1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT and body composition

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by MJ*, Apr 23, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Will your body hold onto some fat over time, or is it the more you CT the more you replace muscle for fat, basically is there a stabilization point where CT becomes a maintainer, or is it always a burner? If it's always a burner and as woman you want to maintain some of your for the lack of a better word, softness, do you cut back on the CT when you are happy with your look?

2. Can't be too thin, or too rich, or have too much computer memory,have too fast a computer processor, or too much ammo. What's wrong with a hardbody instead of a soft one?

3. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Good question. I'd like to know the answer too. I guess eventually we can do CT only in the winter and may gain a few pounds during the summer. :D

4. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL Randy don't forget chocolate or Malbec...Even Michelangelo's women had some curves, but I think if a woman is happy with her body being totally hard, that's cool. I personally like at least a little ying with my yang, as there's a certain femininity to that. I am five pounds off my goal weight, and so I'm wondering what do I do when I get to my goal weight in terms of CT? I've been dropping the weight faster lately, and I'm wondering is it possible to CT my body too much, especially with fat playing an essential role in metabolism. If you lose too much fat does it becomes counterproductive health wise?

5. LinD

LinD New Member

Amen!

Good questions, though, by MJ.

Sprint Samsung Epic

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No one knows yet.....