1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corey's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

Some journal updates: good energy levels and focus recently. Had a couple dozen raw oysters last night. I noticed that the right side of my regularly beard needs trimming to a much greater extent than the left, and then my wife pointed out that at my workstation, the IR lamp that I use was on my right side until a few weeks ago (about 2 feet from me, pointed towards my face at a 45 degree angle). Interesting correlation there.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. Corey Nelson

I've got such a cool, inspiring story to share. I'm going to draft a blog article soon based on this if my buddy will give me permission.

Spoke to one of my best buddies today, he's living in the southern hemisphere at a low latitude for the past few years. He's a very experienced retired combat veteran who has some major injuries that were crippling until recently...I've been walking him through the quantum health lifestyle for the past 6 months or so and pointing him to Jack and other resources.

He's gone from being barely able to get out of a chair, to solo swimming in the ocean again and running up the stairs with his kids. Not to mention going from over 5 meds to zero.

When we were on the phone I heard him giving the kids directions like "shirts off and barefoot, it's a healing red light day today! Let's get outside!"

His kids are thriving, too. As soon as they wake up, they run to get pen and paper to draw their waking impressions of their dreams from the night before. One of the kids decided to draw a mitochondrion (having never seen one before) and my friend said it was pretty close :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Great story.

I love the topic of human redemption. I think it's difficult to define on the spot, but it's one of those "know it when you see it" type of things.

^^^ That up there sure is a human redemption story if ever I saw one.

4. Corey Nelson

Based on this study comparing 50 mg IV methylene blue to 500 mg oral MB, there's probably a nonlinear effect of oral MB bioavailability[edit: in the full text, the study authors attribute the disparity vs. other MB bioavailability studies to better detection methods for whole blood and plasma MB levels--that's one possibility, but I'm not taking it as gospel].

I am considering combining my current regimen (3-4 doses of 70-80mg per day) into a single oral AM dose (210-340mg), but first I want to make sure the "2.303%" concentration of MB in the product I'm using is weight over volume, and not molar % as someone on another forum, of which I'm not a member, speculated.

If it was a molar %, that means I have already been taking a much higher dose than intended...since I haven't experienced adverse effects I'll continue for now, though.

According to most sources MB's solubility in water is 43.6mg/ml (whereas a 2.303% w/v solution would provide 23.03mg/ml), so I don't think it's a molar %, but I'm waiting on a call back from the manufacturer to be sure before trying this single-dose experiment.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  5. Corey Nelson

Journal update: Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky and I got 5 hours of full, direct sun (distributed throughout the day). Just incredible.

Planning to resume organic sulfur crystals tomorrow (haven't been drinking much Pellegrino during DDW regimen), 1-2 tsp per day for a month.

On the methylene blue urine coming and going question, NaHCO3 daily use is the strongest correlating variable, but here's a paper discussing the decolorization of MB by ascorbid acid. I do put a lot of lemons and limes into my water, but I've also combined these citrus juices with small amounts of MB, and it doesn't make the blue disappear in that context.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth and Christine_L like this.
  6. Corey Nelson

Some updates:

Halfway into my 90+ day DDW protocol, switching to 82 ppm from 101 ppm today. Next d-terminator test is in about 3 weeks and will be my first follow-up test since last November. In the future I'm going to just go for saliva or urine, no breath levels.

Took my first single AM dose of 350mg MB today, one and done for the day--no plans to up it from there of course. No issues so far. (Other regimens have included 10-15mg 3-6x per day, and 70-80 mg 3-4x per day.)

Going for daily pre-dawn CT showers while the water is still in the 50s Fahrenheit here, i.e. while I have the chance! As always, combined with breathing exercises: in for X, hold for 4X, out for 2X. I can do 15-60-30 now (based on heartbeats).

Set a new goal of 3-4+ hours of sun (counting AM sun and indirect natural light outside) daily for the next six months. On track the past three days, and lots of direct sun during that time. Previously the goal was a minimum of 1 hour per day, but usually averaged more than that.

Had a chance to try out quercetin for mast cell EMF issues, and a dose of 500mg and a dose of 1000mg seemed to be effective so far during a minor flare-up. All in all, these issues have been pretty much nonexistent anyway for 3-4 weeks (for sure partly due to low nnEMF exposure, and in part due to effects of other protocols), and I'm in no hurry to have a serious flare-up to test it, but will report if I do.

7. Corey Nelson

Still humming along.

One thing I noticed is that as the days get longer and sunrise gets earlier, the strategy I adopted this winter, of waking up without an alarm clock, has me waking up during or a few minutes after nominal sunrise (since it's currently getting several minutes earlier each day), meaning I miss out on dim light. It seems like if I don't start setting alarms 20 minutes pre-sunrise, I may be missing out on dim light until the summer solstice.

I am certain the benefits of getting up earlier for dim light outweigh the downsides of using an alarm clock to wake up, but I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or an alternative solution.

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I have the experience the other way around. In summer I woke up just before sunrise but now in autumn I wake up between 20 mins and one hour after .

9. Corey Nelson

I was sleeping a LOT during autumn and winter since the days were longer, but now it seems like I'm trying to catch up to earlier and earlier sunrises. I don't think it will be an issue after the sunrise time stops running away from me though!

It does sound nice just to let my body sleep as much as I need, but I really want to see the actual sunrise, so...

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Absolutely.sunrise is a must. I use an alarm clock at the moment until I wake up naturally again

11. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

Do feel any difference between your DDW protocols? @Corey Nelson

12. Corey Nelson

I'm only a week into the 85 ppm and haven't seen a miracle yet from the DDW regimen, to be honest, but I know I'm just getting to the stage where healing from the regimen would be noticeable anyway (6-7 weeks into DDW).

As you seem to have read through my journal you probably know there's been a huge improvement for me in the last year overall with overall health, reactivity to EMFs, and fatigue. I may be unable to notice further gradual incremental improvements at this point but a trend could become clear in another month or so.

My dad who's in his 70s and has had some pretty serious (but successfully treated) medical issues the past few years is doing the same DDW regimen as me and will be sending off his follow-up test this week. His deuterium levels were quite high so it will be interesting to see how it's changed. I'll be retesting on day 70 of my protocol, so not for several weeks for me.

13. Corey Nelson

No major updates but I've noticed some morning nausea recently, after taking the single large MB dose. Reminds me of taking a large number of supplements on an empty stomach. I'm coming up to an MB and nicotine break soon and probably won't go back to the big single dose except for short periods.

14. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

how do you keep track of your protocols and your progress?

15. Corey Nelson

Some random stuff:

After listening to Jacob Liberman's interview on The Higherside Chats Plus, I really like a couple of his ideas. (One of Liberman's books is on Dr. Kruse's quantum health reading list, for those who didn't know.) One idea is that you set aside periods of time and allow whatever comes into your field of vision to determine how you allocate your consciousness, e.g. if you notice your dishes need to be washed, do that. He's reported phenomenal results by doing this for days or weeks at a time.

Another weird but cool idea he recommends is that you mentally focus for set periods of time colors that make you feel uncomfortable, and you can also make tinted lenses to wear for brief periods each day in said color(s). Since I'm pretty uncomfortable with blue, I'm going to try a few minutes per day with some custom-made blue lenses I'm making. That may sound blasphemous around here but I have taken extensive steps to reduce my daily blue light toxicity, and I'm interested to see the results of this exercise. I'm going to use a 10:1 dilution of water and 2.3% methylene blue for 90 minutes at 200 degrees fahrenheit to dye a spare pair of Zennis I have around, and see what happens when I wear them for 5 minutes each day to begin with. Liberman reports adherents feeling more at peace and also seemingly unrelated symptoms vanishing.

I've also been incorporating exercises from The Headless Way (free) before and after meditation sessions, after listening to the excellent interview Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko did with Dr. Jeffery.
    I keep a daily health journal in a Moleskine soft-cover lined cahiers notebook (also helps with compliance and I can look back later to see where I was a few months ago), I subjectively track symptoms and issues like fatigue, and I summarize the results here.

I do think lab work and the like has its place but for the most part the results I'm looking for are better assessed subjectively, anyway. I have a few lab numbers I monitor and plan to get more in-depth in the future but it's not my ultimate determinant. Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but let me know if you have any other questions or ideas I can help with.

16. Corey Nelson

Journal updates:

Got a solid 5 hours of sun yesterday, much of it UVB 9 or higher :).

Still getting in nice, cold CT showers pretty much every day. The water's still 55f even as the temps here get into the 60s and 70s.

I made my methylene-blue-tinted lenses (explanation in earlier post, relates to a Jacob Liberman idea) and I've been wearing them 5 minutes in the morning after AM sun for a few days now. If anyone else is similarly inclined, a solution of 0.23% MB for 10 minutes on 200f using Zenni lenses is adequate...I went for 17 minutes and mine ended up darker than I'd like. So far I'm noticing some definite physical sensations when putting them on and taking them off (a bit of stimulation when they're on, then a feeling of relief when removing them), but it's too early to say anything else. My wife says they make me look like I play the sax.

Currently on break from ingesting MB, and stopping nicotine for a few weeks starting Saturday. Resuming both sometime early- to mid-May.

I have been dabbling with topical MB 0.23%. Yesterday I coated my whole body with a fine spray mist before sunbathing, which used around 150ml of the dilute solution. I turned blue as expected, but the blue tint fades in the sun, presumably as the MB is reduced to leucomethylene blue, then it turns blue again when you go back indoors. Pretty neat. At that concentration it washes off easily in a single shower. Today I just did face, chest, and groin.

I'll be sending my followup D-terminator test off on Monday after about 10 weeks of DDW.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth and drezy like this.
  17. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

In John Armstrongs book called the water of life, he helped a lot of people with kidney problems and trouble urinating.

The therapy he used was always looping their own urine, to start with its yellow and yucky. When you keep looping it again and again, they start peeing like a baby again. As you keep looping it you see it gets cleaner and cleaner.

Instead of being yellow and yucky, it becomes clear and pleasant

It gets like coconut water, smells pleasant and is very enjoyable and a pleasure to drink.

18. Corey Nelson

Some minor updates:

I'm about to send off my followup D-terminator test today after 70 days on DDW. I have been drinking 82ish ppm DDW with citrus, but not making EZ water recently (except in my body).

Most days recently I've gotten 5-6 hours of total sunlight, and we've had some UVB index 8-9 days.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So you are drinking equivalent of (about) (50% of DDW-25) and (50% of tap water)
    1Q+1P= 87.5 =(25+1*150)/2

How much water do you drink a day on average?
    ------------------------
    Have you previously done D-Terminator testing?
    Have you posted results?
    Please post link if you did.
    -----------------------
    Recently I have switched to 100% of DDW-25
    Waiting for my D-Terminator kit to arrive.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-7#post-248709

upload_2019-4-25_9-34-44.png

20. Corey Nelson

Yes, you're correct about all of that. I drink about 1.5-2L, sometimes more on hot days or when I sweat. Sometimes less during dry fasts or water restriction periods.

My previous test last November was similar to your initial test, high 140s saliva and low 150s breath. No ddw at that point but I had been LCHF and getting lots of sun and cold. I'll post new results when I get them.

If my results aren't satisfactory I may do a few weeks of 25 ppm myself. If they are I'll probably maintain with 125ppm.

Solidsilverteeth and JanSz like this.