1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT 7 will launch soon after Paleo Fx.......

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is lots of buzz down here about the CT protocol and it looks like I am getting interviewed by CBS news in the AM about it. Should be real fun.......

2. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Wow, go Jack! This is going to take off!

3. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Excititng times, Doc!

4. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Good for you! Let us know the air time!

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Great news, Jack! And this new forum is WONDERFUL! I was just wishing earlier today you had had a chance to do this and here it is!

6. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Please let us know when it airs so those of us overseas can find it online. Great news and well deserved!

7. rbu5@sssnet.com

rbu5@sssnet.com New Member

Great~can't wait to see the interview and it's wonderful it is going out to the masses :)

We got your back Doc!

8. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Awesome news Doc! The world is a changin'!

9. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

Just hope they don`t do some fool thing and have Dr Asshat (oz) after to counter point or anything....on the other hand I think I`d pay big $$ to watch Jack take on Asshat

have fun in the interview

10. Groketteliveson

Groketteliveson New Member

That's really great news! Be sure to let us know when it airs!

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Just hope CBS doesn't do any creative editing.

12. Awesome! I hope it goes well, and I'll be looking forward to seeing the interview. Also, anxiously awaiting CT7 and learning more!

13. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Have a great interview, break a leg!

14. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Awesome news!

Just imagine all of us dunking faces and bodies in ice water, cheering you on!

So looking forward to your interview, Paleo FX talk and your next installment for helping us to achieve optimal! Thanks again for this Forum!

15. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

That's cool
    ! (awful pun intended)