1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Being resilient is an attitude we all need to have in this ever-changing world. No matter how well planned our course may be, there will be things that come along force our hands. What you do then is the key metric in life. Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you've lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that's good. Choices at adverse times are the key. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient by our choices at adverse times.

I plan on doing a live Q and A for all this Friday, April 3, 2020, at 12:00 PM CT. There is a sign-up link below and I am trying to keep our costs low. https://www.patreon.com/posts/covid-19-patrons-35434831

Jenelle, Inger and Alex97232 like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@WalterNL
    I have found this (Update 47) quite helpful. Especially that chart.
    I have added points 1,2 & 3 on that chart. (Point 3 is a floating-point). Instead of being at 20% may go to single digits or below. Back to the usual normal value (before this panic).
    On that chart, points 1 to 2 represents a 100% population of those who actually contract the virus.
    By day #5 that population is "known" because they feel in need of medical attention but doctors and hospitals are turning them back home.
    And indeed, those people, if they do nothing at all, 80% of them will get cured, no intervention is a need.
    But all of the 100% have beginnings of pneumonia, and 80% of them will be able to fight it off successfully by day #12.

20% is also overloading hospitals.
    At this time we cannot wait for the vaccine. Waste of time. The vaccine that is rushed may not be as good as it could have been, etc, etc.
    The better, known and tried solution is available and should be used, now. stat, urgent
    Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)
    Azithromycin (Z-Pak )
    Zinc
    ---------------------------
    1) Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil requires a prescription) 200 mg tabs one tab twice a day for 5 days.
    2) Azithromycin (Z-Pak 250 mg tabs two tabs a first day and one tab daily for the next four days.)
    3) Zinc sulfate (at the vitamin store)

---------------------------
    The above three should be given (free) to everybody (instead of trillions of $$ into the swamp).
    After 5-10 days everybody should be back to work.
    Whole country back to work and (normal) business.
    Use your sick days if sick.
    ----
    Note:
    Above is meant as general, statistical approach to solve urgent problem.
    It is not meant as individual approach to a person who may have XY or Z problems, that require individual attention (and he/she/it have a hungry lawyer for a friend).

upload_2020-4-3_11-3-24.png
    Coronavirus Pandemic Update 47: Searching for Immunity Boosters & Possible Lessons From Spanish Flu

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

I am continuing oil pulling. I think natural stuff that helps too much bacterial growth in the mouth is very different than some artificial mouthwash :)

Alex97232 and Tanya like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

That is interesting.
    I guess lot of people have or have had corona. Yep.
    They just do not test.
    The vet told me her friend was very sick in flu but doctor said she should just stay home and they will not test.
    They almost only test people in the risk group. Yes. And nurses and doctors.
    How screwed is the statistic, how dangerous this virus is...? Well, it must be really screwed.
    - - - -

I went to donate blood today.. it took 1,5 hour! Huh.. it took so long because we all had to keep 2 meters distance. But I am so glad I was able to donate anyways :) :) It was really fun as always :) Felt good to see all the people!

Alex97232 and Jenelle like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

I have been thinking a lot about this....
    How can we really know it is less good? Maybe it is better? :) :)
    It is impossible to know..... maybe I should just take a wild dive into life.. as it is :) :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Even though I was wondering about that, I am also still doing it myself.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

https://techno.tviigetz.ru/профecco...Kbx3Ddu8N6rfH---lakQsXxaZ8Mvnc-1uAi5q7Rqni04o
    Interesting article. Here is the Google translation:

Profeccop Montari: The coronavirus vaccine is a scam. When this absurdity ends, millionaires will become billionaires

On March 19, an Italian nanopathologist with 40 years of operating experience in the operating rooms, doctor and professor Stefano Montanari, gave a great interview to byoblu24. In his shocking interview, he said that in reality, only 3 people died directly from the coronavirus in Italy. But what kills if not a virus?

Here is an excerpt from his interview:

“Our politicians have done everything for the past 10 years to destroy Italian medicine. Departments and entire hospitals were closed, staff were fired. When I hear that in Italy the best medicine in the world, I give up, and not just my hands. It is not true! Equipment and consumables were procured at a minimum. The cost of medicine was cut mercilessly. Plus huge corruption. The fact that in an ordinary country costs 10 euros, in Italy - 20. And the minimum funds that were available were spent ineptly. For example, for some reason they bought 27 million doses of swine flu vaccine, which they then threw away, but there was no money for ventilators.

Our medicine was not ready for so many patients with lung complications. What this virus is dangerous for.

But the problem is not the virus! Yes, there is a virus, it is completely new. I still can’t say for sure whether they produced it in the laboratory, or it came from bats, or from somewhere else. As for mice, I really doubt it, then right away from unicorns.

I can say for sure - he is new and he is young, he mutates with cosmic speed, he is still in the phase of searching for his status, in which he will then freeze. Yesterday it was one virus, and tomorrow it is another virus. In Italy, not the virus that was in China. But in Germany it’s not the same as in Italy.

He also has incredible permeability, he is pathologically contagious.

But on healthy ones, it is asymptomatic. According to my assumptions, if we do tests for all citizens of Italy, we will find that at least half of the population is already positive (as we already wrote, in Ukraine, most likely, the same situation is “Phrase”).

All talk about the vaccine under these conditions is a global fraud. He mutates so quickly that we will not follow him, creating vaccines. In addition, this type of virus cannot be vaccinated. Well, graft it, and you can get sick 200 times. Immunity is not developed on it! If I told my supervisor 50 years ago about the possibility of getting vaccinated against coronaviruses, he would have thrown me out the door. SARS vaccines are a brilliant idea and a lie of the pharmacological business. I am sure it will end with the fact that we are obliged to all be vaccinated, and earn their billions on this.

Where are the trucks with corpses from? Why so many dead? The reason is the ruined medical system of Italy. The old system would handle the load. What I am observing now is some kind of apotheosis of insanity. We are led by the “Captain Skettino”, who absolutely do not understand what they are doing. Or they perfectly understand and know their price. The competence of managers is extremely low. Why rubber gloves? Why are these masks? Gloves have a destructive effect on the skin's natural protective barrier. We have very smart skin! Masks are generally funny! For a healthy, it’s the same as putting a fence out of sticks against mosquitoes. There are billions of billions of viruses around us. And if there is a coronavirus near you, the mask will not protect you at all. And if a person is sick, then he needs to change this mask every 2-3 minutes. Otherwise, this also makes no sense.

People should not sit at home, in fear and without movement. People have to move, walk in the sun, now vitamin deficiency. By its measures, the government is extremely harmful to public health. Even if a person is asymptomatic with the virus, that is, he is essentially healthy, and they say that he is sick, then this will affect his health. As well as the health of all those who are now intimidated, they are sitting at home, not receiving vitamin D, leading a sedentary lifestyle, in uncertainty about their future. I believe that the risk group - pensioners - should also calmly take to the streets and lead their normal lifestyle.

Locked up will kill more than coronavirus. Although, perhaps this is the goal. We are on the other side of the absurd!

There is an important point not in my competence - this is economics. Now everything is closed, except for the exchange. She had fallen almost to the ground. Only the exchange works, and millionaires can buy tidbits at very low prices.

And when a signal is given to complete the "operation", then they suddenly turn out to be owners of huge fortunes. Millionaires will become billionaires, the rich will become super-rich, and the middle class will become poor. I believe that everything was arranged for this. And for the sake of future billions in profits from an allegedly wonderful vaccine. From a virus from which there can be no immunity, and therefore, there can be no vaccine ... "

Inger likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bacterial pneumonia
    viral pneumonia
    pneumococcal pneumonia
    Pneumococcal pneumonia is a type of bacterial pneumonia that is specifically caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae. S. pneumoniae is also called pneumococcus. It is the most common bacterial pneumonia found in adults.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://jeffreydachmd.com/2017/02/antiviral-herbals/

we doctors have effective antibiotics for bacterial pneumonia,
    we have no such drugs for viral pneumonia, and in fact, we have very little to offer these unfortunate people except supportive care.

Perhaps the most widely available of the antiviral botanicals is Black Elderberry Syrup, which can be found at most health food stores and markets. Nature’s Way offers a children’s version of Elderberry .

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-...01-20&linkId=61a01770db85480cdf43bf8d676dd6a3

upload_2020-4-4_7-25-32.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.medindia.net/drug-price/quinine/qinarsol-300-capsule-tablet.htm

upload_2020-4-4_7-44-50.png

Qinarsol - 300 (Quinine)
    is an antimalarial agent, prescribed for malaria and nighttime leg muscle cramps. It works by killing the malaria parasite.

Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
    Adult: PO- Malaria As sulfate: The recommended dose is 648 mg 8 hourly for 7 days.
    Nocturnal leg cramps- The recommended dose is 200-300 mg at bedtime.

10. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I've spent weeks living mainly in "this sucks" mode.

Today I would tell you that the changes from coronavirus - in my family - thus far - have been mainly good. What changed? The weather.

My entire family is home, together, and working on outdoor projects in the sun.

We have all had our own "WHAT IF" thoughts ... processing those individually ... and we've had some great family discussions, as well. A lot of the daily BS has faded away ~ and turned out to be just that: BS. From a distance, it is easy to see.

Being forced to live in the moment and soak it all in ... has its advantages, for sure.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Spanish flu was killing the strongest.
    COVID-19 seems to kill the weakest.

How statistician (Loren Cobb) thinks and make models of pandemics.
    Louisville (Colorado)
    A local Denver radio interview:
    https://www.kgnu.org/metro/4/2/2020
    https://aa.kgnu.net/audioarchives/Metro/2020/Metro_2020-04-02.mp3?x-kgnu=kgnu-org-shows-download

--------------------------------------------------------
    @Inger

Listen to this (professor) and think twice about eating high meat, like you do.

@Jack Kruse

13. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Amen.

Our bodies were designed by a higher intelligence to be resilient and tenaciously adaptable. Human race has faced far greater adversity over millions of year of evolution and came out better and more adapted to environment.

We are stronger than we think, even as we deal with a poisoned environmental stage.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Choices at adverse times are the key.
    Jack Kruse said:

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-4-4_11-53-11.png

Alex97232, NDC74, caroline and 3 others like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

The Effects of Fasting on Infections
    Virus---->>Glucose(carbs)

Bacteria---->>Ketones (fat)

upload_2020-4-4_16-17-40.png

Yale study finds that sickness-related food preferences may correlate with the type of infection and the type of diet the body requires to fight the infection.
    @Jack Kruse
    upload_2020-4-4_16-35-0.png
    ////////////////////

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

COVID-19 CAN BE TREATED WITH HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND ZINC? FACT OR FICTION?
    Mar 23, 2020

upload_2020-4-4_16-49-21.png

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Soon people are going to wake up to a stark reality. Having no job or income to buy food and live is as deadly as C-19? Does the question become how much is a life worth? Our economy is like a bicycle, only stable while moving (or in our case increasing in speed). As soon as it slows down it starts to wobble, then it crashes.

Alex97232, NDC74 and Inger like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes, this is what I am thinking too. This is going to have some effect on the lifestyle we were used to have. The longer the lockdown the stronger the effect for sure.

I read in the book "Why we sleep" from Matthew Walker yesterday. I often read book like this; I take the book, open a random page, and start to read. Often I read backwards. Yes, I know my reading habits are weird! I used to read newspapers backwards as a kid already..lol
    Anyways, I happened to land on page 181.
    Everyone that has this book should red that page and the following pages.
    It is about SLEEP LOSS AND IMMUNITY

Matthew explains how sleep affects how we get sick from viruses or not. It is so eye opening, I have read it before and I know it - but funny how reading it again in the midst of corona lockdown gives some peaceful clarity :)

Imagine how different everything would be if people took care of their immune system now, instead of spreading fear and lock-downs. Creating problems that are way worse for people.

In Germany and I bet in many other countries, this has made it really hard for many children... that suffer with bad and even horribly traumatic circumstances at home. There are no were to escape, and they are children - they cant protect themselves. That breaks my heart.

Alex97232 and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  20. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

My relatives living in Portugal have a household where many of them were traveling, so they are staying separated on separate floors, my sister is staying in the basement and hears them having arguments screaming at each other from separate floors of the house. I was considering visiting them just before the borders were closed, kind of lucky I didn't. Not because of the virus, but because they are ripping each other apart over it. "covid-19" is dog shit, compared to what you can do to yourself and to other because of stupid choices and fear.

ElectricUniverse likes this.