1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Crohns and IBD podcast by Dr. Jack Kruse

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Crohns and IBD podcast by Dr. Jack Kruse

My latest podcast our on Crohn’s disease and IBD with a gastroenterologist this week that addresses the quantum biologic processes in the gut for Crohns and IBD. https://t.co/dfBVW6pjjO

2. Jude

Jude Gold

What a great podcast, don't miss it:D fantastic over view, under view, thru view, whatever:rofl::rofl::rofl: ( especially for all us oldies who've been here forever!!!)

caroline, Lahelada, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  3. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

yup

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Refering to Time 46:05
    @Jack Kruse
    My take home from the exchange that started at that time,
    is
    that my white skinned friend
    who couple weeks ago had his melanoma surgically removed in few places
    should travel to tropics
    and expose his whole body to sunlight
    no restrictions.
    Sooner, better.

yes/no ??

Jude likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mammals migrate when they live in shit environments. Human zoo animals always complain about the circumstances they created because they possess a brain capable of breaking nature's laws. This is why your friend has his cancer. You can never get well in the environment you got sick in. Human today live under blue light and light radiations in the RF and microwave range as their chosen lights. They are no longer living under the sun.

[​IMG]

What is most obvious about nature is also often most concealed by human beliefs. Much of what we think we know has depths never ventured to because we mistake the surface for the bottom. Such is the case, especially, with modern medicine and science.

Eating an AI diet does nothing for this light-mediated disease.
    Melanopsin damage at the skin or eye surface directly control the peripheral gut clocks of enterocytes and most of the allopathic and function doctors have no clue about this mechanism.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored and lies should not be held as gospel because most of the public believes them. Today in medicine, telling the truth has become a revolutionary act because of these two conditions.

The brush border of the gut is controlled by Vitamin A (retinal levels) This is why so many ladies with Hashi's and melasma have gut issues before the thyroid damage appears because it shows up in skin and gut due to the broken Bazan effect. The thyroid is damaged by the chronic blue light exposure to make more Vitamin A to destroy the gland. It is being sold as a microbiome problem and it is wrong. Melanopsin damage at the skin or eye surface directly control the peripheral gut clocks of enterocytes and most of the allopathic and function doctors have no clue about this mechanism. They wrongly believe food choices drive gut reactions and nothing can be further from the truth. It is a light story tied to circadian biology or a circadian arrhythmia. This arrhythmia is caused when melanopsin loses control of it loose covalent bond to Vitamin A. Vitamin A then destroys local photoreceptors. It is a free retinal problem from melanopsin damage due to the blue light hazard or nnEMF exposures that are abusive and excessive. A recent research report published in the July 2015 issue of the Journal of Leukocyte Biology help to explain this perspective. It went into detail why too much free vitamin A can be harmful to tissues like the immune system. This is why at its core Hashi's always seems to be an autoimmune type of disease. Light outside the spectrum causes this facade and blue light outside of its protection scheme within the visible spectrum cause this problem to manifest. Too much free vitamin A from melanopsin release shuts down the body's trained immunity, opening the door to infections to which we would otherwise be immune. This is why so many with blue light toxicity and nnEMF have other infectious diseases like viral, bacterial, and fungal mold issues when they have a pre-existing technology problem destroying melanopsin biology and freeing Vitamin A to cause the damage. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas…/2015/…/150630121406.htm

1: Man doesn't produce technology, it mimics what nature already uses......but his engineering and implementation is usually quite substandard compared to Mother Nature based on its harm to living things because he subtracts out red and purple light while adding in way too much blue light. Mother Nature is far better at getting the light recipe correct with respect to living cells being powered wirelessly by the sun's spectrum. Blue is never alone without the red to protect us in sunlight and this unopposed blue light man favors causes modern diseases as the paper shows. Immune cell activation in sunlight is done by a controlled dose of blue light in the spectrum. What controls the effect of blue? Red light does. Red light is the built-in antidote of blue light. What happens to T cells when they are placed in a modern man-made lit environment? They get unopposed activation and this leads to retinal damage in these immune cells. This is why Jack always tells people with T-cell disorders in the skin/eye/gut are all linked to melanopsin dysfunction which destroys the cytochromes in our colony of mitochondria.

I believe the human epigenetic program is made by the mitochondria free radical signal in combination with ELF-UV light release from the cells which will create the stimulus capable of changing our nuclear DNA = how evolution REALLY works via the quantum mechanisms built into the physics of organisms.

The skin is the largest organ in man. It is loaded with melanopsin. So when man/woman lives instead what is the light stimulus message to T cells? It is to move and NEVER stop and this makes massive amounts of hydrogen peroxide free radicals in the skin's mitochondria.
    Cytochrome c (CCP) is a multifunctional hemoprotein that creates the free radical H202 signal. It has long been assumed (wrongly) that CCP activity detoxifies mitochondrial H2O2 because of the efficiency of this activity in vitro. However, recent data has found that a large pool of Ccp1 exits the mitochondria of respiring cells. That cause big-time trouble for T cell actions in the skin.
    When this happens oxygen is stolen from the mitochondria and it changes ELF-UV from skin cells and leads to many immune-mediated diseases.
    We know from van Wijk’s book and Popp’s experiments that ELF-UV light cannot be made without oxygen. So what happens to skin irradiated chronically in a blue light environment?
    1. Retinal become unbound and destroys all photoreceptors in this area.
    2. As cytochromes are destroyed in mitochondria oxygen consumption drops and oxygen rises in the cell. As oxygen drops so will catalase in cells and tissues. Catalase is another heme photoreceptor protein that strips a hydrogen from H202 to detoxify it into water.
    3. Catalase is a common enzyme found in nearly all living organisms exposed to oxygen such as bacteria, plants, and animals. It catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen. It is a very important enzyme in protecting the cell from oxidative damage by reactive oxygen species (ROS). In humans, we have a ton of it in our liver. So the blue light stimulus on our skin liberates free retinal from melanopsin and this destroys the long loop of the Bazan effect in our liver where catalase and it is destroyed too. This allows too much H202 to build up in the blood and it slowly destroys the chromophore proteins in the thyroid gland. See picture of the Bazan effect below. It also can happen via the eye but here is destroys the short loop.
    4. T-Cells are the key player in autoimmune conditions. We've known this since 2003. In 2016 we found out how blue light cause T cell motility. We now have all the pieces to explain the basic mechanism to all autoimmune diseases and why it is linked to the blue light hazard and nnEMF exposures.
    5. Autoreactive T lymphocytes are key players in autoimmune diseases. They can act both as regulatory and effector cells. Various animal models have been used in the literature to show that the transfer of autoreactive T cells is sufficient to induce a model of an autoimmune disease. Thus, the pathogenic importance of autoreactive T cells has been formally demonstrated in animals. The paper below now links their activity to blue light actions. This paper shows you the blue light effect on your T-Cells.
    https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-12/gumc-sos121616.php

[​IMG]

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

DITTO from me too!

Jude likes this.
  7. Jude

Jude Gold

Needs to follow the Dr Wunsch protocol, doesn't he??? :confused:White skinned, non callous formation so far? :cool:

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Remember more details about that protocol?

//

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanoma rates are increasing. Can someone explain to me again how the sun is to blame?
    [​IMG]
    People now spend 95% of our time indoors, nnEMF, 5G, and slather up with sunscreen, cover up with hats, sunglasses, and clothing. A blog on the topic: https://buff.ly/2L7eygx #bluelighthazard stimulates melanocytes to a pro-growth state.

Bob Stirling, Alex97232 and 5G Canary like this.
  10. Jude

Jude Gold

drezy, JanSz and Alex97232 like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.

@Jack Kruse often mentions importance of developing solar callous.
    For me dr Wunsch gives important time line around time 20:00 and up in his video.
    I have included the sketch.
    Practically it means that we need full four weeks, possibly more, to be able to use sunlight as we are meant to do.
    That means
    that weekend worriers
    or even month long vacations to tropics may do more harm than good.

Once developed, solar callous must be maintained.
    My self, other that my best in using available sunlight I am using (every day) 16 minutes exposure (from very close distance) to Fiji Sun (Red Sperti).
    Recently (after few years of exposure as above) I stopped it for few days, less than 2 weeks.
    On resumption I got (slight) skin irritation.
    Sign that my solar callous got weak.
    I stopped exposure to Fiji Sun for two days, then resumed with half of the time for the next two days, then back to my normal 16 minutes.
    upload_2019-6-28_9-39-32.png
    upload_2019-6-28_9-34-5.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.