1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Could this one picture tell your future?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Mike David, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

At this location stands this marker behind thick shrubs. It used to be out by the road like any great attraction marketing piece. Then came the day of the offense. What’s this offense you say? Well people who lived near this worldwide attraction became themselves offended. They ordered the statue into its hedge fund cell. Where it sits just out of sight. For the curious who travel the stone path, around the maze, into the hedge rows. A glimpse of perspective perfection.

I commemorate this misjudging of art by shining the light on the foggy eye. You just stand there in awe. At the right time. From the right angles. In all its intended glorious glory. 04E08C6A-7C07-45F4-A40D-FD94B9F07657.jpeg

John Schumacher and Inger like this.
  2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Hi, my name is Michael David. I live in Perkasie, PA. I took this photo in St. Augustine Fla. The date was one month before the COVID was sent to strike our starboard side. We spent one glorious week in the sun in Fla. in the dead of winter. Unrestricted co mingling with thousands as we saw as many sights as possible. ONE MONTH before it was too dangerous to go outside. Then air travel and all. No masks. No distance. Just freely flowing and constructing life forces. I know Jack said evolution is Speeding up. I couldn’t imagine this ancient epic saga cycle could be reduced to one month. That’s fast Jack. Almost too fast.

Inger likes this.