1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Could it be the seaweed?

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Jasmin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. On the subject of seaweed, I snipped this little piece from somewhere in the blog and saved it as a "note to self". I don't know which blog post it is from. But I thought it would connect well with the topic of seaweed.
    Yes.......T3 has three iodine atoms

"most of the moisturizers women use are estrogen creators and by definition......iodine depleters........when your Prog/E2 levels are off you iodine usually sucks.......and this results in high LDL and low free T3. Low T3 means a low 2 hydroxylase and 16 hydroxylase issue for estrogens.......this further makes your prog/E2 worse."

I am guessing if women are suffering the low progesterone blues, something like arame would be good. BTW, Korea is a great source of seaweed. I lived there for 17 years but wouldn't eat the seaweed that was everywhere. Now, I am getting my Korean friend to bring it to me. She is a personal shopper and could send you some of my seaweed order. I am going to really mix it up to get a good blend. Let me know if you would like her information.