1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

COVID is a compliance test for an economic reset.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"The greatest danger to the State is independent intellectual criticism; there is no better way to stifle that criticism than to attack that isolated voice, any raiser of new doubts, as a profane violator of the wisdom of his ancestors."

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/status/1471986453823459330/photo/1

The only virus so deadly you have to be tested to know that you have it.

In South Africa, which is all of 26% vaccinated, not only has there been no surge in Covid deaths, they are the lowest they've been in 18 months. And we are now more than three weeks into Omicron in SA. The power of the sun creates natural immunity in SA.

Meanwhile non-covid all-cause mortality increases all over Western Europe & US, though our data are too lousy to tell for a month-plus. That's the most basic marker of pop health, and no one has offered any explanation why this is happening NOW when it wasn't 9 mon ago. That is when jab mandates became public policy.

Covid is and was a compliance test for a coming economic reset. Someday soon and it won't be long you'll look for the truth but it will be gone. Your gov't will white wash it from your history and memory banks. I think Bitcoiners will replace the cognitive elite in our society today.

caroline and GavinH like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Johan Lindstrøm and GavinH like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They told me :
    “You are not smart”
    “You can’t do math”
    “You can’t read that book”
    “you can’t go to that college”
    “You can’t go to medical school”
    “You can’t be a surgeon”
    “You can’t do that operation”
    “Bitcoin is going to zero”

Use it as fuel and vanquish your enemies.

I may not be here today if someone once told me I could do it. To all my haters, thank you!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If we allow them to shut everything down because of Omicron, then we have learned absolutely nothing in the last two years. If we do you are part of the problem.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have been asked why communication around herd immunity threshold (HIT) was so confusing in this pandemic. I have even been asked whether experts really understand it. Here is my answer: the concept is well understood among mathematical epidemiologists. In my view what went terribly wrong was the politicized way in which the HIT was used in this pandemic. The HIT is the percentage of the population that needs to be immune (prior to vaccination immunity was a natural outcome of recovery from infection) before the epidemic peaks and subsides.

The height of an epidemic is then directly related to the HIT in a way that can be derived by some relatively simple mathematics.
    The best utility for the HIT in a pandemic is to help generate expectations for how high the peak might be if we do nothing, so that policymakers can compare with health system capacity and decide how much to intervene. But this was not how the HIT was used.

Early in the pandemic some researchers (myself included) noted that the HIT values being communicated (~70%) were probably too high because they were based on models that did not account for certain types of individual variation known to lower those thresholds.
    Some of the mathematical modeling community, however, resisted these ideas on the premise that given the uncertainly on model parameters it would be dangerous to admit anything other than worst-case scenarios.

At this point two diverging positions formed:
    (1) one favoring worst-cases scenarios to promote over caution towards covid;
    (2) another defending that modeling should be as unbiased as possible so that decision makers could have the most objective tools at their disposal for assessing the costs and benefits of interventions and develop balanced strategies.

I think this divergence was the reason behind a most unhelpful use of the HIT in this pandemic. Position (1) became overwhelmingly dominant and many on that side tried to discredit position (2) by reporting settings where seroprevalence had exceeded lower HIT estimates.

Of course this is flawed in several important ways. One is that the size of an epidemic is always bigger than the number of cases that occur until the peak (there are all those extra cases as the curve makes its way down, known as overshoot).

Another is that as enough time elapses other processes occurs (such as waning immunity, viral evolution, etc) enabling subsequent epidemic waves even if HIT has been previously achieved.

The expectation is that everybody will eventually be infected (and not only once) and using HIT over long stretches of time is not helpful.

Unfortunately, HIT was turned into a weapon when it should have been used as a valuable tool for assessing trade-offs in the development of balanced pandemic control strategies. This was done by design by the dark army. I hope we learn from this and do better next time.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

QUOTE="Jack Kruse, post: 307690, member: 1031"]Proof it was your government all along. This from a freedom of information dump. Fact checkers cannot fake check this release because its release is proof of its truth. I like how Birx says we can't be like Sweden because we're too fat.
    Comfort & security FEELS safe, but is the most UNSAFE of all places to remain in this pandemic. Getting vaccinated for freedom has been the greatest lie ever perpetrated on the public.
    So now that you are awake......have you decided to predict your future by inventing it? Why not? Is your mistrust of your future greater than your trust of what you already have conquered in life? Move to the edge of your comfort zone where fears lie. No of us will die without scars; and we all are going to die to be sure. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will outlive us though. Are you ready to change your world now today in this very moment? I am. Begin with me before we get taken out. Nothing is promised until we create it.[
    Someone wants you to believe that the risk remains when it is over. That enemy is within. Ask yourself why they want you to believe it?
    Is it because it was a compliance test for a coming economic reset?
    I think so.
    https://coronavirus.house.gov/sites/democrats.coronavirus.house.gov/files/2020.08.24 SSCC-0037491-93 redactions_Redacted.pdf

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoUSurl_PR/[/QUOTE]
    I am going to re read this every single day......

GavinH likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1472385507099246592

This tweet shows you how COVID mimics dissociative identity disorder.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a mental health condition. Some believe it can be induced by a psy op via technology and media. Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities.

Elliot Alderson on Mr. Robot had Dissociative Identity Disorder. This show is a compliance test in understanding what COVID is and what it will become. This is the same disorder that society suffers from with respect to COVID right now. Few understand the end game.

Mr. Robot elevated the Fight Club formula: the show's mindfuckery lubes us up to think about society to wake us up in a discerning way, but it's not the main event. It was prescient considering current events around COVID

Mr.
    Robot is therefore difficult to understand because that is part of the attraction of watching Mr. Robot. That feeling of “I don't know what's going on or what's going to happen next” is the game you're playing for the duration of the show.

COVID is cut from the same cloth.

Richard Watson likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CNN is the "right-arm of Pfizer. There is a deep reason they sponsor all their shows. Quid pro quo. They help create dissociative identity disorder in the public to keep them entertained and amused while the global elites reassumed control of the world.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For most of the worlds slaves they want you to extend your wrists so you can help them by putting the cuffs on yourself. That cuff will be a CBDC that will be used to surveil you to control your life in ways you cannot imagine yet. Modern "allegory of the cave" https://www.instagram.com/p/CXqutCkFWe9/

So now that you are awake......have you decided to predict your future by inventing it? Why not? Is your mistrust of your future greater than your trust of what you already have conquered in life? Move to the edge of your comfort zone where fears lie. No of us will die without scars; and we all are going to die to be sure. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will outlive us though. Are you ready to change your world now today in this very moment? I am.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH and John Schumacher like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In the absence of morality and consequences, desperation leads to crime. Inflation contributes to desperation. Immoral leaders breed amorality. Congress is culpable and they fund their dark army to protect the blueprint.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Art often imitates life and life thus also mirrors art in return. such is the search to encapsulate the essences of human experience.

consider the following allegory from Black Swan mitochondriac™ Erich Hartman:

[​IMG]
    Now ask yourself: what happened to all these people who used to know better?

[​IMG]Erich Hartmann @erichhartmann
    This originally aired in early July 2020. We knew way back then that kids and schools should be 100% open. Every pediatrician in this clip says YES! to #openschools and yet we kept kids out of school this entire time, causing massive, unnecessary long term damage. Shame on us.
    [​IMG]
    January 24th 2021

235 Retweets699 Likes

because the science didn’t change.

we knew that lockdowns and masking and school closure do not work. we’ve known it for 100 years.

the data that emerged reinforced this at every turn.

and yet courage failed and all the “experts” stood down when we needed them to stand up. they were cowed into craven silence and refused to join the fight.

this is how we got to now.

this is why we teeter yet again on a precipice of pointless societal harm as nations revert to wet pants hysteria and get strangled by fascists.

[​IMG]
    “go along to get along even when you know it’s wrong” is the nursery rhyme of the damned.

but can any seriously argue that this is not currently the anthem of our time?

do you need more? have you not seen enough?

so, “experts” now ask yourselves: in this allegory, which part have you been playing? Which one were you?

Doing nothing while awful things happen is a choice.

Elevating cowardice to purported civic virtue may provide a thin gruel of pretext, but that’s not how it really is.

The reality is that no one gets to not takes sides and avoid culpability and deep down, we all know this.

You feel it.

In the places where your heart should be bright you find a place you cannot look at, the befouled trail of fear and legacy of impotence and looking away from that which you should be taking on.

[​IMG]
    that is the bitter harvest of the coward, sown in dread and dreadfully grown to malediction.

it’s a rotten, heavy weight and all the performative sanctimony in the world will not lessen it nor help you sleep at night.

but you can put it down. you can stand up. this fight is NOT over.

now ask yourself: in that allegory, how would you rather see the story go?

then go change the ending.

find strength in numbers.

you may be surprised how many feel as you do and have been afraid they were alone.

find strength in yourself or this will never end.

compliance with the unjust and increasingly insane and is what got us to the here and now.

it cannot get us out.

it’s time to stand.

Try to avoid interacting with businesses that abuse you. Support businesses that do not abuse you. This is how your voice is heard and represented in this clown world.

I will never accept anything being over until Nuremberg 2.0

if not now, when?

if not you, who?

i mean, consider the alternative…

[​IMG]

It's simple, really. Physicians working for a non-healthcare institution with a clear-cut political agenda, tend to forget their training and to support their employer's interests, no matter how unscientific (and dangerous) these are. It should remind you of this quote:
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ― Upton Sinclair

You must act now to resist.

Why? When some asks for your patience they ask for your surrender.

GavinH, Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Assuming these are Omicron cases, there are only two possibilities:

The vaccines have now failed completely.

Omicron preferentially infects vaccinated people.

Hey, why not both?

[​IMG]

SOURCE: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Have a listen to the replay:

RE: “Omicron” (pronounced “Oh, c’mon”)

It turns out you cannot live in a free society when the majority of people within the society do not want to be free. https://www.clubhouse.com/room/PbL6p55B

GavinH, caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fear spreads fast, but stupid is superluminal on social media with respect to COVID. Omicron genealogy homology studies show it has been present in the US since 2020. It now represents over 56% of cases in the USA. Alpha and beta are less then one percent and Delta is dropping as a rock explaining why death rates are dropping. Since Omicron has been here since 2020 it shows herd immunity is following the classic evolution of all corona viruses.

The vaxxed people who are getting boosted will create more problems via antigenic drift. Omicron is the signal most scientist who use the scientific method have been waiting for. The difference between conspiracy theory and truth is about 6 months and it will shrink to 6-8 weeks in 2022.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=L5KAJAn1TCE

GavinH and caroline like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Q: How did Omicron spread so fast?
    A: It's simple, read about R(o). Omicron had an R(o) of 3 to 5.

Q: How is it that Delta collapsed when Omicron appeared?
    A: It's simple. Omicron out-competed Delta.

Corroboration, not precision, is the key to accuracy.

Despite the constant negative press covfefe continues to be swallowed by Omicron.

Covid took more than a week to spread to my entire household. How does a single variant therefore spread to the entire US in one week? There aren't enough transactions for this to occur by any conventional method of transmission. We do not understand how this virus spreads, and we never have.

Might it have something to do with the clouds? Why do I guess this? I know there is an nnEMF that causes clouds to form.

Omicron has become the dominant Covid variant in the US. However it is the cessation (-50% ~1 week) of Delta which is not regularly mentioned. How did one turn on so quickly and one turn off as rapidly?

This effect is extraordinary and is again, a 'must answer' observation.

Critical focus is the ability to discern between an input which is relevant, and one which is salient. You must distinguish influential noise from fundamental signal. This ability also distinguishes you from the crowd.

Perdocent - the state of intellectual compromise wherein one bears the ability to learn, only inside a context of being taught by a course of instruction. The opposite of an autodidact or antonym of autodidactic. This was not written so that the educated and powerful could understand it. But those who have ears may hear so they adapt to the reality we have now.

Omicron is the signal we've been waiting for. I believe COVID is over by nature's methods.
    Omicron means small mouth. A gift from the Earth which might well swallow the flood of Covid virus via quantum mechanisms. OMICRON COVID acts like a camera for this pandemic. In this way it is a silent sentinel that monitors the progress of the pandemic.

What should the Black Swan be paying attention too?

The world just started testing for this "new variant," discovered 11/24, and lo and behold, it has appeared virtually everywhere, from California to Europe to Asia sealed off Oceania. Omicron testing started only a couple weeks ago in November. A new discovery doesn’t make it a new variant. We have data that shows 25% of sub saharan Africans had Omicron Antibodies.
    "A mystery of the Covid-19 pandemic has been relatively low case numbers in SS Africa... pre-existing immunity to CoV is a potential factor... Approx 25% of Sierra Leonian pre-pandemic blood samples had neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2..."
    https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/11/2325

Omicron appers it was here maybe as early as 2018 and that is really why China faired well. It may not be because of any of their draconian measures. Omicron might be the original Mojiang Mine strain preceding Wuhan outbreak and this we know today was also a mild infection. This is where the mouse origin hypothesis came from. We don't know because we have no control on gain of function research.

Imagine a world without international oversight/sanctioning powers regarding nuclear weapons… Unimagineable. Now realize that for extremely dangerous Gain of Function virus research, no such oversight even exists. It’s mindblowing.

Extensive analysis genomically has revealed that Omicron variant formed a new emergent group that was not originating from other variants. It's possible therefore, that Omicron has been around for much longer than originally predicted.
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/jmv.27515

Were the nations hardest and least hit by Covid concentrated into longitudinal groups by human travel and climate pathways? Answer: Yes. So clouds and air currents played a huge role in spread.

Not only were the nations which exhibited prior immunity to SARS-CoV-2 all grouped together inside traditional pathways of historic virus spread, as well, but these nations (outside of China) also happened to reside along equatorial trade wind latitudes transferring virus material westward towards central Africa and the remainder of Pacific Oceania. This is very similar to how Kawasaki's disease propagates.

Just as did the 1957 H2N2 influenza, SARS-CoV-2 transferred along CAPE pathways (Convective Available Potential Energy) of viral conveyance globally. Geographic proximity, regional worker migration corridors, and CAPES-energized air movements, in that order, appeared to be the primary factors which related to prior immunity against SARS-CoV-2.

A curious principle of epidemiology, which only the public seems to get and the elites act like it is conspiracy theory.
    If you don't treat someone, until they are almost dead - your treatments aren't going to appear very effective. This creates an opportunity for the political ruling class. Then you can use that data, to cite that treatments are ineffective - so there are none. This can be used to create legal means to create a solution via patent that has legal protection. This is how the EUA idea was born by Big Pharma during Operation Warp Speed. This is why HCQ nd IVM were villified.

My belief is that Omicron will defeat the measures which our elite ruling class have put in place by mandate. This in turn will be blamed upon the victims who remained in the control group. All of their policies have been to destroy the number of peple in the control group to hide the monstrocity building daily in the experimental group. When the real fault resides in lack of knowledge of the elites regarding sufficient and timely treatments for this virus.
    Blaming a group of people is the signature currency of diabolical rule.

From decades of strategy advisory experience: When a critical level of incompetence exists inside an industry, the professionals therein will blame both their customers and especially their victims. Where do we see this happening now in the pandemic?
    If brand is tarnished beyond repair, then a strategy which hinges upon compliance and loyalty to that brand, is not a sound strategy - it requires that you simply take power. Thereafter blaming your victims is what Royalty does. We are witnessing the coronation of a royal class.

When we find out in 2022 that 'scientific authorities' just published assumptive baloney which conforms to a narrative that suited the centralized elite, with no medical evidence behind it whatsoever......Then why would any sane person contend, 'Trust the Science'?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Omicron is the biological signal to stop testing anyone, with or without symptoms. Even those who get this variant have a self-limiting disease. It is the beacon that the COVID epoch is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.