1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and panic attacks

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by MSH, Nov 29, 2016.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

For me it had major downsides. My dry mouth went from bad to extreme and overall I felt more stressed. On top of that it was very difficult throughout and required much willpower, I never truly adapted. This is 30m 10-12c daily for 8months. I have heard of others having troubles too and wouldn't want a noobie to make things worse for them.

2. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Sounds like your flow is still low... Because... any human, with enough dha, will thrive in the cold. You're not special, to the point that CT affects everyone, but you, positively. Thinking bad thoughts while trying to cold adapt, still shouldn't change the fact that you are a human and respond to CT in the same way as the other 7 billion.... Telling me that you react differently is like a four year old child telling me they don't like the cold... You aren't conscious enough of the true effect and focus on the negatives.... Low conscious or awareness = child or dying adult. I know you aren't a child................ Your dna came from the KT event, just like me, jack, and the other 7 billion. Now, go throw out your excuses and freeze!

3. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

My words are as comforting as the freezing cold. Some get scared, and some find the light, live in it, and stay warm. Depending how you react says everything about your ability to store sunlight... I'll stop breaking the blogs down and let the lab people talk about your labs. Labs will never tell you what I did.................

4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

You seem way too confident in your views such that you refuse to accept anyone has different experience to you. This is damaging to people who take you seriously.

You seem to be saying why I don't have the same experience as you with CT is because of my (childish) attitude despite our health being at a completely different place going in.

I actually think the reason for my extreme dry mouth and stress with CT is due to dysautonomia, maybe antibodies against muscarinic and androgenic. A far more reasonable explanation than bad attitude.

CT was making this worse after 8 months consistent. I would be a fool to keep pushing through in spite of making this worse.

brandie and SatoriHeart like this.
  5. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Damaging? I promote life... CT for LIFE!
    I compared your awareness of the cold to that of a child.
    The cold can make you better than your poor beliefs...
    The reasons you think you have a dry mouth are trivial.
    Your attitude towards the cold is very apparent....
    You would be a fool to stop.

I tried to help you, post after post, but you keep pushing me away....

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    HbSurfer likes this.
  6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

It certainly isn't trivial. It's dramatic worsening is 100% caused by CT. Now if that is caused by antibodies to Muscarinic receptors then I'm massively overstimulating my sympathetic system whilst my parasympathetic system remains flat. This is bad...

It's not just a case of, my mouth feels a little drier. Ever since I got ill I've had to adjust my speech because of it. With CT I almost cannot speak it's so bad. I have to constantly chew gums, avoid the letter S, and speak in very short sentences. This is not something you just ignore...