1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corporations will try to to the dirty work for Biden in 2022. Resist them.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There's no science without scientific debate. Too bad open discussion has been replaced by censorship.
    The great viruses of our time spread through minds, not through bodies. They spread on narratives over social media sites.
    Science isn't 'what experts think.' It's a method that corrects what experts think. If your doctor continues with the group think present in centralized medicine, you have a duty to help free yourself from the chains of tyranny.
    For example: To the immunologists claiming that natural immunity isn’t a thing, does that mean your entire field of study is about *vaccine* immunity?
    Another example: I don’t think most people realize what the data from the Pfizer trials actually showed with respect to the EUA. Or if they do, they don’t care because while some will die from shots that don’t even prevent transmission, the ones who survive the shots believe they will be “protected from severe disease.” The picture below is directly from Pfizer and cannot be fact checked. What it means how ever is crystal clear if you are not part of the COVID machine trying to push for the economic reset.
    When an MD treats you, of a pharmacist tried to limit you getting a Rx and says, "There are no other tx, you should have been vaxxed." This should be grounds for revocation of their license. This is the utterance of a human rights criminal. This is a person who is trying to support the legality of the EUA statutes and not helping you. Fire them.

[​IMG]

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Colleges are corporations that deal in human futures. What are they doing now? 3 months ago FDA advisory committee voted 16-2 against boosters for the general public. Now colleges are mandating boosters for spring semester. Many of whom also had Covid this summer. Covid and 3 shots in an 18 year old kid in 6 months? Are these people for real?

3. Dr. @Jack Kruse - Thank you for you comments.

My thoughts -> Are these college administrators so caught up in the COVID propaganda narrative or they are promoting an agenda for depopulation?

The "after-market data" greater than 28 days from boosters suggests decreased viral resistance.

Tracking approximately 20% increase in diseases - associated with platelet dysfunction where through
    ACE pathway or
    disruption in bone stem cell blood genius and platelet aggregation (symptoms of Myelodysplastic)​
    maybe untraceable.​

What we've seen so far is not all vaccinated are exhibiting reproductive issues; but this may take a few years to see if infertility rates increase.

My concern is the neurological potential damage. This will be very difficult to quantify on a population data set. I don't think the college administers will participate in a study. Historically, we may be able to look back on 5 year increment academic performance measurements, 20 years from now and perhaps chart graphs.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    Richard Watson and GavinH like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The world just started testing for this "new variant," discovered 11/24, & lo and behold, it has appeared virtually everywhere, from California to Europe to Asia sealed off Oceania. Omicron testing started only a couple weeks ago. A new discovery doesn’t make it a new variant.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That the general public seems fixated on the severity of Omicron right now (as opposed to transmissibility) seems to me to be - a failure of science communication - reflective of continued failure to consider the "public" aspect of "public health." I'm gravely concerned for these morons

6. Thank you - Jack - I can tell through your writings; your underlining hope for ethics in your chosen profession.
    I apologize; for the last 50 years, I have only found a few who have had the "smarts" to think through their education.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. I'm not concerned for the "naturally" immuned whom have anti-bodies from "catching" the COVID infection and had symptoms .
    I'm concerned for the "vaccinated", injected with a clone of the virus with SPIKE protein encapsulated in a 4 PEGylated lipid nano particles (PEG = polyethylene glycol).
    • Since human cells are infected by the "vaccine" before the innate immune system's recognition could detected it presences, these human cell do not develop antibodies from the "vaccines"; (However, wild-type or nature coronavirus infection did show evidence of antibodies, as shown in the wild-type ADE study above).
    • So why may that not be a good thing? -> the immune system will not have a protective memory of the invasion. Thus, post vaccine reports lowered immune system response(s).
    • The "vaccine" successfully infects the human cells; however, because of the lowered immune response, these infected cells mutate the virus. This is known a selective pressure, resulting in a survival advantage for the variant virus. The human becomes the transmitter, spreading the mutated variant of the infection human to human.

The potential 20% disease increase over the next few years is concerning.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pretty incredible how the entire western world could be marched into totalitarianism in under two years without so much as a peep from the mainstream media and commentators we used to listen to = because they are part of the reset.

10. Penny

Penny New Member

GavinH and ND Hauf like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-12-16_18-14-48.png
    "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

upload_2021-12-17_7-8-31.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
    GavinH and caroline like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Thalidomide was used for 4 years for pregnant women before being pulled. Pfizer was hit with the biggest criminal fine in history in US $2,3bn for falsifying data and bribing doctors Now you’re ok with taking 3 shots in less than a year from a company with zero liability??

GavinH and Richard Watson like this.
  13. :eek:

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thalidomide

upload_2021-12-17_7-4-45.jpeg
    [​IMG]

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The government is trying to control you. Wear a mask, take the vax, turn in your guns, don't go to work, quarantine, keep 6' apart, learn CRT, admit you're privileged, don't gather together, believe your vote counts, don't be patriotic, etc etc etc. How much more can you take? Where is your line in the sand?

People lived nearly a decade under Idi Amin, over 20yrs under Saddam, more than 40yrs under Gaddafi. We havent even started to cook the meal here, hell we're still deciding what's for dinner. This is all just getting started.

The longer one remains in the control group, the more evidence manifests that supports

the decision to avoid the experimental group.

https://www.skirsch.com/covid/MoreHarm.pdf

GavinH and Richard Watson like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. The Canadian Covid Care Alliance did a good job at lying out the information.

Question: Has anyone put this into a video format for general public?

I’ve found many people are unable to think past 2 consecutive ideas without verbal plus visual media presentation.

19. The Canadian Covid Care Alliance does have a Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGcN6ZLnlfS3qdWTfJOxI_g/featured

Informed Consent - It's Your Right

Richard Watson likes this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member