1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corey's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We are talking about healthy people here.

upload_2019-3-9_15-21-5.png

2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Yup, my TWACS panic was successfully side-stepped with a few kind words from our drezy -- that my dumb-meter wasn't the worst type being installed... Not good news by any measure but it helped me avoid an nnEMF-nervous breakdown. I got an ESI-24 'electrosmog meter' and the thing is in the green about 2 feet from the wall (on the far side of a garage). Twerking came along after I left 20 years of jazz ballet & modern dance. (I could, back then, do 'unusual moves' with the glutes, though!! Sigh.) My TWACS meter hardly sizzles on the ESI but the art of smart booty dancing will always sizzle... as long as there's enough mitochondria.

drezy likes this.
  3. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

It seems like my "opt-out" meter (I was opting out medically from an RF-transmitting smart meter) is not a TWACS/PLC but a digital non-transmitting meter. Allegedly (haven't seen anyone yet) someone has to come out for a manual monthly reading.

My Cornet ED88T doesn't pick up anything from this new meter, and my body voltage readings using the Neoteck multi-meter haven't changed, but the Stetzerizer meter readings went from 50-70 GS units all the way up to >300 GS units in most rooms, correlated with the installation of the new digital opt-out meter. If I understand correctly it's due to the switch-mode power supply.

I'm not very happy with the outcome since now every room has dirty electricity whereas before, smart meter RF was undetectable in most rooms due to my shielding strategy...

We're all just twerking our way to optimal, with or without unusual glute moves.

Sheddie likes this.
  4. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Here's a breakdown of how GS units on the Stetzerizer meter work...it is a function of frequency and voltage combined. Higher frequencies with lower voltage will give equivalent GS unit readings.

Attached Files:

5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Is this saying I should use a Stetzerizer meter? So, in the main, most available meters at the $200-500 cost range probably aren't useful? Neither body voltage meters? I'm not interested in a false sense of semi-security which may be what my ESI-24 is giving? (Dunce Alert: I dunno what GS units are, or what means 'microsurge.')

Corey Nelson likes this.
  6. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

GS units are a measurement of dirty electricity. Named for the two guys who discovered the measurement - Graham and Stetzer. I have a Stetzerizer meter for that. And a separate Tri-Mode for RF, AC magnetic, and AC electric. http://www.createhealthyhomes.com/emf_meters.php I don't think I have a body voltage meter.

Sheddie and Corey Nelson like this.
  7. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Yes, to measure dirty electricity (a.k.a. line noise, electromagnetic interference, harmonics, and/or transients) you need a Stetzerizer which is about $50-60 if I recall correctly.

Solutions for DE include outlet filters and whole home filters...I can't afford those currently but got the meter anyway to get an idea of where I am with things since it wasn't too expensive...so that's how I noticed the big jump in dirty electricity after the new opt-out meter was installed. Hope this helped clarify :)

And I think I mentioned this previously in this thread but my fatigue has gotten worse since the new opt-out meter was installed, which seems to correlate to the rise in DE.

Mine is just a $20 Neoteck multi-meter connected to a grounding bracelet. The black alligator clip terminal which is connected to the grounding bracelet (plugged into a working outlet ground) goes in the COM hole, the red one with a probe goes in the Voltage hole, turn to AC-Voltage, and you hold the red probe between a thumb and forefinger to get a body voltage reading in volts/millivolts. It's a much more sensitive way to detect LF fields to mitigate since it picks up what your body is conducting in the room. For example you can get a lot of insight into which breakers need to be turned off at night (that alone takes body voltage from over 5000mV to under 1000mV).

Sheddie likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This number is likely for breath condensate, urine, saliva or other body part (of "normal" healthy person).
    At first I have heard (from dr Boros) that 130ppm is sort of ideal number.
    Now, I am confused at the least.
    It looks like the lower the better.
    (time 47:50 ) deuterium depletion is not only for sick people, we got 6 Olympic medals
    chemo works better with lower D

dr Q had deuterium tested in 90's (after 72 day fast).
    professional athletes have in 80's

Got e-mail from http://ddcenters.com

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-97#post-264951

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    jewishhacker likes this.
  9. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Journal updates:

I'm starting back NaHCO3 this week. We'll see if it affects the blueness of my methylene blue pee...(I'm sure everyone's on the edge of their seats).

On a more interesting note for fellow EHS/electromagnetic injury sufferers who have inflammatory histamine skin reactions to EMFs, I'm going to try out some quercetin on an as-needed basis for skin reactions to see how it works. It's a mast cell stabilizer and while true antihistamines also work, I don't feel great about taking those, and the drowsiness is no fun.

I'm also trying a new hack for an old (6-7 years) fairly minor sterile abscess from an intramuscular injection (not as gross as it sounds, but mildly annoying). Methylene blue topical every day followed by immediate IR light. Last year's extensive AM/solar noon sun exposure didn't make a noticeable difference to the site, but we'll see if it can heal this year with MB paired with direct IR and sun.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  10. Very interesting. It hought I remember Dr Q saying he tested below 100 I think 130 is where they consider the highest safe level where your body should be able to maintain Deterium Depletion on its own as long as you arent eating a crazy high deterium based diet and water.

Though I saw some people on FB claim that DDC said that your D levels will rise right back up after 6 months if you do not keep to the program so Im honestly not sure what the truth is

11. I aksed you a bit back about the Meythl Blue and DDW - How are those going for you? I also asked that I thought your MB dose was rather high no?

Corey Nelson likes this.
  12. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Sorry, I missed it thanks to all the unexpected twerking going on back on page 4, glad you said something!

The single biggest change in my overall health and wellbeing happened between spring of last year and winter of last year, and it wasn't primarily due to 2H depletion because I had my levels tested in November and they were 147.5 ppm (breath) and 150.2 ppm (saliva) (Although arguably who knows how high my levels were prior--no baseline test prior to working the JK protocols, so they may have been really ugly). When I realized sometime in January or February I hadn't napped in months, that's when it hit me how much progress I'd made.

I did do MB during that time (off and on at the doses I've discussed), but hadn't begun the DDW. The win seemed to come from CT, daily seafood, seasonal keto, LOTS of sun/AM sun, earthing, and other basics.

I'm coming up on a month or a little less on 101 ppm DDW and it is early to say. Energy is getting much better this past week, but I did have a bit of a dip into fatigue, so I'm coming back to where I was, not surpassing it--not that I blame the water. Could just be multiple factors (like working much, much more than I have in a few years, by choice and because I'm glad I can, or even the new digital opt-out meter bringing dirty electricity issues). I have had to take a few naps the past couple of weeks. I'm not saying naps are bad or anything, they're just a convenient way to gauge how optimal I am vs. whether I need to focus on more healing and rest.

So the reason I am going all the way back to a year or more ago with this explanation is to say that for the DDW to really make a huge, noticeable difference, it will need to take me even further in terms of cognition, energy levels, and fatigue reduction. I already feel like I'm on the way to breaking my previous plateau but we will see.

Hope that is fairly clear, even though it is subjective...Luke Storey said his D-Terminator levels went from similar to mine, down to 109 ppm, after a few months of 85 ppm DDW, and he also says his energy is much better. I am optimistic.

As for MB doses, it's not uncommon for 80-100 mg to be given 3 times per day in studies. It is tough to find the full texts of studies even in Sci-Hub unfortunately but the adverse effects are extremely rare provided people are not taking SSRIs or other drugs that could interact with the MAOI effects of MB. Benefits seem to occur in studies with doses from 15mg a few times a day, up to my current dose, orally. A few studies don't distinguish whether they are oral or IV (I'm not planning to mess with IV personally, maybe in the distant future for short periods) but if anything, oral doses provide far less area-under-the-curve blood levels over a set period of time, so if the studies are ever giving 80+mg via IV (can't confirm), 80mg oral isn't high at all.

If you want, check my recent post history, I replied to @Dylan Petkus with a couple of studies on IV vs. oral that were somewhat interesting.

I don't really know where the 60 mcg doses everyone seems to take on other forums even came from, no published literature uses doses that low and it seems overly conservative to me. I looked at studies, looked at where Jack said empiric was the way to go if you aren't particularly risk averse, and I went for it. No regrets, doesn't seem like an overly high dose to me in any way. Could be otherwise for different people, that's one reason why I started lower. Let me know if you want to ask more questions based on my personal experience.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Phosphene and drezy like this.
  13. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Semi-related musing: when people talk about tissue specificity of DDW and plasma deuterium levels 145-155 ppm being beneficial, it makes me suspect there are benefits to taking time off DDW regimens, and perhaps even doing some unusual things to hit averages but still allowing the body to reach a better tissue-specific deuterium homeostasis as opposed to constant depletion.

14. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Journal updates:

I just started back nicotine gum after ~3.5 weeks off.

I'm also starting a fresh kettlebell training regimen, no more hill sprints for now...here's what it looks like:

Warmup: Various loaded carries, squats
    Workout (arranged according to focus/volume): Glutes (Various hinges) > Presses (double KB overhead presses, pushups, and half-kneeling presses) > Rows (lawnmower and double KB rows, with hard contractions at the top)
    Using upper/lower supersets, and progressing from patterning, to grinding, to asymmetrical with most movements.
    Finisher: More loaded carries

That's all five human movements. I'm a huge fan of Dan John's concepts. This session mostly hits phasic muscles that get weaker as you age (glutes, delts, triceps, rhomboids). It pairs well with stretching the pecs, traps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and calves afterwards. I also like using two lacrosse balls in a sock like this to roll my neck and upper back.

Had a great, invigorating, refreshing session yesterday (naked outside, and followed by CT, of course--taking advantage before the water temp in the shower gets above 60f).

15. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Awesome mantra/chant to Surya, the sun Deva in Hindu cosmology:

Shri_Surya_Bhagvan_bazaar_art,_c.1940's.jpg

16. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

After adding back a tbsp of NaHCO3 per day, the blue pee from methylene blue completely disappeared again. Very interesting, to me at least.

I will perform a little experiment today, mixing the two in a container with water, to see if it's an acute reaction between MB and NaHCO3 or is occurring "downstream" (pun intended) physiologically.

Edit: I mixed a teaspoon of NaHCO3 (baking soda) with a drop of MB in a few ounces of water, no change after several hours. Added a couple of ounces of apple cider vinegar to lower the pH and still no color change. My informal test results suggest that the lack of blue urine is not due to an acute reaction upon mixing, so it must be physiologically mediated in a more complex way.

Anyone have suggestions as to what this process entails? One possible reason is that NaHCO3 somehow increases uptake of MB and reduces excretion, another is that it may be increasing conversion to (supposedly colorless according to one source) leucomethylene blue.

An experiment involving color changing MB in a solution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_bottle_experiment

If anyone is following along and missed it, I also found that a very dilute MB solution (about 1 drop per 500ml, in DDW actually) turned colorless under IR light then slowly regained its color after being removed. Makes sense since it's probably picking up electrons from the IR.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  17. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

quantum dst.jpg
    When you allow Mother Nature to determine your daily rhythms, life is much simpler.

drezy and MITpowered26 like this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

lol

Corey Nelson likes this.
  19. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Me too! I used to nap whenever and wherever possible and now I can’t remember the last time.

I like your MB experiments. I haven’t tried that yet but it’s on the list, along with (possibly) nicotine. I no longer get sleepy during the day, but my motivation to get shit done often needs a kick in the pants.

Sheddie and Corey Nelson like this.
  20. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Awesome, thanks for chiming in! Glad you are feeling better, and I look forward to hearing your future results.