1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Croak's return

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Croak, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Croak

Croak New Member

Posted this already in Glamorama's "Flat tummy" thread, but figured it's time to do my own thread.

EDIT: Figured I should mention that I did the Leptin RX, then Post-Reset RX, with a couple solid months of CT post-reset (45-55f hour soaks in the tub). Stopped CT in May when I went to the UK for business, plan on getting back to it now that I've returned to Vancouver for the rest of the summer.

2. Kimora

Kimora New Member

Wow Croak

You have lost so much you don't even need to compare with the "Hanes" tag.

best of luck in the future

3. ealachan

ealachan New Member

totally awesome!

4. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Seeing is believing. Amazing!

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Rockin! Great job

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

awesome job Croak!!!

7. ...it shows the possibilities when people take their destiny in their hands .... so good!

8. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Am I doing the math correctly - 85ish pounds in 7ish months??! So roughly 10+ pounds/month dropping off of you. You must be absolutely ecstatic!! It's also great that you took the time to do the "before" pictures - not very fun to do, in my experience. Has the weight dropped off steady state, or gradually slowed, or other?

9. Melinda

Melinda New Member

You look so much younger in the face, amazing! I'm looking forward to the cooler temps of winter for the first time ever.

10. Croak

Croak New Member

I feel younger too! At 48, I weigh less now than I did in 1999, which I find cool as hell.

Little things keep adding up, like my chronic rotator cuff pain (both shoulders) that is now gone, the pitting edema in my shins that is nearly gone, waking up with the sun easily (when I'm not jet-lagged), and of course finding clothes I couldn't fit into for years are actually too large now. General energy levels, mood and outlook much improved, as well.

I also want to mention that I'm getting "lucky" again, which complements and/or is because of my increased (or restored) testosterone and libido levels. Not kidding a bit, women must be able to smell it or something...while I'm no High Karate(that dates me!) or Axe Body Spray poster-boy, I'm getting "chatted up" and beyond an almost embarrassing amount these days. Almost. :)

It was very nice to not get dirty looks (or looks of despair!) from the people sitting beside me on an airplane.

I was also quite happy to finally fit between FDR and Winnie on my last trip to London...that's a fairly narrow gap on that bench in reality but both butt cheeks are making contact. I'm illustrating to the two bronze gentlemen how wide my ass used to be. :)

[​IMG]

EDIT: As for the weight loss, there simply wasn't a lot for the first couple months on the Leptin Rx. But almost like a switch being flipped (well, it was, really), it's been steady since, half pound or so a day post-Reset, on 2k+ calories a day.

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Croak awesome you look younger!!! LoL and it looks like in a different way just as the famous quote tells us, the harder you work the "luckier you get" ;-)

12. Croak - this is amazing!! You look so vibrant in the after too. So glad you shared - I appreciate it.

13. David

David Silver

Congratulations, Croak! This is really inspirational! Your story makes me see that using the good information we get on this board can truly help each and every one of us if only we can stick with it!

14. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Great to have you back! You look radiant in every way. As I was on the beach this past weekend (40 degree temps and ice cold water) trying to get the courage to walk into the water, my husband stood (in his jacket) on the sand and yelled encouragement in the form of "just 'Croak it' honey!!... By which he meant one inch at a time and I'd get there (I did). Just thought you'd like to know your inspiration is being touted (and shouted) on the beaches of New Zealand.

15. Tizawee

Tizawee New Member

You really do look years younger. You carry 221 well. I can understand why you're getting hit on. :) Thanks so much for the before and after. You look great!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

You look great - thanks for sharing!

17. Croak, we are the same age, so it was very inspirational for me to see your pictures and impressive progress. Thanks!