1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corona - how does it affect your life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hydroxychloroquine Treatment for Covid-19: A Patient's Story of Survival - Doc Talk w/ Dr. Ban Ep.28
    Mar 29, 2020

///////////////////////////////////////////////

#hydroxychloroquine #covid19 #zithromax
    Hydroxychloroquine Treatment for Covid-19: Case Studies for Doctors UPDATE - Doc Talk w/ Dr. Ban E29
    Apr 1, 2020

hydroxychloroquine
    zytromax..
    vit C
    vit D
    zinc
    copper
    .......... doxycycline

he talks about diarrhea from hydoxychloroquine and loosing potassium and magnessium,
    but why he is not talking about replacing them? (K & Mg)
    ///////////////////////////////
    upload_2020-4-5_8-43-47.png

upload_2020-4-5_8-52-28.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Tara.P likes this.
  4. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Just saw this.. Related to 5G frequencies in NYC?

5. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

No, but random people are reposting this and try to link this to 5g. But this guy talks nothing about 5g or what is causing this, only that the use of ventilators needs to be adjusted.

Lahelada likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Went to sleep yesterday already with a feeling like I was going to be ill in the morning.

I got up at 5 am. Have an irritation in the post nasal area, feeling warmer than usual, got a head ache, slight body aches.

No loss of smell, taste.

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  10. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

As a maintenance dose, I take 2-3 Now Foods 600 mg NAC per day. I've been doing this for 26 years now. For acute therapy for coronavirus patients, research states using 100mg per Kg/per day. For a 165lb person that would be 7500mg's/day. Now they used IV, but I bet oral dosing would work the same. For this dosing, I would use straight NAC, not the 600mg Now version as it contains selenium and you would OD on selenium. The protocol I'm referring to did use selenium but at less than 200mcg/day.

JanSz likes this.
  11. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Never go into agreement with the problem (coronavirus, 5G...). Evolution and nature are way smarter than our intellect.

Light, the quantum universe, viruses, fungi, morphic fields, and magnetism are but a few of the phenomena that make us - us.
    The VIROME

The viral component of the human microbiome is referred to as the “human virome.” The Human virome is the collection of all viruses that are found in or on humans, including both eukaryotic (distinct nucleus - other than bacteria) and prokaryotic (no distinct nucleus - bacteria) viruses. Eukaryotic viruses have an important impact on human health, ranging from mild, self-limited acute or chronic infections to those with serious or fatal consequences. Prokaryotic viruses can also influence human health by affecting the structure and function of bacterial communities that make up the human microbiome. There are an estimated 10 to the 31st power (31 zeros) viral particles on Earth. Human feces, one of the richest human samples, contain at least one billion virus-like particles per gram.

The microbiome/virome matrix control more than we may ever know about how we operate and what affects us and by how much. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING plays a part in who we are and how we are. Remember that.

Human endogenous retroviruses comprise greater than 8% of the human genome. We are who we are because of being exposed to viruses throughout our evolution. Coronavirus' may just be another of these evolutionary events that responded to our need for adaptation to our changing environment.

#rupertsheldrake #brucelipton #virome #coronavirus #covid19 #quantumphysics #quantumbiology #phages

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    JanSz likes this.
  12. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I'm not convinced that this "corona virus" is at all a unique development, in the virome of many humans supposedly getting sick from it today.

The test being done on people is of questionable accuracy. It is a surrogate test, so it isn't looking for the virus itself, but for something else that could indicate the presence of the virus. Supposedly anyone with altered genetic material can test positive, and if the test is run through enough cycles anyone will get a positive result. Those who test "positive" can have very different symptoms, or none at all.

Deaths from all causes cast a huge shadow over the "corona virus" deaths. How many of these "coronavirus" deaths are falsely attributed?

In all my life I have never been tested for any kind of virus by medical professionals. I have never heard of anyone being tested for any kind of virus. And now they are testing as many as possible, based on what, common symptoms? Why aren't we testing for other viruses, can this testing at all differentiate between any other virus?

To go after this "coronavirus" is lunacy. Our daily life has been turned into a badly scripted disaster movie.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Inger and Sunny20152019 like this.
  13. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Does anyone else think this has been going around since November?
    My son presented with a high fever for 3 days straight and a dry cough back in early December and the same illness took out half his class. Then my husband and I both had mild cold like illnesses on the tail end of his illness that we beat within 48 hours. Then my 6 month old presenter the same way 3 weeks ago. High fever for 2 1/2 days with a dry cough.
    If so, then what are the chances that a majority of US citizens have already had this?

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I have been tested for one virus!!!
    HIV ;) :) Was negative thanks god ;) and they test for it at every blood donation too.
    But yes, you are right, no other virus have I ever tested for either.. I do have one. herpes virus...lol I have not had herpes in quite a while though, yay :) :)

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

I think this is very possible.

I was at the dentist today, and he is an elderly man. He seemed not be afraid of the virus at all. He said it is natural selection. And people that are healthy and good immunity need to have no fear at all. It is like normal flu he said. That kills people too.

I have a really cool dentist! We chatted for quite a while about corona and things around it, after he had taken care of my teeth. Really nice, I would gladly go to him every day...lol

I love going to blood donation, and I love going to the dentist! haha... When I told it to my ex husband he said to me; Hey, why dont you combine the two? Ask the dentist to take blood at the same time he treats you!
    :D
    great idea BTW! I doubt he has the right needles for it though ;)

16. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

COVID-19 enforced quarantines will sort out compatible couples from incompatible ones in short order. It seems to simply move forward in time divorces and separation that would come eventually anyway.

Inger likes this.
  17. ElectricUniverse

Herpes viruses are baleful things. Their whole family of viruses like to hide in human cells and 'go to sleep' (latency) until host is compromised by stress of one kind or another. Then they pop up and spring into action until immune system eventually knocks them down again, and off they go to hide and slumber again.

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes. Herpes might be a pretty cool thing to have slumbering - you know when you get an outbreak - it is time to hit the brake ;)

I believe this to be true too.

19. ElectricUniverse

Doubtful about that. I think the bug a lot of people have been complaining about since fall of 2019 is just another of the garden variety nuisance respiratory viruses that seem to appear every year that don't behave like a conventional cold (and annoyingly stick around longer).

20. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras