1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cornet users beware of Mg readings

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by JoeT, Mar 20, 2017.

1. JoeT

JoeT Gold

So, I have a Cornet meter, but recently sprung for the 300 bucks to get something with better accuracy, particularly at levels below 1Mg....mostly to find suitable places to ground. I went with this one.....

https://www.lessemf.com/gauss.html#153

I didn't notice any highly unusual variations between Cornet and the Alpha Labs meter around my house; however, in my car the Cornet always read about 10 Mg....but the Alpha is reading only 1.5 Mg! Needless to say, I like my car much better now!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

interesting Joe .... but how do you judge the accuracy of either????

3. JoeT

JoeT Gold

The Alpha is a higher end meter that measures specifically Magnetic fields only. It's more sensitive and accurate. It's not very likely that the inaccuracy is coming from it.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - we really need a selection of meters?

5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya I chose to avoid the cornet and went with a acousticom 2 and alpha UHS 2 as per Michael Nuerts recommendation. The cornet ed88t has decent RF but the gauss meter function is not accurate enough. . Unfortunately if you want accuracy you need independent meters for Magnetic fields, electric fields and RF.

Here is his review of the cornet for anyone on the fence

seanb4 likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Ed88t plus is good now I guess

7. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Have they updated the accuracy on it? i'm looking to upgrade my meter actually.