1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corey's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

This has a great vibe to it for anyone into this stuff:

2. Corey Nelson

Methylene blue observation: taking 10mg 3-6 times per day, normally my urine would have a slight to moderate bluish tint. For the past 2-3 weeks it hasn't at all, for the most part (even when dry fasting). Seems like it would be due to increased utilization, but I wonder what that indicates.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  3. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Same here! 10 minutes in wifi and have a virus eruption - be it a childhood illness or got w vax. Than for a while I have fever 37,5C and the pain.....

Corey Nelson likes this.
  4. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Chillblains or whatever are called, I have them after nnEMF exposure - edema- extracellular water, skin tightens, dries out and itchy - mainly on lower legs and elbows.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

MB goes thru and is excreted via urine - so when stays in the body, is stacked in some "not working" cells - it used also for marking tumours.

Helio Silva and Corey Nelson like this.
  6. Corey Nelson

The first couple of shipments of Qlarivia-25 just arrived. Today is day 1 of DDW protocol for me.

Here's my master DDW protocol cheat sheet for anyone following along or who wants to use the math I used...
    • Baseline D-terminator results (November 2018, after eating LCHF most of the year and getting lots of sun and earthing):
      • 147.5 ppm breath
      • 150.2 ppm saliva
    • Next D-terminator test date: ~70 days from now (approximately April 25, 2019 + takes ~21 days for results, so results should be around May 16, 2019)
      • When followup results are in, I'll update here if I remember
      • Note: I will probably use Kriben Govender's company in AUS, or MitoHQ if they are ready, for my next followup if the April results come back unexpectedly high.
        • If the results are ideal (<130 ppm) I will wait 6+ months for my next followup.
    First 45 Days (Phase 1)
    • < 2L per day of 101 ppm DDW
    • Per day: 2/3 L Qlarivia-25, 1 1/3 L mixed Aquafina (assuming 139.5 ppm)
      • Pre-mix in the AM except on lifting day or dry fast days
      • When possible, make EZ water with IR or sunlight, magnetism, partial freezing, vortexing, and citrus
    • Allocate 14 liters Qlarivia-25 per 21 days
    • Stay strict about the ratio, but not daily quantity
    • On lifting day (once per week) and dry fast days (~2-3x per week) consume 50-100% of Qlarivia-25 straight to break the fast (or post-workout) and consume 1 L of San Pellegrino (assuming 147 ppm) instead of Aquafina blend, or 1 1/3L Aquafina, separately/afterwards
    • Okay to have Pellegrino during the day (before lifting) on lifting days since I don't fast/dry fast on that day
    • Can do additional "pump"/bloodflow isolation work on lifting day after straight DDW
    Second 45+ Days (Phase 2)
    • < 2L per day of 82 ppm DDW
    • Per day: 1 L Qlarivia-25, 1 L Aquafina mixed (assuming 139.5 ppm)
    • Pre-mix in the AM except on lifting day or dry fast days
    • When possible, make EZ water with IR or sunlight, magnetism, freezing, and citrus
    • Allocate 7 liters Qlarivia-25 per 7 days
    • Stay strict about the ratio, but not daily quantity
    • On lifting day (once per week) and dry fast days (~2-3x per week) consume 50-100% of Qlarivia-25 straight to break the fast (or post-workout) and consume 850 ML of San Pellegrino (assuming 147 ppm) instead of Aquafina blend, or 1L Aquafina, separately/afterwards
    • Okay to have Pellegrino during the day (before lifting) on lifting days since I don't fast on those days
    • Can do additional "pump"/bloodflow isolation work on lifting day after straight DDW
    (Edited 3/1/2019 to add: initial D-TERMINATOR results last November were 147.5 ppm breath, 150.2 ppm saliva. That was after working LCHF, CT, and AM/daily sun protocols all year.

After this, I am considering an indefinite "maintenance" DDW protocol of up to 2.5 L of either 125 ppm or 120 ppm (achieved by mixing 270ml or 410ml respectively of Qlarivia-25 with another water source, at a cost of roughly $4-7.40 per day))

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  7. Corey Nelson

DDW update: After drinking 2/3L of Preventa-25 (later followed up by 1 1/3L Aquafina) following the dry fast, I was unusually thirsty all day. In fact, I was so thirsty I ended up going over my 2L total water allotment and had a total of 2.5L for the day. Recently thirst was never really an issue until now, including during dry fasts, so I am guessing it has something to do with DDW affecting homeostasis. This has not occurred today after drinking approximately 1L of 101ppm DDW blend.

Yesterday I did have a low-grade hypoglycemia feeling for part of the day, too, as reported by some people using low ppm DDW. Slight brain fog and some body sensations, especially in the legs. It was not very noticeable but was definitely present. I did not test blood glucose but I doubt it was true hypoglycemia.

Other updates:

Sleep has been great, with long and vivid dreams. As recently described by fellow forum user @Electric Universe, my sleep has gotten structured this winter into "first sleep" and "second sleep," with first sleep being deeper. I have no issue with this.

After experimenting with wood blocks (not very stable) up to 4.5", I have increased my bed incline to 5.75" using a cinderblock under each post by the head of the bed.

Still using a tsp of NaHCO3 twice daily, MB 10mg ~4x per day (stopping around solar noon), and 2mg nic gum periodically throughout the day. Sometime soon I will take an extended 2-4 week break from nicotine and increase the MB dose to ~70-80mg 3x per day (spread throughout the day). Urine is still hardly blue even while dry fasting, which had not been my experience during other methylene blue usage periods. I'm pretty sure it will be when I bump the dose up.

I hold the MB in my mouth once every week or so. More than that is irritating but it seems to have a beneficial effect on oral bacteria.

8. Corey Nelson

Great track:

Here are some shots of how I'm making my DDW into EZ water. First shot is UV/IR light, second shot is magnetism through earthing (metal lid touching the ground), third shot is after a partial freeze. Cheers!

ez-ddw.png

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  9. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Nice is that the quickest easiest way to make DDW?

10. Corey Nelson

This is a blend of qlarivia 25 and Aquafina (1:2, about 101 ppm) so I didn't create the ddw, I'm just making it into ez water.

Here's a link to an article I wrote about ddw as a quick primer for people if you are interested: https://medium.com/@corey_nelson/wh...-fatigue-cancer-metabolic-issues-82c8f6748e34

And here's my favorite ez interview so far with Gerald Pollack: https://www.danielvitalis.com/rewild-yourself-podcast/dr-gerald-pollack-on-the-fourth-phase-of-water

I'm making ez water from ddw, I don't know of any economical or time efficient way to make DDW at home but there should be cheaper ddw available to members of this community within the next few years at most.

11. Corey Nelson

For today's (naked and outside) lifting session I did a bit of a deload, just some supersets of the KB Inner Tube Complex and some pushups. I wasn't fasting, but I hadn't had any water all day. After the sets I began drinking straight Qlarivia-25 EZ water, then I did a variety of lighter exercises with 10-50 reps per set for blood flow, followed by a CT shower. I'll follow up the Qlarivia later with double the volume of (EZ) Aquafina to round out my water intake for the day. Haven't gotten the semi-hypoglycemic feeling or increased thirst from straight Qlarivia since the first time I did it.

12. Corey Nelson

The blue pee is back, just as mysteriously as it left :). One explanation may be that since my max water intake is now 2L per day it's the higher concentration in urine turning it more blue, but I'm not sure. Before, even when dry fasting, I had days when it wasn't blue.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is a tell on your interior redox chemistry changes.......^^^

Corey Nelson likes this.
  14. Corey Nelson

Good insight here on why my electromagnetic injury/EHS = hives (urticaria) and angioedema when exposed to EMFs:

"As inflammation appears to be a key process resulting from electromagnetic field (EMF) and/or chemical effects on tissues, and histamine release is potentially a major mediator of inflammation, we systematically measured histamine in the blood of patients. Near 40% had a increase in histaminemia (especially when both conditions were present), indicating a chronic inflammatory response can be detected in these patients.

Oxidative stress is part of inflammation and is a key contributor to damage and response. Nitrotyrosin, a marker of both peroxynitrite (ONOO┬░-) production and opening of the blood-brain barrier (BBB), was increased in 28% the cases. Protein S100B, another marker of BBB opening was increased in 15%. Circulating autoantibodies against O-myelin were detected in 23%, indicating EHS and MCS may be associated with autoimmune response."

Also, deuterium oxide augments histamine release in humans.

15. Corey Nelson

Thanks for confirming this Dr. Kruse.

My light exposure, cold exposure, earthing, and other quantum practices have been relatively consistent all winter so aside from changes in the day length (which don't linearly correlate to the blue pee - seeing as it went away as days began to get longer, then came back as they got longer still).

Lack of blue pee did correlate with a period of somewhat restless sleep, incidentally. Once I improved my incline bed hacks the sleep improved (my wife would jiggle the bed when she rolled over, LOL).

Two variables that I did consciously change right before it came back: I have temporarily stopped using 1 tsp baking soda 2x/day (felt it was making me a bit thirsty), and I began using 101 ppm DDW. Both of those temporally correlate almost precisely to the blue pee.

Obviously way too complicated to chalk this up to one or two discrete variables, but I'll be adding back the NaHCO3 soon out of curiosity to see if it reduces/removes blueness.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  16. Corey Nelson

DDW protocol is going fine, no real updates there.

Stopped the nicotine last Friday (planning on at least a month break) and experienced a dip in energy levels/dopamine for a couple days. The fact I had some yerba mate (caffeine) around the same time two days in a row didn't help either. But I "paid off the credit card" in a timely fashion so I'm doing better now.

Took the methylene blue dosage up to 70-80mg+ 3x per day as planned to coincide with nicotine cessation.

Some notes for after my 90 day DDW protocol ends: I do have a D-terminator test stashed away already, so that's step one. I am considering indefinitely using up to 2.5 liters 120 or 125 ppm DDW per day, which equates to about 410 ml or 270 ml per day of Qlarivia-25 per day, respectively.

17. Corey Nelson

Well, I recently got a "medical opt out" digital meter installed instead of the smart meter that was on this house when I moved in late last year.

Prior to this I had fairly effectively mitigated the radiofrequency output of the smart meter via some aluminum foil on the interior wall, and a faraday cage on the smart meter itself, outside. The levels inside the house were negligible, and undetectable from other rooms (barely detectable standing right up against the inner side of the wall the meter was on).

But yesterday I just measured the dirty electricity using a Stetzerizer meter, and it went from about 50-70 GS units (pre-opt out meter) to over 300 GS units in most rooms. Ouch! This helps explain why I was experiencing more skin reactions and fatigue after the "opt out" meter was installed. I'm definitely going to push harder than ever for a real analog meter now.

Attached Files:

18. drezy

drezy Gold

That's interesting

It seems like either
    The newer smart meter had better filtering (aka the issue is up/down the line from you).
    OR
    The old style meter is just plain electrically noisy.

I can't throw the old style meter under the bus right off the bat.

There are more industrial sized filters out there too.

19. Corey Nelson

Thanks for your input. It's not exactly an old-style meter, it's more of a modified digital meter (with FCC ID) that doesn't emit RF, and has a sticker that says "RF Opt-Out Manual Read" and the digital display says "RF opt-out." But definitely a different meter (and perhaps a different model) than the one before that was transmitting.

drezy likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm still curious whether it's the meter or the line itself(aka just need more serious filtering).

I wonder if anyone else here has experience with this.