1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My guess is that measures to calm public doomsdays feelings and panic
    are the most valuable needs as of now.

Calling doctors, nurses, policemen and firemen a hero does not help.
    It only raises panic.

upload_2020-3-31_15-36-1.png

upload_2020-3-31_15-43-30.png

YuriyDorogoy likes this.
  2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Pandemic was worse couple years ago, should've shut everything down then.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why do people believe BS?

When we meet challenges, we conquer our fears. Leaders emerge as a result of the crisis. Today's modern world is a challenge. Our community here is filled with leaders. When others see bad things on the horizon, you all are being schooled on how to mitigate and overcome the challenges. That thinking needs to spread widely. Challenges only become problems when we see them as barriers instead of opportunities. Today become a problem solver and an opportunity explorer to lift mankind.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/35496595

JanSz and caroline like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-it-affect-your-life.24796/page-5#post-288045

[​IMG]

Can't locate, but recall advice:
    do not use temperature reducing meds (unless over 100.4F=40C)
    high temp kills the virus.
    There is a difference between drinking to be just satiated,
    and drinking gallons of water daily.
    Added April 2/2200 (This is official medical advice from MD.)(Time 40:00)
    When to go to the hospital (when suspecting COVID-19)?
    Do not go to the hospital, do not go to the doctor, call the doctor.
    Go to the hospital only if short of breath.
    ---------
    Time 42:30
    This disease affects everyone who is not in the age of 0-14.
    Everybody else is getting this disease (regardless of the medical condition).
    People like that are coming to the hospital, people like that are getting ventilators
    It is not true that only people with diabetes or hypertension are getting it, it hits the entire spectrum.
    In that spectrum (over 14 yo) may get sick and end up on a ventilator.
    When younger and healthier (chances) are better, but young are ending on ventilators.

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2020/04/coronavirus-how-to-protect-ourselves/

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  5. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I take it that oil-pulling and tung scrapping would not be a wise choice anymore either?

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Have a look at the reports from Ecuador today. A poor country dealing with Covid. Keywords for youtube search would be Ecuador coronavirus. I watched the Telesur ones. That one has decent subtitles and translations and a lot of prominent people as well as people of the street have gone on record. Careful harrowing pictures .

Marko Pollo likes this.
  8. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

High temp kills the virus? Or does high temp let the virus do it's job more efficiently? You need both the temperature and the virus to heal. Because they both are not the cause, but merely the symptom. Is that a crazy idea?

9. YuriyDorogoy

YuriyDorogoy New Member

I had no high temperature at all during my infection, 36.9C at most. It depends on how your immune system reacts, thyroid state and so on.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Why? I oil pull.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Interesting.
    I too have the feeling that it can also just make you feel a little off.
    I have felt a little off lately but IDK if it is psychological.. ;) I do got some weird rash.. and I have a tightness in my left sided neck, for days already.. some funny very tiny sensation on that same side somewhere behind my throat? It does not hurt or anything but it feels like tiny twitches, such that you can have in your eyes sometimes. It is on and off. I feel it has to do with the neck tension. I do not feel it much, but when I touch my left sided neck, massage and stretch it, is is tense.
    Weird.
    Maybe this is how corona manifests in me :rolleyes:
    I am going to work anyways, I do not feel sick really, and I like doing something - because then I do not feel it at all, i forget about it. This has been going on for maybe 4-5 days already.

The vets kids cough.. for weeks already.. and she, the lady vet, has a common cold since a few days she said, no fever. I asked maybe she has corona? And she said NO, it is just common cold..;) Who knows.

(you cant get tested here, they do not have enough tests anyways... so they test only the very sick or the one that was in contact with corona positives... or nurses/doctors. Makes me think, tons of people will have or have had the corona and we just do not know it. So the whole statistic gets very screwed up. Makes it look way more dangerous than it is?)

It is impossible to hold distance in the same household(I work in their household) anyways so I just do not care.
    I do not go anywhere or meet anyone except for groceries, so it does not matter really.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Yuriy,
    I cant find your post about your symptoms! What were they again?

13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

JanSz likes this.
  14. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Inger, I was just thinking that if a mouthwash kills the oral bacteria that is needed to produce the nitric oxide, oil pulling would do the same. I hope that I am wrong about that, because I really don't want to give up doing that.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2020/04/coronavirus-how-to-protect-ourselves/

Dr. Zelenko’s Recommendations
    Thirdly I would refer you to Dr. Zelenko’s for his recommendations. My son, Benjamin lives in New Jersey with his family and knows Dr. Zelenko, a local MD who has successfully treated more than 700 patients for coronavirus with repurposed drugs and supplements.
    1) Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil requires prescription) 200 mg tabs one tab twice a day for 5 days.
    2) Azithromycin (Z-Pak 250 mg tabs two tabs first day and one tab daily for next four days.)

3) Zinc sulfate (at the vitamin store)

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak
    FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine

On March 29, 2020, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization for hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-119.

//////////////////////////////////////
    Mechanism of Drug Action Against Corona Virus

Both Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin are autophagy inhibitors which alter the acidity in lysosomes. The virus uses lysosomes for replication. By altering acidity in the lysosomes, corona virus replication is prevented. This is explained in this article:Yang, Naidi, and Han-Ming Shen. “Targeting the Endocytic Pathway and Autophagy Process as a Novel Therapeutic Strategy in COVID-19.” Int J Biol Sci 16.10 (2020): 1724-1731.

To See Coronavirus Drug Treatment References Click Here.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  16. YuriyDorogoy

YuriyDorogoy New Member

Gut distress before any other symptom 2 days
    Loss of smell
    then weakness, tired eyes, light cough / snoring for something like 8 days
    each evening you feel like you 100% beat infection and in the morning you start from the scratch
    and even 10 days after infection I feel a bit tired

Inger likes this.
  17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I had some very odd symptoms this past week, but it compares somewhat to your symptoms. Every morning I felt fatigued, tired eyess, gut distress and headaches. In the later part of the day it all cleared up and I felt good, only to return again the next morning. That was 4/5 days, today first day without symptoms. Didnt have any respiratory problems except a very mild cough but nothing that bothered me. The first night I did have problems getting to sleep, which I almost never have. Checked my temp every day morning and afternoon, and it fluctuated between 36,4 and 36,8.

I did read that the virus can also infect the digestive system, but who knows. I never had digestive problems like this before so that's what caught my attention. I've used MB drops in tonic water and taken nicotine this past week.

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Tanya likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Anne V and Tanya like this.
  20. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The virus attaches at ACE2 receptors. There are enough ACE2 receptors in the gut to create digestive issues from this virus. So we do already know. And unusual symptoms should be a red flag.

YuriyDorogoy likes this.