1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and HCG

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by justcrawford, May 16, 2014.

1. justcrawford

justcrawford New Member

Has anyone done CT while on the HCG? If so what was your experience? Is this a way to get better more rapid results? Is there any danger? Could this be a way to start reseting your Leptin levels so when you come off HCG you are ahead of the game? Sorry for all the questions, but I, new here and I know are good doctor says they work together.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Justcrawford It would be great if you could start a journal in the journal section .... Dr. K. needs context to answer any of your questions.

Do you have Dr. K's book? The Epi-Paleo RX ..... it is a great overview of all of this and will get you up to speed.

If you need any help with anything ...just holler!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT and HCG work in concert.......CT 4 and 6 lay out why.

4. justcrawford

justcrawford New Member

Thanks for the replies. I don't have the book and have just been reading the blog, but I have to admit sometimes it is a little over my head and hard to follow. So maybe I should purchase it. I will consider starting a journal, just now learning how things work here.

I have been HCG before and lost 60 lbs. I was keeping it off till the tornado hit Joplin three years ago and have struggled since then and gained everything back. I am determined to finally get it all off once and for all! I'm just looking for the fastest way to lose the most the quickest and then worry about keeping it off.

Dr. Kruse, I'm so impressed to get a personal reply from you so quickly! I found you on Dave Asprey's site and have listened to a lot of podcast and videos, which have led me here. I've heard you say that you reply to people on your blog, but I guess I didn't believe it. What a refreshing change. Thank you!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

You have landed in a great spot for so many reasons.......

Dr. K. is teaching us how to listen to the Doctor in our head and to ask better questions....and to strive to find our own n=1 ....... our very own optimal journey.

He is always here for us and will answer questions over and over and over.......and he always says there are no stupid questions. If you don't know something ... just ask .... someone will always try to help.

Jack's book is really the best and easiest way to get there at this point.

There is a ton of mind bending information here ......welcome ....

My head hurts on a daily basis... :eek:

and, BTW .... after awhile - you get to enjoy the brain pain!

6. nicld

nicld Gold

I have read and heard that CT and HCG are the best together. If I do another round I will definitely do CT with it. I think it helps with the detox from the fat loss.

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'm currently doing HCG. Need to clean out the tank and get in some Ice - but I've been very busy prepping our house to put on the mkt.

Though the pool opens next weekend and the highs will only be in the low 70's. so that should make for some good CT! Planning on using that for as long as possible...

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was always soooooo cold doing HCG ......

9. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Me too....wrapped in blankets shivering!

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep! I don't see how I could have done C/T.........

11. nicld

nicld Gold

I was the same way. If I do another round in the fall I will have been doing CT for a year and should be way better hormonally then I was when I first started in 2012. I will be curious to see if I can do it.

12. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

Well, I tried CT with HCG a couple years ago = failure...stalled weight loss. But since then I have learned that at that time my vit D was low, low thyroid, low progesterone, estrogen dominance, and was on the fast track to menopause. Many things were wrong. Hypothyroid and CT didn't work well.
    So I've worked on getting vit D up in normal range, started BHRT, detox, getting gut healthy, 4 weeks now on armour. Have been getting outside to ground since the weather finally warmed up. Next is to start CT again, and will then add HCG again. It seems to still be the only way I can loose.

nicld likes this.