1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and Sick

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jason Yun, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Jason Yun

Jason Yun New Member

What is the rule with CT and having a cold?

I thought I was getting over it, but my nose is still stuffed up and runny most of the time when inside. outside I tend to be fine.

I feel great otherwise.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Well I have been CTing when sick and it was fine! Once even with pretty high fever, I still went ice-dipping, and next day I was healthy :)
    But my CT is always pretty short, and matches the outside temp waters.. so in winter freezing. Just a minute or two.
    I do not think it will hurt, rather the opposite :)

I would just try and see how it feels :)

Cheryl. likes this.
  3. Jason Yun

Jason Yun New Member

Thanks. I felt the worst yesterday, didn't do it, just slept, 11.5 hours. Today did longest session at 27 minutes. Felt awesome afterwards

Inger and Cheryl. like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT is perfect when sick.

Jason Yun, Inger and drezy like this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Agreed. Last time I had a mild fever and had chills from a virus. As much as I didn't FEEL like doing CT, I jumped in the cold pool in the sun, and fever was gone and I felt like a champ. Virus was over before it had time to cause any real grief.

CT FTW

Jason Yun and Inger like this.
  6. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

@Jack Kruse posted something about using a humidifier with concoction of stuff. Said he was cured in matter of minutes.

"put four ounces of 35 percent hydrogen peroxide (reagent grade) in a gallon of water. I then ran a cold humidifier in my bedroom all night with this mixture."

Jason Yun likes this.