1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CT 7 is live!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Evo Mama, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

http://jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-7/

The doc has published the next post in the CT series. Grab yourselves a cup of optimal coffee and enjoy the cranial adventure! Perhaps we can use this thread to discuss the post, as we read and contemplate.

Happy Reading!

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Thanks Evo Mama, my life is consumed by this LOL

3. eva

eva New Member

printed it out for my evening read - no technolight remember :)

4. MartiD

MartiD New Member

First read through was while sitting in a CB. Not sure brain is at full capacity at that particular moment so need to re-read but find the "sleep" aspect interesting. That is something I can do without much effort! :p

5. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Very interesting! My prolactin levels are in the toilet. How to fix. . .

6. nhmlw

nhmlw New Member

I have recently come off a round of HCG and I have been doing CT therapy for about a week and a half, pretty much falling asleep with 10 ice packs on me using compression wear. I fall asleep wonderfully BUT every night I am waking up at 1:30AM :(. I am am in bed by 9-10 and asleep fairly quickly. I just do not understand why every night it is that time, and I do not wake up with the need pee. I am at a loss on how to fix. I am 43 and female. I have about another 45 more pounds to loss and I have had amenorrhea for the last year except one cycle which my acupuncturist brought on. I am on my second day of the leptin RX. Anyone any ideas, doctors have been a very big disappointment for me. On a positive note, my round of HCG helped ALOT and I am feeling human once again and I am excited to do the Leptin reset. I just need to resolve what is walking me up each night at 1:30 and how to get a normal cycle back. Seeing OBGYN on 4/4 and requesting/demanding BHRT.

7. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

Me too, Eva. Then I read it at work, 'cause I couldn't wait. Now, I'll re-read tonight.

8. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

A lot of people have been having sleep issues starting the protocol. It could be detox, or something hormonal. Since you just started the reset, I would relax about it and give it a bit more time (I know easier said than done). Though I do have good nights, I'm still not sleeping as well as I was before I started the reset and CT, but, at the same time, I feel more rested when I wake up, and I have tons more energy throughout the day.

9. Croak

Croak New Member

Sounds to me like you're reverting to "normal", not modern, sleep patterns. Not a bad thing.

10. ToddAVX

ToddAVX New Member

Anyone able to find the iPhone app to monitor body temp mentioned in CT-7? App store and google didn't turn up much

11. primat

primat Silver

If someone use their iPhone to measure core temperature I'd say they are probably a wee bit more fanboy than what's good for them? ;-P

12. ToddAVX

ToddAVX New Member

It would appear that way wouldn't it