1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and BUN/Creatinine Ratio Improvements

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dennis Durost, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Dennis Durost

Dennis Durost New Member

I am a 76 year old male who started following Dr Kruse in May 2017. I have done daily AM sun exposure, grounding and artificial blue light exposure reduction starting in mid May. At my last physical in early April 2017, labs showed a BUN/Creatinine ratio of 17.6:1. Just recently labs related to two surgeries showed the ratio to be at 12.5:1. Would assume the mitochondria have benefited. My CT experience took place in May 2017 for three weeks and consisted of ice applied to my love handles for one hour per day. I avoided contact with my abdomen due to an umbilical hernia. Saw no reduction in waist circumference and quit the process. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I noticed a marked reduction in girth of the love handles and a 2" reduction in waist size. Also lost a few lbs.

Antonis, labellavita, Allin and 3 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice job. Keep it up!