1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Kellie B Wilson, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I would love to hear your take on the coronavirus. Just read that it has killed 17 people and infected more than 600 people. I think the officials are searching for answers in the wrong place.

Martha Ray and Christina Gagnon like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The answer is in the sun and the Chinese blocked it with their pollution.

[​IMG]

3. Will it be a danger if is transferred to the US?

4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

if i get JK answer , it means get in the sun . that is your protection.
    unless somebody have another answer.
    if it goes to the US?
    it will go anywhere
    made up boundaries are laughable

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

My DH and I lived thru a similar virus - sars. This was in Canada. One infected man flew from China and landed in Toronto, Canada.
    So many people became infected because of him .....Doctors and nurses ambulance people etc. etc. etc and of course, the people on the plane with him. many people died.
    My DH was in the hospital at the time, waiting for surgery. All hospitals within a 300 mile radius were closed. Everything was in lockdown. No-one was allowed to visit loved ones in the hospital etc. etc. - even if they were dying.

It was all so tragic and horrible. On the news nightly was video of family members standing outside hospitals holding up signs for their loved ones.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

family members standing outside hospitals holding up signs for their loved ones.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had scarlet fever. Contagious disease.
    They put me in locked out part of the hospital, second or third floor.
    My father visited me, but we could see each other only through the window glass.
    Because it was an important event, my father bought me 2 oranges.
    The nurse told me to show my father the oranges, so he would be sure that I actually got them.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For those with immune issues yep

mrc and John Schumacher like this.
  8. mrc

mrc Silver

From Elana Freeland's fb group: Under an ionized sky
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/381617941986020/permalink/1531246113689858/
    5/27/19
    WUHAN, May 27 (Xinhua) -- Central China's Hubei Province has built more than 300 5G base stations and achieved full 5G signal coverage in its prefecture-level cities, local telecom sources said.

"Was Wuhan a big 5G experiment? 5G will replicate a virus exponentially."
    "Wuhan, capital of Hubei, is one of the first pilot cities of the 5G network in China."
    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-05/27/c_138094302.htm

From the Mitochondriac's fb group:
    Richelle Jones
    Whatever the origin of this virus (natural or manmade) please note: Non native EMFs increase the virulence of bacteria, virus, fungi and decrease the immune function of animals with mitochondria. Non native EMFs dehydrate cells and create leaky blood brain barrier/gut barrier and increase inflammatory ROS. Also China has high levels of air pollution that decreases the amount of UV sunlight that reaches the earth there. That means every aromatic amino acid that absorbs UV sunlight to create vitamin D, hormones and neurotransmitters is impaired making those people more susceptible to infections. Protect yourself from all infections by living in the most optimal environment of sunlight/darkness and avoiding nnEMFs/ALAN.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/640856689649417/permalink/949027195499030/

Wuhan City has about 10,000 5G base stations
    We all know that this 5G tech is no good, and in cities where this has become a major infrastructure update for the ‘convenience’ of the future. It seems where these 5G systems have been deployed there is either a shooting or some other type of disaster. Now we see that Wuhan City has about 10,000 of these base stations, and just so happens this is where the major Coronavirus outbreak happened.

https://usahitman.com/wuhan-city-10k-5g/

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020