1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corey's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Good to see you are making progress.Keep up the good work.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  2. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

Helio Silva likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Helio Silva and Corey Nelson like this.
  4. Corey Nelson

Here's an image I saw about SMPS and digital meters on a Facebook group today...I can't vouch for its credibility but I found it informative; seems correct to me.
    smps image duke analog campaign.jpg

I haven't had any histamine/EHS/electromagnetic injury reactions for over a week. I've kept the EMF/RF exposure as low as ever but here's what's changed recently that may have affected it:
    • A bit more CT than usual (getting lots of cold showers since it's the easiest form of CT in winter, and the days have been extraordinarily cold when I'm outside for sun or dim light)
    • Methylene blue at 70-80mg+ 3x per day instead of 10mg 3-6x per day as before
    • Right at 3.5 weeks of ~2L 101 ppm DDW each day
    Of course, these variables may not account for the reaction, but it's an interesting trend. Just before this I was having an unusual number of reactions per week.

5. drezy

drezy Gold

The meter graphic reminds me of the TWACS topic @Sheddie brought up here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...frequency-emf-thread.19245/page-5#post-252368

At first I thought she was going on about Twerks. I didn't want to have to be the one to tell her that twerking has become passe because I figured that at least it's good for Sheddie's hip flexors.... Luckily that situation resolved itself TWACS, it's a thing.

Sheddie, Corey Nelson and JanSz like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am old fashion
    I vote for Twerks.

City Girls - Twerk ft. Cardi B

upload_2019-3-8_9-0-50.png

Corey Nelson and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Let's see Corey....

Corey's Goals
    1. Understand Jansz's deep seated spiritual need for twerking
    2. Achieve optimal

Looks like your runway to optimal is clear now.

_J_ likes this.
  8. Corey Nelson

Today when I made my EZ water (aquafina/DDW with added citrus, IR light, vortex, earth, partial freeze) there was some methylene blue residue in some of the jars, enough to tint the water blue. When I applied the IR light the water turned totally clear again...then after about an hour away from the IR, it was blue again. When I partially froze it, the blue color seemed to deepen. Fascinating.

Forget about #2, I really joined up so Jansz, drezy, and if I'm lucky, Jack Kruse will twerk on my thread. I hear his April webinar will be about the power of twerking actually. The key is magnetizing the boys to your yard with the proper twerking frequencies.

Helio Silva, Amber Ament and drezy like this.
  9. Corey Nelson

drezy likes this.
  10. How are you feeling on MB and DDW (2 things I most likely will start soon)
    Secondly, I am just learning about MB dosage, do you mind pointing me in the direction of how you decided/learned about dosages?
    From my limited reading so far, isnt 80mg 3x a day high dose??

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

At one point Cignature Health posted on their web page that Aquafina have 139.5ppm
    After I asked them, that web page disappeared.
    I still have its link (somewhere) possibly it is retrievable.

I tested Aquafina and it came with 150.05ppm
    which is more than my tap water with 150.02ppm

I am drinking a mix of 2 Qlarivia and one Costco RO (66.67 ppm)
    Costco RO tested at 149.4ppm
    Costco RO is (Kirkland Signature) the cheapest water at my Costco, $2.99 for 40 1/2 liter bottles (16.9 oz) total of 21.12 Quarts

upload_2019-3-8_13-35-59.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. drezy

drezy Gold

That's a secret unlocked membership level.

Whoever taught Jan about animated gifs need to be brought before a council.

14. 132 is what Jack got his level tested at?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good question.

--------------------------------
    Values of deuterium content in breath, urine and saliva are interesting but,
    I suspect that specially for someone who drinks DDW the value of
    ATP Production factor
    or previously called
    ATP-RPM Synthase Hydrolase Model of rotations with 105.8 ppm diet
    is the concerning value.

History of my DDW consumption and testing is here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-7#post-244882

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Oxytocin is a major factor on a road to make @caroline happy, she should be the judge.

caroline and drezy like this.
  17. Corey Nelson

Jansz, I thought the ATP-RPM/ATP-PF was just extrapolated from the breath/saliva values. Am I wrong and do you know for sure how it's derived?

Interesting regarding the 139.5 vs 150 ppm Aquafina. We should send it to someone like Kriben Govender of Microbiome in AUS for verification (he does deuterium testing).

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ATP-RPM must be derived from the input values (Breath/saliva) or (breath/urine in my case).

Aquafina have many sources, results of testing may be local.

Overall any water, including tap water should suffice.

Following dr Boros to extreme and minimizing volume of drinking water, would make drinking pure Qlarivia reasonable choice.

For the 100th time, disclaimer.
    Under-drinking should not result in significant reduction of produced urine.
    If it does, it indicate significantly degraded mitochondria and must be avoided.

////

=================
    If you plan on spending $$ on testing
    I suggest spending it on testing results of freezing (and posting those results on this board).

My friend in Poland did testing of his frozen water and Qlarivia.
    Testing done at Eurofin
    results
    24.556 =(-842.35/1000+1)*155.76 Witek, Qlarivia
    =(-68.54/1000+1)*155.76 Witek, tap water frozen 1x

Problem with his his tap water testing is that we do not have baseline.
    He resides in Gliwice Poland
    I reside in Parsippany NJ USA my tap water have 150.20ppm

His freezing is rather interesting.
    Hi cools his water to 32F=0C but water is still liquid,
    then shakes it,
    that develops ice mostly made of D2O,
    then removes that ice.
    Rather quick easy and efficient way, easy to repeat few times, minimal water loses.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Corey Nelson likes this.
  19. Corey Nelson

Hmm, interesting thought. Personally I was under the impression it would change significantly because of anti-diuretic hormone levels.

20. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

The kidneys will compensate by producing more concentrated urine. Urine specific gravity will be higher.

Corey Nelson likes this.