1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coronavirus: Hydroxychloroquine (from chloroquine) and Azithromycin

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Metameta, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Metameta

Metameta New Member

I stumpled upon this paper https://files.catbox.moe/h5tyv6.pdf

"Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin."

I'm wondering if any medical professionals could weigh in, for example if someone were in a place where the medical authorities weren't interested in such a study, as a matter of preparedness.
    Initial post was from here.

wondering about contraindications etc.. just researching now.. going to see if chloroquine is available since only azithromycin was available (not Hydroxychloroquine) at the chemists I just visited.

2. Metameta

Metameta New Member

trump just tweeted these studies lol

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  4. Metameta

Metameta New Member

that's all very interesting and exactly the analysis I'm looking for at this time.. public is filtering through this it seems