1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and far infred sauna recommendations

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Ben1983, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

I have a Clearlight far infrared sauna. I purchased that brand specifically as it emits one of the lowest levels of emf. Anyway, my questions is- what is the best way to use both sauna and CT? Is it more beneficial to do one before the other? Does the use of the sauna take away any positive affects from CT?

2. Wow. this is a great tip. I add ozone to my my far infrared sauna. I am trying to find those far infrared nasal devices. I heard Jack talking about them in something I read or heard (can't remember). I need more fish oil I guess. Can't remember in what blog he talked about it!

3. bionaut

bionaut New Member

You want to be doing CT longer if
    -If you have a HSCRP over.5 (inflammation)
    -If you have a bun/creatinine ratio over jacks recommendations, I think optimal is around 6

Once you have hydration and inflammation under control infrared is optimally beneficial. So CT will help you preserve charge by slowing things down and creating order. Then infrared can add additional energy into the system( heat = protons). How much can you energy can you store is dependent on how many electrons are in the system and how low your inflammation is and your level hydration.

This is why fixing your ability to hold charge is of primary importance. The most optimal configuration is by using the fournier effect, ice on the torso, heat on the legs or vice versa. This produces exclusion zones in the cold and hot areas and causes and energy gradient in the body. I own a biomat, so what I like to do is put ice on my chest or back and lay on the toasty mat.

Now that it is summer I just go outside. For convenience sake I drink ice cold water and will go sit in the sun for an hr and then load ice packs on my bed (right under the base of my neck) and go right to sleep.

If your mitochondria are suboptimal such as mine, I caused a fever switching from cold to heat in the beginning because it was too much for my body to handle. Lack of electrons a! Once I fixed this with some grounding and more ct I was able to do more and this problem abated.

http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...about-infrared-and-ct.9675/page-2#post-122959

Christopher72, Linz, rlee314 and 3 others like this.
  4. RobH

RobH Gold

Just got IR Sauna a few days ago.

Spent 50 min in 50F tub up to mid chest today, followed by 20 min in sauna. Shivered AFTER getting out of sauna, although not getting out of tub initially. Only for 10 min or so. Sometimes I shiver sometimes I don't getting out of tub. Interesting.

No fever. Just took it. I'm at work. Had BUN/Cr and a bunch of labs done last week still awaiting awaiting results.

----

My theory is this: do CT first -- get everything in body maximally conducting. Then add energy to the system and hopefully the nice cold "wires" (collagen) and EZs all over will pick up all that IR energy from the surface and to where the IR penetrates, and move it everywhere throughout the body (including places where IR doesn't penetrate). I would think that starting the body in the ideal state to accept all that IR energy would be helpful. (now if I could just get the tub into the sauna...)

Of course I am thinking of this all very simplistically. Going outside and swimming in lake and then laying in sun is a good alternative, esp on ground!

FWIW, I felt great afterwards...! Still do. Of course it's just my theory and could be wrong.

RobH

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Linz and SeaHorse like this.
  5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I am also doing CT first and rewarming in sauna followed by tepid shower to rinse toxins from epsom salts in tub and sauna. Really starting to feel better, more energy. I have also added some hormones, supplements and a little more carbs to diet so its tricky to pinpoint what is helping so much. I dont care though...I havent felt this good in ages!!!

Tanya, sooperb and SeaHorse like this.
  6. RickD

RickD New Member

Rob,

As I just mentioned in my reply to your other sauna post I bought the same brand as you thinking it would be a good way to warm up after CT. Discovered though after the first few nights if I used it past 8pm I had trouble sleeping, all those extra electrons bouncing around I guess. Now I just climb in the sauna first thing after waking and it's as good as coffee for getting me going in the morning. To test the impact of the IR radiation on my body I've used a body voltage meter before and after the sauna and afterwards voltage is always higher proving at least to me what Pollack showed in the lab is happening inside my body.

Next experiment is to combine O2 with the sauna. Exercising with supplemental O2 is sort of a new fad at the moment and there is some research from Germany saying it's also helps while in the sauna, called hyperthermia.

7. JMO

JMO Gold

I've been CTing then going outside in the sun. The warm up is great. Since its just starting to get warmer here --I'm really excited abt this summer. Also thinking abt having a cold tub outside and having the warmth of the sun would make it easy. After a few days of CT notice my skin is super soft and sweating at night where I was submerged. Feels good to CT and almost additive.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes it is........

9. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

What is the difference between ceramic and incandescent heat lamps?? Does one provide benefits over the other?

10. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Yesterday my swimming pool was at 10degC and I was able to stay in it, up to my nipples with my arms and shoulders and upper back being warmed by the sun, for 30 minutes. Didn't even start shivering until about 28 or 29 minutes. Was my best session ever and my first down at this temperature. Tummy was a bit unsettled afterward but sleep last night was awesome and today I feel the best I've felt in ages.

Does anyone else find it easier to CT at the lower temp than temps a few degrees higher? I certainly find it easier down at 10-12degC than I do at say 13,14,15 or 16degC.

Just have to mention - when I was young I would spend all the summer holidays at the town pool - probably 6 hours a day, every day alternating between cooling off in the pool and rewarming lying on the hot sun-baked concrete. . . . . .

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

A lot of folks here talk about much preferring colder temps ...50 or below...

12. i would agree this is the order to do this in, based on sleep science (body temp lowers overnight, and is awoken by sunlight/IR)

13. oceanstarz

oceanstarz New Member

gawd.. I can barely take a lukewarm shower.. women are wusses .. lol well this one is.. I am working up to it.. cryo sessions in sept..

14. acasey

acasey New Member

Thanks for info. I live in South Florida and going in sun after CT sounds wonderful.

15. paul hess

paul hess New Member

I follow up CT with FIR Sauna. I believe the Relax Sauna is the lowest in EMF according to people who have tried mine and the Clear Light. One was Dave Stetzer EMF mitigation expert who measured mine with the most advanced instruments and said it was lower than all the ones he measured at expos, so likely got a popular model like the Clear Light. It only comes in the portable version, which is actually stronger because it is made of reflective material that bounced the FIR around on you at all angles.

16. oceanstarz

oceanstarz New Member

meh Im fine with my clear light.. more concerned about OTJ exposure if someone wants to buy me a Relax sure Id take it..