1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and labor

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Sunny20152019, May 17, 2019.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

i gave birth naturally with my first and the second, I will be giving birth at a birthing center with access to a birthing tub! I wonder if CT would help with labor? Or what effects doing CT during labor would have?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not wise with real cold water but anything above 75F is OK and still CT

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

Thank you! And thank you for everything you do! Most of my servers I hire are in the health and fitness field and I also have a BS in dietetics and am certified in holistic nutrition. They always ask questions about health, etc and I love passing on your wisdom! I haven’t been on social media in two years, but they all have many followers and are almost as excited as I am about the mind blowing and “common sense” information you feed the public! So again, thank you for everything you do and hopefully we’ll make a trip to Mexico soon!!