1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

We will probably get an extension to the shelter in place order until April 13th. Our curve has taken of yesterday ,but testing has only started so anything is possible. 500 cases 4 deaths as of yesterday. We are heading into winter. Field hospitals are being prepared. I went outside today and the suburbs look like they do on Christmas day. A friend in the city told it is the same there.

Some villages are very unhospitable at the moment. Strangers even before quarantine were not welcome . A news article picture .
    I think we are all earning in his pandemic how things used to be. Everyone who wants to live in a mobile caravan or EMF avoidance should rethink and failure proof their plans in the light of this data.

http://www.laarena.com.ar/la_pampa-mas-pueblos-pampeanos-levantan-barricadas-2104121-163.html
    [​IMG]

Get home safely and quick !

caroline, JanSz and ElectricUniverse like this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

It is too early to tell if summer sunshine and higher humidity will knock down this SARS-CoV-2 virus to any degree-- I am not holding my breath.

If more sunshine and humidity is so decisive against this virus then it is a wee bit difficult to explain, for example, why NOLA is hard hit with one of the biggest COVID-19 outbreaks in US. I am not belittling sun exposure as a hedge, just stating that I do not think it alone is a cure or prophylaxis against this devilish microbe.

Anyway, Dr Paul Cottrell suggested that Spanish Flu of 1918 is probably our best analogue to current COVID-19 pandemic, and he says it could follow that epidemiological pattern: 3 waves over 18 months or so. He thinks this virus is not of nature but was bio-engineered in labs and accidentally released. So it does not necessarily behave like organisms that came from natural selection. Hence, it is truly novel.

One of Dr Cottrell's big concerns is that as this virus mutates (there are already at least 35 strains around world) it may not only use the well-known ACE-2 receptors to gain entry to body cells, but may develop ways to use other, different cell receptor sites around body. Sobering thought.

For another line of thought of pandemic outcomes, we turn to Dr Charles Nenner. Originally trained as an MD but now well-known as a financial analyst, Nenner uses natural laws of cycles to predict economic/financial events, but now also COVID-19.

Based on his cycles analysis, Nenner thinks COVID-19 will die down a bit in summer, but then be back with a vengeance in time for next winter season.

JanSz likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Your experience echoes what I've heard about remoter places in US (e.g. Silverton, Colorado) that are not letting out-of-towners stop in their towns, but must move on.

Lahelada and JanSz like this.
  6. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Since this thread has some attention, I thought I would lighten things up by presenting some relevant research that is hot off the presses.

Free range mitochondria are coming for you.

A couple of thoughts I have - Should those that donate blood have a Mitoswab done first in order to weed-out blood donations with poor mitochondrial function?

Is all donated blood equal or does the mitochondrial DNA present make some blood better or worse/harmful than others?

Paleodocteur and JanSz like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mitoswab

https://www.facebook.com/mitochonswab/
    https://religendx.com/faq-mitoswab/

What is MITOSWAB™?
    MITOSWAB™ is a non-invasive test that quantitatively and qualitatively analyzes the Electron Transport Chain (ETC) of the mitochondria to evaluate mitochondrial dysfunction. It reports on the function of Complex I, Complex IV, which are critical components of the Electron Transport Chain of the mitochondria. Citrate synthase is also measured and it quantifies the number of mitochondria in the sample. Information about mitochondrial function is important and can assist in developing therapeutic strategies for mitochondrial health.
    ==========================

Note what MB (Methylene Blue) does.

upload_2020-3-28_11-30-23.png

upload_2020-3-28_11-32-39.png

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

My local beach volleyball friends will no longer play.

Just went to farmers markets with shoppers scurrying away in fear if I walk within four feet of them.

Hell is here on earth and men (via TV mind control) think it's a virus.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

isla mujeres has lost all its tourists. the water is clean and the cellphone towers are far more benign. i have just experienced 8 days of July quality quantum yield, during the last week of march....... this has been the best 8 days in "quantum Foxboro".the shit will eventually hit the fan, :(
    but so far it has been incredible. :)

Paleodocteur, Saichi and Lahelada like this.
  12. YuriyDorogoy

YuriyDorogoy New Member

I think I already went through corona. Felt like a long flu, no temperature, gut distress, smell loss+. No chance to test AB for now, still it's very likely coz I don't get cold at all and I get this "cold" during first days of quarantine. Even though I don't get heavy symptoms feeling weak went for way too long.

My ideas on this: melatonin, d3, NO works as SARS inhibitors. Exogenous melatonin is tricky, during early sickness stage => more rats mortality. During heavy stage it works great. So our melatonin protocols (blue-blockers, circadian rhythmicity) could be very helpful. NO works great as virus reproduction inhibitor, also Vit C seems be helpful in this particular area. D3 also SARS inhibitor. Also I used licorice root mouth rinse since licorice have anti-COVID properties

https://biomindmap.com/links/relate...tiFsAsPjzV8-xvGlJMTkbkk67JtqDZF6SRh3HsrlJO2Nk
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12522125
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320520303313

Paleodocteur likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-3-29_7-2-16.png

HydroxyChloroquine---->>Synthetic Quinine

@YuriyDorogoy
    Would you guess that straight Quinine would do same or even better job on corona virus?

Consider adding Resveratrol to your list.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC544093/
    Nitric Oxide Inhibits the Replication Cycle of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus
    ---------------------------------------------------
    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-to-increase-nitric-oxide
    Ways to Increase Nitric Oxide
    Vegetables are good sources of nitrates
    beetroot
    vitamin C
    L-arginine
    L-Citrulline

Limit Your Use of Mouthwash
    mouthwash kills the oral bacteria needed to produce nitric oxide for up to 12 hours

nitric oxide also regulates insulin--->>high blood pressure and diabetes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z8R2XQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2020-3-29_7-39-23.png

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It appears that mouthwash may be the greatest problem in many cases.
    If I recall correctly
    Jack advices
    hydrogenperoxide mixed with baking soda.

Tripvan likes this.
  16. Same

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. quinine at antimalarial doses gave me strong ear ringing...
    so given what we know about tinitus ...probably not a good idea

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Paleodocteur
    The desirable end result of an encounter with the virus,
    is to develop the COVID-19 antibody.
    Question:
    Is there a way to treat person known to have coronavirus,
    in such a way that he/she would be free of the virus
    but have no antibodies?

20. YuriyDorogoy

YuriyDorogoy New Member

yep, powerful drug. I tried to avoid anything heavy unless infection goes deeper into lungs