1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...avascular-hemolytic-anemia.24875/#post-288513

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04...a-decade-ago-but-failed-to-put-into-practice/

Why China does not post this? (Answer, they want eunuch for the next USA President)

Modern Medicine HAVE NOT failed.
    They are about making $$ and not about making lemings healthy.

[​IMG]
    upload_2020-4-9_7-56-28.png

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...avascular-hemolytic-anemia.24875/#post-288517

I agree with you.
    nutrition=food
    For important reasons, @Jack Kruse decided to eliminate discussion about food as an important input to our bodies.
    But the man can't live on oysters and bacon alone. Survival Soup also has limitations.
    It is time to figure out how to introduce apples to our diets as a very important part road to survival (possibly even when not in synch with latitude and seasons).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dysbiosis - Wikipedia
    [​IMG]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysbiosis
    Dysbiosis (also called dysbacteriosis) is a term for a microbial imbalance or maladaptation on or inside the body, such as an impaired microbiota.For example, a part of the human microbiota, such as the skin flora, gut flora, or vaginal flora, can become deranged, with normally dominating species underrepresented and normally outcompeted or contained species increasing to fill the void.
    ==========================================
    From Jes.

The GI Immunology Roadmap: The Immune System as a Portal to Gut Health

upload_2020-4-9_16-15-28.png
    upload_2020-4-9_16-17-36.png
    upload_2020-4-9_16-21-32.png
    https://www.raysahelian.com/arabinogalactan.html
    upload_2020-4-9_16-24-39.png
    upload_2020-4-9_16-43-50.png

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  6. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Zinc, Zinc Ionophore, COVID-19, Inflammation, Hemoglobin, Clioquinol, and More
    by Marcus Ettinger | Apr 9, 2020 | Bacteria & Virus, Colds/Flu, Diabetes, Infection, Light, Minerals, Quantum Biology, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc | 0 comments

[​IMG]
    Have you ever heard of a Zinc Ionophore? The definition of an Ionophore is, “a substance which is able to transport particular ions, like zinc, across a lipid membrane in a cell”. Well, now is the time why knowing more about zinc and a Zinc Ionophore compound may just save a life, especially someone with COVID-19. Zinc, selenium, vitamin D, and Zinc Ionophore supplementation via dietary supplements and/or food sources (oyster, liver…), sunshine (UVB) exposure are more important than ever to have dialed-in. Cellular health, especially the lung, and proper immune function are all dependant on adequate zinc levels, in one way or another.

First, zinc imbalances as related to nutritional deficiencies, anemia (hemoglobin), and inflammation – think coronavirus (COVID-19 and patients on ventilators).

Serum Zinc Is a Major Predictor of Anemia and Mediates the Effect of Selenium on Hemoglobin in School-Aged Children in a Nationally Representative Survey in New Zealand

Plasma zinc has been shown to be a strong predictor of hemoglobin, independent of iron status, in 2 previous studies (9, 10). Zinc may affect hemoglobin via several zinc-dependent enzyme systems involved in hemoglobin synthesis (11) and erythropoiesis stimulation (12).

Plasma selenium has also been positively associated with hemoglobin in studies among the elderly in the United Kingdom (13) and United States (14) and in children in Vietnam (15–17) and northeast Brazil (18). Possible mechanisms whereby low selenium status could potentially contribute to low hemoglobin concentrations include the role of selenium as a potent antioxidant in erythrocytes (19) and in the maintenance of optimal immune function—and thus in the anemia of chronic inflammation (20). Low plasma selenium concentrations also have the potential to compromise zinc status (21, 22) and hence may have an indirect negative impact on hemoglobin by the mechanisms outlined previously.

A link between vitamin D deficiency and low hemoglobin concentrations or anemia in children is not as well characterized (23–25). Such a relation was first observed clinically in adults with end-stage heart failure, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease (pre-existing conditions that cause COVID-19 patients a higher level of morbidity). and then subsequently in otherwise healthy adults (26, 27). The mechanism is uncertain but maybe at least partly related to the interaction between calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxvitamin D3) and myeloid zinc finger-1, which is known to play a critical role in hematopoiesis and myeloid cell differentiation (28).

Functional role of intracellular labile zinc in pulmonary endothelium

After iron, zinc is the most abundant essential trace metal. Intracellular zinc ([Zn](i)) is maintained across a wide range of cells and species in a tight quota (100 to 500 μM) by a dynamic process of transport, intracellular vesicular storage, and binding to a large number of proteins (estimated at 3-10% of human proteome). As such, zinc is an integral component of numerous metalloenzymes, structural proteins, and transcription factors. It is generally assumed that a vanishingly small component of [Zn](i,) referred to as free or labile zinc, and operationally defined as the pool sensitive to chelation and capable of detection by a variety of chemical and genetic sensors, participates in signal transduction pathways. Zinc deficiencies, per se, can arise from acquired (malnutrition, alcoholism) or genetic (mutations in molecules affecting zinc homeostasis, the informative and first example being acrodermatitis enteropathica) factors or as a component of various diseases (e.g., sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis, sepsis). Hypozincemia has profound effects on developing humans, and all facets of physiological function (neuronal, endocrine, immunological) are affected, although considerably less is known regarding cardiovascular pathophysiology. In this review, we provide an update on current knowledge of molecular and cellular aspects of zinc homeostasis and then focus on implications of zinc signaling in pulmonary endothelium as it relates to programmed cell death, altered contractility, and septic and aseptic injury to this segment of the lung.

Several studies have demonstrated that zinc deficiency sensitizes the lung to acute injury. In particular, dietary restriction led to enhanced sensitivity to polymicrobial sepsis and hyperoxic lung injury (COVID-19 patients of ventilators = Hyperoxic Lung Injury) “Exposure to high levels of oxygen (hyperoxia) is common in critically ill patients and can be associated with the development of acute lung injury (ALI). Prolonged exposure to hyperoxia results in the local generation of reactive oxygen species, which can lead to damage to viable tissue.”

Zinc Ionophore Activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate: From Hepa 1-6 Cells to a Liposome Model

Labile (free) zinc, a tiny fraction of total intracellular zinc that is loosely bound to proteins and easily interchangeable, modulates the activity of numerous signaling and metabolic pathways. Dietary plant polyphenols such as the flavonoids quercetin (QCT) and epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG – green tea extract) act as antioxidants and as signaling molecules. Remarkably, the activities of numerous enzymes that are targeted by polyphenols are dependent on zinc. We have previously shown that these polyphenols chelate zinc cations and hypothesized that these flavonoids might be also acting as zinc ionophores, transporting zinc cations through the plasma membrane. To prove this hypothesis, herein, we have demonstrated the capacity of QCT and epigallocatechin-gallate to rapidly increase labile zinc in mouse hepatocarcinoma Hepa 1-6 cells as well as, for the first time, in liposomes. In order to confirm that the polyphenols transport zinc cations across the plasma membrane independently of plasma membrane zinc transporters, QCT, epigallocatechin-gallate, or clioquinol (CQ), alone and combined with zinc. Only the combinations of the chelators with zinc triggered a rapid increase of FluoZin-3 fluorescence within the liposomes, thus demonstrating the ionophore action of QCT, epigallocatechin-gallate, and CQ on lipid membrane systems. The ionophore activity of dietary polyphenols may underlay the raising of labile zinc levels triggered in cells by polyphenols and thus many of their biological actions.

There you have it. Zinc and supplementing with a Zinc Ionophore can be an important adjunct for one’s health. Better life through nature’s chemistry.
    Additional Reading:

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I'm in the position where if I have to go into hospital with the covid infection, I doubt I will have any say in what treatment I am given, unless I'm asked to join a clinical trial. So things like chloroquine aren't on my radar. I also don't want to take so many supplements that I rattle, and I do want to keep others in my immediate domestic group (DH and DS2) healthy. Even if I was prepared to rattle with supplements, they aren't (a B complex is a breakthrough ...) - so light water and magnetism, plus nutrition through food is the best defence for us as a group.

I've already dropped the latitude and seasonality criteria - its what I can get. When we first went into lockdown and the shelves were empty, DH and I went to separate shops and although not mentioned beforehand both of us came back with a fresh pineapple ....Bromelain. :) Even now there's not the same panic buying, we can't buy multiple packs of anything, so its meant adding things that are available, to eke out supplies of meat and fish. I've continued to get fresh pineapple and have now got apples which I wouldn't normally eat at this time of year. Then there's things like asparagus ... with add ons to things sprouting in the polytunnels and weeds we are doing OK. Things like coconut oil, lemons and turmeric aren't from this latitude, but if there's exceptions for them in normal times then I'm not going to get stressed about latitude and seasonality over other foods now - at least they are in their whole state, not processed, or canned etc. :)

caroline, Inger, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  9. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Here in Lithuania wearing masks just became mandatory. The quarantine end date has been extended 13 days.

10. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

JanSz likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Just to lighten up, from the grim topic.
    ------------------------------------------------
    People in that (black/white) picture may be thinking that they have a problem.
    When I was migrating from Poland to the USA in 1971 I also had problems.
    I was (almost) eating bull shit, not much food. Forget oysters and bacon.
    Not many roads had blacktop on them, (forget flat even road surface, for high-speed driving).
    No roads had painted lines, (think of driving at night in the rain on that kind of road).
    The number of cars you see in the picture was probably present (but in the whole of Poland).

In your mind, replace all those cars with bicycles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    caroline likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Ummm... we need more people like his running for senate...

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This guy is from the lovest Indian Indian cast.
    He invented the e-mail

Time 17:40
    Vit A
    Vit C
    Vi D
    iodine
    --------------------------------------
    Massachusetts is the epi-center of the deep state, not Washington DC
    MIT & Harward are centers of the swamp scum.

"never letting a crisis go to waste" (for deep state)
    eliminate borders, no voters ID (total opportunity for cheating)
    5G is an opportunity to put a camera with AI everywhere you are (the same AI we gave to Chinese to watch lip movements)
    fake problems to create fake solutions
    truth fredom & health or profit and control

--------------------------------------
    producers vs parasites
    upload_2020-4-10_10-50-56.png

16. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

JanSz likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

This is the wrong account.
    /drjackkruse
    you missed the "dr"
    Screenshot_2020-04-11-06-48-10.png

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks.

Interesting discussion, especially about income.

Income is just a number.
    Every time someone gets a raise (he is usually barely keeping up with inflation)

An old house that today could be sold for $500000
    It could have been sold for $750000 a month ago.
    $120000 35 years ago
    $10000 in1950
    I wonder about spending forecast.

Assuming someone who was spending $100k/year before coronavirus.
    Assuming that situation settles within 3-4 years.
    How much that person will have to spend yearly to stay on the same level as before the virus, in years 4,5,6 and on?

Ford paid his workers enough so they could buy (the cheapest) cars they made.
    American cars were (designed) to fall apart in a couple of years, to assure a market for the next car.
    Then the Japanese screwed up the system by showing that cars can run almost forever.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/drjackkruse
    upload_2020-4-11_8-48-5.png

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020