1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Could upping your thyroid hormones accelerate aging?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Greenisland, Sep 15, 2014.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I am very curious to see how my thyroid labs play out. I am going to go by how I feel and not the numbers. Get out of my body's way for a bit and let it do its own thing....it is smarter than me!

Alex97232, Shijin13 and caroline like this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

God I remember getting one of those when we lived in CA back in the early 80's. thing was almost as big as our 20" tube TV

Alex97232 and cantweight like this.
  3. how you feel is more important that what is in black and white. this is where modern medicine blows the big one, trying to fit people into categories of normal and abnormal based on a snapshot of a lab value of a moving target

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I am unique in my health and my body...how can the standard lab values possibly apply to me...especially when we are talking women's hormones
    Mod med blows the big one across the board on that!

caroline likes this.
  5. it cannot possibly know your story, your current environment, your current stressors etc
    knowing we are meta stable also means that the time of lab draw is not a repreentation of your daily or weekly values, it is merely a snapshot at that given moment in time

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^this

What works for others is of no use to you because their cells do not see the same EMF effects of your cells. You begin and monitor the result of your results and move from there. Quantum health is a N=1 game. Whatever has your attention directs your mind and your actions. Your fate is tied to recognizing and innovating pattern breaks in your life.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wouldn't thyroid hormone be the last step to health? You know, re-establish circadian rhythms, CT, fix mitochondria, pour in the energy?

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Greenisland

Greenisland New Member

I have been waiting for days and still haven't been added to the biohackers fb group so I can't read the rant....

Alex97232 likes this.