1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Corey's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

This has a great vibe to it for anyone into this stuff:

2. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Methylene blue observation: taking 10mg 3-6 times per day, normally my urine would have a slight to moderate bluish tint. For the past 2-3 weeks it hasn't at all, for the most part (even when dry fasting). Seems like it would be due to increased utilization, but I wonder what that indicates.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  3. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Same here! 10 minutes in wifi and have a virus eruption - be it a childhood illness or got w vax. Than for a while I have fever 37,5C and the pain.....

Corey Nelson likes this.
  4. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Chillblains or whatever are called, I have them after nnEMF exposure - edema- extracellular water, skin tightens, dries out and itchy - mainly on lower legs and elbows.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

MB goes thru and is excreted via urine - so when stays in the body, is stacked in some "not working" cells - it used also for marking tumours.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  6. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

The first couple of shipments of Qlarivia-25 just arrived. Today is day 1 of DDW protocol for me.

Here's my master DDW protocol cheat sheet for anyone following along or who wants to use the math I used...
    • Baseline D-terminator results (November 2018, after eating LCHF most of the year and getting lots of sun and earthing):
      • 147.5 ppm breath
      • 150.2 ppm saliva
    • Next D-terminator test date: ~70 days from now (approximately April 25, 2019 + takes ~21 days for results, so results should be around May 16, 2019)
      • When followup results are in, I'll update here if I remember
      • Note: I will probably use Kriben Govender's company in AUS, or MitoHQ if they are ready, for my next followup if the April results come back unexpectedly high.
        • If the results are ideal (<130 ppm) I will wait 6+ months for my next followup.
    First 45 Days (Phase 1)
    • < 2L per day of 101 ppm DDW
    • Per day: 2/3 L Qlarivia-25, 1 1/3 L mixed Aquafina (assuming 139.5 ppm)
      • Pre-mix in the AM except on lifting day or dry fast days
      • When possible, make EZ water with IR or sunlight, magnetism, partial freezing, vortexing, and citrus
    • Allocate 14 liters Qlarivia-25 per 21 days
    • Stay strict about the ratio, but not daily quantity
    • On lifting day (once per week) and dry fast days (~2-3x per week) consume 50-100% of Qlarivia-25 straight to break the fast (or post-workout) and consume 1 L of San Pellegrino (assuming 147 ppm) instead of Aquafina blend, or 1 1/3L Aquafina, separately/afterwards
    • Okay to have Pellegrino during the day (before lifting) on lifting days since I don't fast/dry fast on that day
    • Can do additional "pump"/bloodflow isolation work on lifting day after straight DDW
    Second 45+ Days (Phase 2)
    • < 2L per day of 82 ppm DDW
    • Per day: 1 L Qlarivia-25, 1 L Aquafina mixed (assuming 139.5 ppm)
    • Pre-mix in the AM except on lifting day or dry fast days
    • When possible, make EZ water with IR or sunlight, magnetism, freezing, and citrus
    • Allocate 7 liters Qlarivia-25 per 7 days
    • Stay strict about the ratio, but not daily quantity
    • On lifting day (once per week) and dry fast days (~2-3x per week) consume 50-100% of Qlarivia-25 straight to break the fast (or post-workout) and consume 850 ML of San Pellegrino (assuming 147 ppm) instead of Aquafina blend, or 1L Aquafina, separately/afterwards
    • Okay to have Pellegrino during the day (before lifting) on lifting days since I don't fast on those days
    • Can do additional "pump"/bloodflow isolation work on lifting day after straight DDW

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  7. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

DDW update: After drinking 2/3L of Preventa-25 (later followed up by 1 1/3L Aquafina) following the dry fast, I was unusually thirsty all day. In fact, I was so thirsty I ended up going over my 2L total water allotment and had a total of 2.5L for the day. Recently thirst was never really an issue until now, including during dry fasts, so I am guessing it has something to do with DDW affecting homeostasis. This has not occurred today after drinking approximately 1L of 101ppm DDW blend.

Yesterday I did have a low-grade hypoglycemia feeling for part of the day, too, as reported by some people using low ppm DDW. Slight brain fog and some body sensations, especially in the legs. It was not very noticeable but was definitely present. I did not test blood glucose but I doubt it was true hypoglycemia.

Other updates:

Sleep has been great, with long and vivid dreams. As recently described by fellow forum user @Electric Universe, my sleep has gotten structured this winter into "first sleep" and "second sleep," with first sleep being deeper. I have no issue with this.

After experimenting with wood blocks (not very stable) up to 4.5", I have increased my bed incline to 5.75" using a cinderblock under each post by the head of the bed.

Still using a tsp of NaHCO3 twice daily, MB 10mg ~4x per day (stopping around solar noon), and 2mg nic gum periodically throughout the day. Sometime soon I will take an extended 2-4 week break from nicotine and increase the MB dose to ~70-80mg 3x per day (spread throughout the day). Urine is still hardly blue even while dry fasting, which had not been my experience during other methylene blue usage periods. I'm pretty sure it will be when I bump the dose up.

I hold the MB in my mouth once every week or so. More than that is irritating but it seems to have a beneficial effect on oral bacteria.

8. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Great track:

Here are some shots of how I'm making my DDW into EZ water. First shot is UV/IR light, second shot is magnetism through earthing (metal lid touching the ground), third shot is after a partial freeze. Cheers!

ez-ddw.png

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  9. Tanya McGowan

Tanya McGowan Texas Anesthetist (LSU Grad-Geaux Tigers!)

Nice is that the quickest easiest way to make DDW?

10. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

This is a blend of qlarivia 25 and Aquafina (1:2, about 101 ppm) so I didn't create the ddw, I'm just making it into ez water.

Here's a link to an article I wrote about ddw as a quick primer for people if you are interested: https://medium.com/@corey_nelson/wh...-fatigue-cancer-metabolic-issues-82c8f6748e34

And here's my favorite ez interview so far with Gerald Pollack: https://www.danielvitalis.com/rewild-yourself-podcast/dr-gerald-pollack-on-the-fourth-phase-of-water

I'm making ez water from ddw, I don't know of any economical or time efficient way to make DDW at home but there should be cheaper ddw available to members of this community within the next few years at most.