. People have also forgotten that proteins act as light antennas whose electrons absorb the light wave and change it into an electromechanical wave that is absorbed in water. That electromechanical wave is built to move........like a soliton or a phonon in a cell and in blood. And I will remind you again that water is magnetic dipole. This is one of my core tenets in my blog of showing people how magnetism condenses matter in us to slow light down so we can use it in ways biology has yet to understand.
    A group of researchers from universities in Chile and Brazil are reporting this week in the Journal of Applied Physics, from AIP Publishing, a simple way to gain control of magnetism that starts by controlling the shape of the systems and this is what controls the thermodynamics of LIFE. https://scienmag.com/manipulating-magnetic-textures/

Phosphene, PaulG and Brent Patrick like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From EMF Warriors contributor Jamie Ann: "Magnetite is an excellent absorber of ultraviolet radiation and is also good at transmitting visible light. This may mean that magnetite uses these light frequencies in cellular signaling as well." QED works in ways most cannot fathom. http://eatgenius.com/is-magnetite-involved-in-brain-function/

9. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

I missed the birkeland current connection in the first paragraph... can you elaborate?

drezy likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Those currents pinch.......and that pinch condenses matter in plasma and it increases the pressure and power to make things like stars.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

[newspaper barker voice]
    Read all about it!
    Viscous Friction Looks Like Fiction
    Read all about it!
    Light Does Right With Magnetite

Phosphene, Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  12. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Very interesting nuggets Dr Kruse,this tells me to increase my water consumption

https://phys.org/news/2016-06-evidence-human-ability-earth-magnetic.html

ties in with Jamie Ann's Article
    "Over the past century scientists have found that other animals do indeed have magnetic sensors and that they respond to them—birds in flight use the Earth's magnetic field at least in part, as a compass, dogs orient themselves north/south to urinate. The list of examples has grown quite extensive, but one problem still remains—no one has been able to figure out how it happens. Scientists have narrowed down the possibilities Eric Hand writes in two extensive News articles on the subject in the latest issue of the journal Science, one is called the Magnetite Model, and is based on the idea that magnetite existing in the bodies of living organisms may be tugged by the Earth's magnetic field, controlling neural circuitry. The other is called the Cryptochrome Model and is based on the idea that chryptochromes in the retina are turned into radical pair molecules by sunlight and are flipped between states when impacted by Earth's magnetic field. Kirschvink, Hand, notes, believes the former is the most likely possibility, though his mission has not been to find out how it might work, but to show that it does in humans.

13. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

"This means UV light can really magnetize water easily." JK

1- ''UV light is capable of ionizing matter in cells, to different degrees, based upon its frequency. UV light is also capable of magnetizing things that are paramagnetic and ferromagnetic in nature.JK

2- Did you know that UV light is capable of magnetizing atoms? This is another reason why all cells are built to selecte UV light for emission or release for optical signaling, in my opinion.JK

3- The net negative charge of the EZ rebuilds the coherent domain sizes in cells and allows for cells to become disturbed and awakened by light when it returns and the electromagnetic force can resume the process of survival.JK

4- If you carefully look at hemoglobin and chlorophyl you’ll notice that a nitrogen cage, called a porphyrin cage surrounds a metal atom. In hemoglobin it is ferromagnetic iron and in chlorophyl is its paramagnetic magnesium. The nitrogen cages is important in generating many excitons in these molecules that travel to reactions centers at the speed of light using quantum mechanical laws of transfer. I have a sense the same arrangement is true in DNA and RNA. Why do I say this? In nucleic acids, there is four nitrogenous bases present in DNA: they are adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine (C) and thymine (T).'' JK Reality 11 OPTICS IN A NON LINEAR WORLD: WHEN UV LIGHT CHANGED EARTH

[​IMG]

So the take home be like the sphinx every morning whilst grounding for that (wireless connection) looking at the morning Sun, increasing quality water consumption even more and constant intake of DHA and continue daily CT.

Too ultimately condense Respiratory Proteins to create ATP and increases the current of electron flow to Slow Time?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dissolved oxygen (DO) is the amount of oxygen (O2) dissolved in the water. Dissolved oxygen is one of the best indicators of water quality. People need oxygen in the atmosphere to survive and animals that live in the ocean, like fish, need dissolved oxygen in the water to survive.

The amount of dissolved oxygen that the water can hold depends on the temperature and salinity of the water. This is the key to understanding how CSF chemistry links to the quantum story of life that occurs on our neocortex. Cold water can hold more dissolved oxygen than warm water and fresh water can hold more dissolved oxygen than salt water. So the warmer and saltier the water, the less dissolved oxygen there can be. The maximum amount of dissolved oxygen that the water can hold is called the saturation value.

There is always more dissolve oxygen in cold water. Oxygen is the terminal electron acceptor for mitochondria. IT is also why CSF temps need to drop for melatonon to recyle mitochondria via mitophagy at night in the absence of sunlight.

Oxygen enters the water at the surface of the water where exchange between the atmosphere and the water can take place. Waves and wind help put oxygen into the water. Dissolved oxygen is also put into the water as a byproduct of phytoplankton photosynthesis. The oxygen found in the deeper water comes from mixing with surface water. Photosynthesis can cause the water to have more dissolved oxygen than the saturation amount. When that happens it is called supersaturation.

Brent Patrick and Alex97232 like this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thank you Jack ,,so more Oxygen =Marine Life and would explain why seafood is limited around the warm waters of the equator
    phytoplankton is consumed by fish =DHA

Eat fish and Drink high quality water

Oxygen + DHA + Water =Paramagnetism = increases the electric and magnetic fields in mitochondria

"Without a nuclei or mitochondria in them, they allowing easier delivery of both DHA and oxygen to tissues that do have higher mitochondrial density. Mitochondria act as small nano-electromagnets when they are fully charged with DHA and this draws paramagnetic substance to the tissues with mitochondria. "TENSEGRITY #5: YOUR MAGNETIC SENSE JK

So in affect more oxygen is brought into the mitochondria.

drezy likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you're getting wise

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

Not to get morbid, but the one person who I've done the most to influence (and now does 3 ice baths per week) is the executor all of my funds should my wife and I get hit by a bus. I guess there is obviously a personal reason why we are close, but (last a decade older than me)he went for the trial and dunked his body into cold water and came out a better man.

As much as I know this has helped me, I feel like falling to my knees that a person that potentially could end up cleaning up after my passing gets it as well. I'm a very grateful person for this.

18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thank you Jack ...reading your book and the books you recommend have made the forum much easier to absorb, much to learn and very exciting I might add.
    Beautiful words drezy:)

Jack Kruse likes this.