1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by ElectricUniverse, Feb 1, 2020.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Many of you have been following closely developments of nCoV epidemic in China and now its spread globally.

There are a lot of opinions about this infection, and it is a chore to winnow out the more reliable information. We do know it is spread from human to human contact, and that its incubation period (when an infected person can be shedding the virus while showing no symptoms) can be up to 14 days.

Projections of nCoV infections/deaths over the next few months are all over the place now, with some experts seeing lower infection numbers while others are projecting incidences in the millions. The fact is that we just don't know at this point. Perhaps in another week we will start to see the true effects of this illness across China and the world. We have not seen the likes of a virus like this in a long time.

I would think it prudent now, nonetheless, for people to prepare for a worse case scenario while hoping for a contained spread. Stocking up on food and water in case of worse case scenario (and possible need for self-quarantine to sit it out) is not alarmist, IMO. And there is no need to run around with your hair on fire at this point.

One very important thing to know in these uncertain times is the efficacy of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, ascorbate) in knocking down virulent and even fatal viral diseases. This has been well documented by a clinician, Dr Klenner, and Dr Thomas Levy (among other medical doctors). But it was shown in Dr Klenner's clinical experience that to knock out serious diseases like polio, measles, and EBV truly massive doses of C (IV and/or orally) were needed for as long as necessary. If that critical dose and tissue saturation was not reached there was little effect/no cure.

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You shouldn't fall for the fear-mongering media. Two weeks ago a close friend also my physical therapist had the worst flu in his life bed bound for four days, now two weeks later I have it. Ironically started yesterday after my post in kris' thread about feeling sick. But interestingly even though my eyeballs feel like they can burst at any moment and my whole body's in severe pain my RF hygiene, solargenesis program, and daily ocean CT protocol has really helped to mitigate my symptoms. First despite fever and heating up at night, absolutely no sweating and wet sheets to deal with, a big plus. Also just went for a walk, not easy, but gotta get sunlight still. What I have now I can easily see killing anyone with poor RF hygiene.

Martial law and quarantining would probably be the purpose of the fear-mongering. Who knows how many of the people who croaked were millimetered to death too lol.

Alex97232 and ElectricUniverse like this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Hope you get well soon. Flu responds quite well to Vit C in the right doses, but best results are obtained by starting use at onset of symptoms. No need to suffer needlessly and incur unnecessary body insult/damage if you can curtail it with natural means, right?.

Actually, the mainstream media has IMO been very reserved about the whole nCoV affair up to now. Same with governments and health agencies. They obviously do not want the public to panic or to slow down national economies (dollars more important than health?). I believe they are behind the 8 ball on preventing a pandemic. US should have shut down all flights from China by now. Quarantines are already happening for some travelers from China entering USA. With the long incubation period that is a wise precaution.

Lahelada likes this.
  4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Had a little bit of sweat last night but was able to take a cold shower this morning. My eyeball pain down 60% already, am even considering a truncated ocean dip this afternoon if I have the time.

5. Lite Nomad

Lite Nomad Gold

crbonar and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

What infection? No evidence of any virus. NO TEST, NO AUTOPSIES. NWO.

7. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

These videos Pt 1 and Pt 2 show in this article they were censored on Y T.

Are Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi presenting reasonable views ?

What think yall?

https://www.aier.org/article/open-up-society-now-say-dr-dan-erickson-and-dr-artin-massihi/

[​IMG]

Open Up Society Now, Say Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi

https://www.aier.org/article/open-up-society-now-say-dr-dan-erickson-and-dr-artin-massihi/

[​IMG][​IMG] Edward Peter Stringham

April 26, 2020

"Dr. Daniel W. Erickson of Bakersfield, California, is a former emergency-room physician who co-owns, with his partner Dr. Artin Massih, Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield. They are experienced medical professionals who have 40 years of hands-on experience in dealing with viruses and respiratory infections. Watching the news in China in January, they knew the virus was on its way. They ordered many COVID-19 tests because they knew they would need them. They tested many thousands of people, and discovered for themselves what epidemiologists around the world are saying: COVID-19 came here earlier than previously believed, is more ubiquitous, and ultimately for the general population less deadly than we thought.

While this realization is gradually dawning on people around the world, they went public with their findings, which are not generated out of a predictive model but rather the actual facts of the case. In the course of their press conference, they addressed the question of whether or not California should have shut down much of its economy. Their answer is no. They conclude with the need to open up immediately, on grounds of health and human rights.

“If you’re going to dance on someone’s constitutional rights you better have a good reason, you better have a really good reason, not just a theory,” he said. “The data is showing us it’s time to lift (the stay-at-home orders) so if we don’t lift, what is the reason?”

Here are some selected quotes from their interview with a hostile reporter. The videos are embedded below.

We’d like to look at how we’ve responded as a nation, and why you responded. Our first initial response two months ago was a little bit of fear: [the government] decided to shut down travel to and from China. These are good ideas when you don’t have any facts. [Governments] decided to keep people at home and isolate them. Typically you quarantine the sick. When someone has measles you quarantine them. We’ve never seen where we quarantine the healthy.

So that’s kind of how we started. We don’t know what’s going on, we see this new virus. How should we respond? So we did that initially, and over the last couple months we’ve gained a lot of data typically. We’re going to go over the numbers a little bit to kind of help you see how widespread COVID is, and see how we should be responding to it based on its prevalence throughout society—or the existence of the cases that we already know about….

So if you look at California—these numbers are from yesterday—we have 33,865 COVID cases, out of a total of 280,900 total tested. That’s 12% of Californians were positive for COVID. So we don’t, the initial—as you guys know, the initial models were woefully inaccurate. They predicted millions of cases of death—not of prevalence or incidence—but death. That is not materializing. What is materializing is, in the state of California is 12% positives. You have a 0.03 chance of dying from COVID in the state of California. Does that necessitate sheltering in place? Does that necessitate shutting down medical systems? Does that necessitate people being out of work? 96% of people in California who get COVID would recover, with almost no significant sequelae; or no significant continuing medical problems. Two months ago we didn’t know this. The more you test, the more positives you get. The prevalence number goes up, and the death rate stays the same. So [the death rate] gets smaller and smaller and smaller. And as we move through this data—what I want you to see is—millions of cases, small death. Millions of cases, small death.

....Please see the rest of the article and the Videos online.

Note: Google/Youtube has decided to censor this video. Of course we do not agree with every single word that any particular person says. But we are happy to have
    our own copy available for you to view."

8. Inger

Inger Silver

This has turned out to be a political war. It is horrible what our government is about to do.

I want to believe that the truth will win in the end, and they will all be stopped.

I would never had believed that what happens now could happen in Germany.

In two weeks they are trying to make a new law go through, mandatory vaccination, and without it they can make you unable to work, travel etc. Also a law that makes it possible to release drugs that are not properly tested.This is like a horror movie.
    And no, I am not a conspiracy theorist!!

9. Pablo

Pablo New Member

You´re a conspiracy practical. Holly shit. Hope everyone is well!! I´m trying to make sense of all this shit, I´m not full member but I think I´ll get last webinar and q and a… it was badass wasn´t it?
    BTW I was thinking infecting myself on purpose if vaccine got mandatory, but don´t wanna do stupid things… Damm I´m getting the webinar right now. There´s some weird shit with this Fauci and this focking institutions. Hmmm…
    In Spain they opened yesterday for people to walk and exercise and I already naked swim in a spot next to where I live, I´ll go everyday. It´s fucking confusing everything, so probably it´s both an oppotunity for good and bad social change.
    A thing on the side I saw was about a possible good opportunity to invest right now, cryptocurrency among other stuff. Not sure really, but it makes some sense. If goverments print tons of money and get more debt money should have less value and people would lose some trust in goverment currencies. I´m poor as fuck, wanted my father to invest a few hundreds only but he says it´s stupid. I may ask my uncle lol. BIg hugs to all!!!!

Inger likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Pablo,
    good luck with trying to infect yourself. I have not succeeded, trying for weeks already. Not washing my hands after shopping, touching everything, no gloves. Licking my fingers after shopping. Eating organic cucumbers without package from the store in my car on the way home, no washing them. I do not keep distance to people that do not care either, like... my dentist... the vets... etc.
    I dont know how I can catch the virus. It is really hard :confused:

11. Inger

Inger Silver

if someone here speaks German, please check what was in the news... what came to surface when more than 100 people who apparently died of covid, was obducted.
    He says, they all were really sick people.

weird is, it has done nothing to change the governments agenda! Nothing. They go on and on touting how dangerous it is. It is getting really unreal!
    But it is good in one way, because people start to wake up now.

The German police force have now already committed lots of crimes going way overboard with controlling people. It is horrible. But people now film it on the street and put it online, so everone can see what crazyness is going on. I cried when I watched this :(

12. Inger

Inger Silver

This was an article that really enjoyed reading! :) :)
    what a different way of handling it back then! wow :)

https://www.aier.org/article/woodst...gcuvvHCGBR1ulvRw4DyqHdM467jS57uK_weSJayzBLhUA

"In my lifetime, there was another deadly flu epidemic in the United States. The flu spread from Hong Kong to the United States, arriving December 1968 and peaking a year later. It ultimately killed 100,000 people in the U.S., mostly over the age of 65, and one million worldwide.

Lifespan in the US in those days was 70 whereas it is 78 today. Population was 200 million as compared with 328 million today. It was also a healthier population with low obesity. If it would be possible to extrapolate the death data based on population and demographics, we might be looking at a quarter million deaths today from this virus. So in terms of lethality, it was as deadly and scary as COVID-19 if not more so, though we shall have to wait to see.

“In 1968,” says Nathaniel L. Moir in National Interest, “the H3N2 pandemic killed more individuals in the U.S. than the combined total number of American fatalities during both the Vietnam and Korean Wars.”

And this happened in the lifetimes of every American over 52 years of age.

I was 5 years old and have no memory of this at all. My mother vaguely remembers being careful and washing surfaces, and encouraging her mom and dad to be careful. Otherwise, it’s mostly forgotten today. Why is that?

Nothing closed. Schools stayed open. All businesses did too. You could go to the movies. You could go to bars and restaurants. John Fund has a friend who reports having attended a Grateful Dead concert. In fact, people have no memory or awareness that the famous Woodstock concert of August 1969 – planned in January during the worse period of death – actually occurred during a deadly American flu pandemic that only peaked globally six months later. There was no thought given to the virus which, like ours today, was dangerous mainly for a non-concert-going demographic.

Stock markets didn’t crash. Congress passed no legislation. The Federal Reserve did nothing. Not a single governor acted to enforce social distancing, curve flattening (even though hundreds of thousands of people were hospitalized), or banning of crowds. No mothers were arrested for taking their kids to other homes. No surfers were arrested. No daycares were shut even though there were more infant deaths with this virus than the one we are experiencing now. There were no suicides, no unemployment, no drug overdoses.

Media covered the pandemic but it never became a big issue.

[​IMG]
    As Bojan Pancevski in the Wall Street Journal points out, “In 1968-70, news outlets devoted cursory attention to the virus while training their lenses on other events such as the moon landing and the Vietnam War, and the cultural upheaval of the civil-rights movements, student protests and the sexual revolution.”

The only actions governments took was to collect data, watch and wait, encourage testing and vaccines, and so on. The medical community took the primary responsibility for disease mitigation, as one might expect. It was widely assumed that diseases require medical not political responses.

It’s not as if we had governments unwilling to intervene in other matters. We had the Vietnam War, social welfare, public housing, urban renewal, and the rise of Medicare and Medicaid. We had a president swearing to cure all poverty, illiteracy, and disease. Government was as intrusive as it had ever been in history. But for some reason, there was no thought given to shutdowns.

Which raises the question: why was this different? We will be trying to figure this one out for decades.

Was the difference that we have mass media invading our lives with endless notifications blowing up in our pockets? Was there some change in philosophy such that we now think politics is responsible for all existing aspects of life? Was there a political element here in that the media blew this wildly out of proportion as revenge against Trump and his deplorables? Or did our excessive adoration of predictive modelling get out of control to the point that we let a physicist with ridiculous models frighten the world’s governments into violating the human rights of billions of people?

Maybe all of these were factors. Or maybe there is something darker and nefarious at work, as the conspiracy theorists would have it.

Regardless, they all have some explaining to do.

By way of personal recollection, my own mother and father were part of a generation that believed they had developed sophisticated views of viruses. They understood that less vulnerable people getting them not only strengthened immune systems but contributed to disease mitigation by reaching “herd immunity.” They had a whole protocol to make a child feel better about being sick. I got a “sick toy,” unlimited ice cream, Vicks rub on my chest, a humidifier in my room, and so on.

They would constantly congratulate me on building immunity. They did their very best to be happy about my viruses, while doing their best to get me through them.

If we used government lockdowns then like we use them now, Woodstock (which changed music forever and still resonates today) would never have occurred. How much prosperity, culture, tech, etc. are losing in this calamity?

What happened between then and now? Was there some kind of lost knowledge, as happened with scurvy, when we once had sophistication and then the knowledge was lost and had to be re-found? For COVID-19, we reverted to medieval-style understandings and policies, even in the 21st century. It’s all very strange.

The contrast between 1968 and 2020 couldn’t be more striking. They were smart. We are idiots. Or at least our governments are.

[Note an earlier version of this article featured a photo not from Woodstock 1969. This photo from the montage at the Atlantic.]

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Inger, maybe you already were infected? If not, you need to stop doing all the wonderfully healthy things you do so well, like naked sunbathing. And stop eating oysters, far too much beneficial zinc. Do people have the option of being tested for antibodies before being forced to be vaccinated?

I do fear the possibility of mandatory vaccinations here. It's what Bill Gates, Fauci, and many others want. Their wet dream.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I have not been sick all winter so I guess not. Or I just did not feel it. Many do not feel anything.
    I cant stop sunning and eating oysters though ;) I am too addicted!

I guess antibody test will be possible. But I now do not believe they will be able to force the vaccine because too many people want take it....

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Very possible that COVID-19 has been circulating since AUGUST. CDC's ILI (influenza-like illness) activity chart indicates much more activity than in typical years starting at that time. Of course CDC didn't bother typing, although I understand there may be a couple groups working their way through blood banks to check.

At any rate, I have been chuckling to myself. First time I got to tell the great Inger that she was doing it ALL WRONG! And yes, I realize it will be very hard for you to change!

Inger and Anne V like this.
  16. Anne V

Anne V Silver

i start to believe it was earlier .
    2 friends of mine were very sick beginning of december here in the UK (3 weeks unable to move or eat}

17. Your thoughts - Please
    Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all -

Anne V likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Silver

i think that sums it all @caroline ,@CarolandNick . thank you John for finding it .

CarolandNick and Inger like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes Anne, you nailed it.
    There is a ugly war going on.
    I am so thankful for everyone that have the courage to speak up, not fearing to lose everything because of it.
    I am feeling so sad for all the people in third world countries that are being used as test objects. It is such a huge crime I just cant find words for it.

John Schumacher and Alex97232 like this.
  20. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

It was regular flu, and the amount of deaths is no more than usual.

All this covid BS is nonsense to bring in vaccines, control travel, transfer wealth to a few central bankers and destroy the food supply.

Anne V likes this.