1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cooking with blood

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by Gagnrad, Jul 3, 2015.

1. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
    Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
    If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
    If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
    I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
    But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
    And in some perfumes is there more delight
    Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
    I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
    That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
    I grant I never saw a goddess go;
    My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
    And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
    As any she belied with false compare.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ok...........enough with the nonsense. Lets get back to science. This thread is filled with nuggets.

Why you better understand UV light better than you currently do. The photoelectric effect basis is buried in its unusual ability and maybe why life chose it to signal.

The dualism to the nature of light is best demonstrated by the photoelectric effect, where a "weak" UV light produces a current flow (by releases electrons to its surrounding) but a strong red light does not release electrons no matter how intense the red light is. Red light then acts a type of cellular "capacitor or battery" for energy. This is very similar to water in a sense in a cell. Where is the energy from red light stored you ask? In cell membranes, water, and in mitochondria of all cells.

Einstein explained that light exists in a particle-like state as packets of energy (quanta) called photons. The photoelectric effect occurs because the packets of energy carried by each individual red photons are too weak to knock the electrons off the atoms no matter how many red photons you beamed onto the cathode (metal). But the individual UV photons were each strong enough to release the electron and cause a current flow. It appears that life needs a chronic stream of UV light to work properly. UV light is also at low energy parts of the electromagnetic spectrum because life's job is to move electrons to and fro to alter the redox chemistry of proteins with those electrons. Since light and the periodic table are quantized.........this means that life also likely seeks out atoms on the early part of the periodic table to build its proteins. That also turns out to be factual.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Light in Shaping Life: Biophotons in Biology and Medicine Paperback – 2014
    by Roeland van Wijk (Author)
    Paperback
    from $94.99
    3 New from $94.99

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Before Jack Kruse I would eat blood sausages relatively often, bought at local supermarket. Love them.
    Now I stopped because about half of the sausage is barley.

Should I reconsider that decision?

//

Christina Gagnon and Danny like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

make your own.........and then you better read Richelle's journal..........

Danny likes this.
  6. oooohhh I've been looking for an excuse to try blood sausage. Iron, VitB12, protein were never a big enough draw.....Now UV light, that's a reason to add it to my menu.

And I guess I can sub out white rice in place of the barley for the summer time. and grain free in the winter months.

Danny likes this.
  7. I've consumed blood nearly everyday for many years.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    Danny likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

but what about now?

9. cantweight

cantweight Gold

You are saying consuming....@Kovita and I discussed the freezing and injecting of ones own blood in conjunction with some sort of oxygen therapy.

Blood doping.

Danny likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you can do this.........but you need to alter that blood in some way with light

Danny and David Limacher like this.
  11. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Right you can use UV....

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

What about eating mushrooms that absorbs uvb and make vit-d as well??

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^OK......and what if you live in a blue lit microwave world........think that will reverse anything chronically?

Danny likes this.
  15. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

cantweight, I tried the treatments withdrawing your own blood, mixing with ozone, then exposing to UV light just before re-infusing by IV.

For me it had no noticeable benefits but others whom I met in the infusion room felt some very significant benefit. Some were cancer patients, others had rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune stuff.

The naturopathic doc I see now said he can do that if I want, but he didn't see significant benefit in the patients he treated over several years in Florida.

It may depend on what the problem is and/or perhaps there was benefit to me but too subtle to actually see. I had maybe 8 treatments over 10 months.

As with anything "your mileage may vary!"

cantweight, caroline and Jude like this.
  16. So when I take elk antler, which is a blood product (we consume the whole antler, not the velvet part which is ground off before crushing), it will be enhanced by UV light.

17. I have always found that the biggest boost from taking antler was when I was outside.

18. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

This is so great to know that it's a blood product. Looking forward to my shipment.

19. You bet Joe! I always knew instinctively that there was a quantum connection here with this adaptogen.

20. pascale ahmad

pascale ahmad Trixibelle

So glad I read this thread, which enables me to share my family recipe of "Lapin au Sang" or rabbit in blood. People usually cringe when I talk about it but I feel this might be a sympathetic audience!!
    Here goes:

1 large rabbit (1.5 to 2kg) with its blood (usually about a large glassful)
    12 very small onions
    1 bottle strong red wine
    Butter
    Sprig of thyme
    1 bay leaf
    Salt, pepper

Brown the rabbit pieces and the little onions in butter, add seasoning, thyme and bay leaf.
    Pour in the bottle of red wine and simmer for about an hour to an hour and a half with the lid on but leaving a small gap.
    If the wine reduces too quickly, add a bit of water or stock during cooking.
    When the wine has reduce the about half, turn off the heat and quickly add the blood , stirring constantly.
    Do not reheat or the blood will curdle.
    You will get a thick velvety black sauce.
    Serve immediately.

This can be made with duck as well.