1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corporations will try to to the dirty work for Biden in 2022. Resist them.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fellow physicians: remember your Hippocratic Oath. You are neither agents of the state nor administrators of a social program. Your first professional duty is to the individual patient under your care. Be worthy of your patients’ trust.

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I trusted way too many doctors for way too long.....it is totally devastating.

Now we need to trust NO ONE and fact check and verify....but facts are manipulated, compromised, omitted etc. .....people we trust are bribed because money is their god.

Jack has always told us to trust the Doctor in our head.

Trust our instincts and act like a sphinx.

Mother nature for the win!

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

100% Effective COVID-19 Cure - Chlorine Dioxide (odysee.com)
    https://odysee.com/@greatawakening:c/covid-cure:4

covid-cure:4
    Chlorine Dioxide Possible Cure For Covid 19 (odysee.com)
    https://odysee.com/@RealNewsforever:a/chlorine-dioxide-possible-cure-for-covid:9

[​IMG]

DOCTORS, NURSES
    that are doing jabs
    may be tried for
    genocide.
    In Nuremberg trials doctors were executed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

so many doctors and nurses are complicit in all this horror and devastation.

Do they really not know and understand what they are doing???

Is everything only about the money?

They just don't care????

The doctor in our family says ...."People say that they want to know what is in the injection" - She says " her car works and she doesn't ask what the engine is made of.
    The vax works so why question it"

The double and triple injected who came to their house for xmas had to get a negative PCR test before they could come.

I am beyond appalled........

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eugenics

Question:
    when the doctor in your family
    (who is your daughter)
    decide that you need to be eliminated due to your genetic inferiority
    will she also follow the consequence and end her life?

upload_2021-12-28_8-6-42.png

caroline likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you believe it is STILL POSSIBLE for the Supreme Court to uphold any further FEDERAL VACCINE MANDATES following Joe Biden's recent comments that there is NO FEDERAL SOLUTION?

caroline and DebraGM like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ok, OK, seriously:

So, who should we vote for in this coming election?

Democrats?
    or
    Republicans?
    Even if
    it does not matter who votes for whom,
    it matters who counts the votes
    even if
    the voting machines (made in Venezuela) are connected to Beijing

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  12. Note: Physicians are held responsible for the care of the patient.

As stated in the "Centers for Medicare of Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Blanket Waivers for Health Care Providers"

The Administration is taking aggressive actions and exercising regulatory flexibilities to help healthcare providers contain the spread of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). CMS is empowered to take proactive steps through 1135 waivers as well as, where applicable, authority granted under section 1812(f) of the Social Security Act (the Act) and rapidly expand the Administration’s aggressive efforts against COVID-19.

• Conditions of Participation (CoP) for COVID-19 Vaccinations. (New since 12/1/20 Release).Under the authority afforded by Section 1135 of the Social Security Act, for the duration of the Public Health Emergency, CMS is modifying the following regulation:

(3) With the exception of influenza, pneumococcal, and COVID-19 vaccines (either currently approved by the FDA or authorized under an FDA Emergency Use Authorization), which may be administered per physician-approved hospital policy after an assessment of contraindications, orders for drugs and biologicals must be documented and signed by a practitioner who is authorized to write orders in accordance with State law and hospital policy, and who is responsible for the care of the patient.​

Richard Watson likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yesterday's SCOTUS decision now creates huge litigation risks for companies that supported Biden's mandates. HIRE ATTY's and sue them if you were fired from choosing what goes in your body vs your job.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The US Supreme Court declared itself the ultimate institutional authority on workplace health & safety, rendering OSHA toothless. My continued erosion of trust in institutions' ability to protect us deepens my conviction in Bitcoin as the only institution we can trust now.

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BREAKING REPORT: CDC Drops Mandatory COVID-19 Protocols for Cruise Lines, Shifts to Voluntary Program

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE | Page 36 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...rinflation-is-close.25623/page-36#post-308802

Jack KruseAdministrator
    New
    Why people are piling into large risky variable mortgages to buy inflated homes: (Variable mortgage rate: 1.7%) - (Inflation: 4.7%) = -3%

So the real, inflation-adjusted rate is NEGATIVE 3% if you stay in real estate = a negative yielding bond. You get paid to borrow big. So where's the $$ coming from?

The Fed MBS.
    ================================================
    Is it ok when the mortgage is at fix rate, 30 years, less than 2%?
    I helped my son to move into my neighborhood. He was raised here.
    His classmate from HS and our neighbor arranged that mortgage for him.
    ----------
    Now have my son and daughter living with me on the same street, a stone throws away from my place.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    John Schumacher likes this.