1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

A few years ago after bitcoin rose close to 20000$ I started looking at the graphs. And discovered that bitcoin follows the 4 year US presidential election cycle. That kinda opened my eyes to the inner workings of political theater and how it affects the markets. But bitcoin for some reason was 1 Year out of sync with the rest of the market. My prediction was that bitcoin would have it's lowest price around 2019 March and that it would continue to rise for 3 year after that before reaching its new peak around the holiday season.

So if it's one year out of sync, we should see 3 years of economic rise going froward from where we are now. The way things are now it will be hard to get the ball rolling. And it's kinda points out how orchestrated this whole thing is. In order to produce new economic growth, people first need to witness the complete destruction of our economy. Are we actually growing or just jumping off a cliff and climbing back up every 4 years? Why isn't a straight line satisfactory.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey All,

Not much has changed in my life. I'm still working but hours are becoming less. I am working as a rehab aide in an assistant living/sub acute facility which I guess we are essential workers but our company cares more about money/production numbers. My supervisor took a leave of absence along with 3 other therapist. We had a few patients test positive and workers. I personally believe I had this virus because we were doing therapy on the positive patients. We still have not been tested but really doesn't matter to me if I get tested or not. I definitely don't want a vaccine injected into me. When this first started my gut feeling was this was manmade. Anyway, the first thing I noticed here in my area of New Jersey going into the stostore how all the meat and chicken was empty but there was plenty of seafood. I'm talking before the shutdown. You would think with the fish on Friday only before Easter there would have been barely any fish, nope, plenty ..even now. So it really hasn't changed my daily routine that much (just have less times a stores/banks etc). What I still do is pray for everyone. Go the extra mile like I always have for the patients I bring from there rooms to the gym. Make them smile, laugh and relaxed in there minds. Going to stock up on frozen seafood:D

Inger and caroline like this.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey All. I have been noticing stars in the sky again. Like when growing up:). Sad how all the pollution we have been making took that away. Unfortunately we won't be able to keep it this way once planes start flying and people go back to work.

Inger likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Okay guys, things are getting hot in Germany.

I still cant believe it is true what happens. Now in two weeks they will decide about forced vaccinations law - and a new law about speed up time for releasing new medications, not having to go the normal testing route.
    Yes, this is true. I cant believe it. Merkel and her health minster are... I guess somehow evil. There is no way someone can do these things otherwise.

Now in Germany it is not allowed to even demonstrate, people do anyways, but police get heavily involved and also carry people away. There is only one way to stop them, and that is we all need to speak up now. I have joined a political group that is new and has no special direction but is free and fights for human rights. Already around 100 000 members.

I cant go buy food without a mask on, the shops are allowed to throw me out, which they already tried to, had I not put a scarf over my mouth after talking to them.
    I am not putting a mask on. And not even a scarf anymore. Hell, who have the right to tell me to cover my face??? I am keeping distance, that I will do of course.
    I am now going to go into the shop sans mask and if the do throw me out, I will ask if they can at least go get my food and I pay them outside. In German law everyone must have the right to get food.
    This is so ridiculous. And the crazy thing is EVERYONE carries masks in the shops the day it became mandatory. Before, almost no one carried masks. But from that day on, everyone! I was the only one without.
    That scared me.

What gives me hope is,
    when I talk to people, people I know and work with, and at the market etc. they all think it is horribel what is happening. No one wants a vaccine!
    Seems they are mostly just afraid to speak up, to be judged.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  6. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Same here. Before they made masks mandatory very few had them, now everybody is wearing them, even drunks and street dwelling people are now wearing masks.

I'm not wearing a mask, and walking around in just a t-shirt and shorts while everyone else is still wearing winter clothes. A street photographer took a photo of me 2 weeks ago
    upload_2020-5-3_16-5-4.png

One of the supermarket chains doesn't allow people in without a mask, so I just don't go there anymore. Luckily the bazaar and most other stores are still fully stocked and people don't seem to care that I'm without a mask, old grannies are still selling dairy on the streets next to the bazaar.

Finally had a gathering with some of my relatives, lunch at our grandparents place, had a good time. Took a taxi back home and the driver wasn't wearing a mask.

Many are definitely fed up with hearing the same story for 2 months. My grandfather said he was watching something from Moscow on TV and someone was saying that the planet will get so hot in 150 years that iron will melt on the surface I don't know where he got that from, but sounds perfectly in line with most propaganda about the coronavirus.

Inger and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

So glad people are starting to get it and getting tired of the nonsense. And glad you have the bazaar ;) :)
    I can buy food here on the market too thankfully no masks there :) :)

Uh I would not walk barefoot in the city.... the asphalt conduct electriciy from all the wifis and nnEMF around.....

My parents in finland meet their children and grandchildren too normally, they do not have any fears. So glad they get it :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

In Australia, we've been told not to wear them, only see a few, mostly elderly wearing at all.

Inger and ElectricUniverse like this.
  9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

So you Aussies are forbidden to wear masks? Did the authorities give any reason for that order?

10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Ihre Papiere bitte!

These are strange times indeed. Who would have believed just a few months ago that we would face such chaos and uncertainty as we see around us now. Sometimes you just have to shrug and let this batsh*t craziness roll off your back like water off a duck in order to avoid becoming a mental casualty of COVID-19.

Hopefully, we can keep whatever freedoms we had before Coronavirus hit, after dust settles on this crisis (but as those in power have been known to say: never let a crisis go to waste).

Inger likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Guys....!!! Today is a great day :) :) :) :)

Today, 04.05.2020 - a study of a German university in Bonn was released, a corona hotspot place got tested!

https://www.uni-bonn.de/neues/111-2...L1dHojgWAsWCM1LWR6o6fM18AFf115DCB95AqG9Wa2aPQ

This is so cool guys!!! It says; 0,0076 % died of corona!!!
    And 0,38 % dies WITH corona!

And 22 % infected had no symptoms at all. Many families were tested, and often weirdly enough, the rest of the family did not test positive! This such a great study. I am sooo excited what the government is going to say now!!

I bow my head to the doctors that was wise enough and had courage to do this study. They got only a small % paid for it by government, the rest they paid from pocket.

95511950_1797790703696427_1339204161903788032_n.jpg

Pablo and Daulatwant like this.