1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Contrast Sensitivty Test

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tracy Guild, Jul 5, 2015.

1. My results on the contrast sensitivity test are: RESULTS - OVERALL: POSITIVE Your test results indicate that you were able to discern the tilt of the bars in the test images 72 times out of 90, for a 'Total Score' of 72, or 80%. As indicated above, your right visualsystem generally performed better than your left visual system. Your results suggest that you may be suffering from a condition affecting your visualsystem, and you should consider seeing your healthcare provider, or a provider who understands contrast sensitivity testing. Note that those who have or have had cataracts may have reduced contrast sensitivity, and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist or a healthcare provider familiar with contrast sensitivity testing.

question: When they say positive does that mean - yay no neurotoxins, how positive for you - or - you are positive for neurotoxins (damn).

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What does it mean? Your eye clock is no bueno = Eat more DHA and avoid blue light and get into the AM sunlight way more..........

Danco3636 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT of your eye balls too.........would help. And swimming in the KT crater would too.......so would a TCM.

Why?

A teaching lesson about numbers: Numbers explain physics better via colors. Colors is all about frequency. Colors for me and hopefully for this group is not about what we see it is about what they are.........packets of vibrational energy. Consider red light: has a frequency of 436,803.079,680,000 oscillations per second. That equates to the same energy in a high C note in music. That note has an oscillation frequency of 4,096 osc. per sec. Xrays, microwaves, cosmic and gamma rays all have these numbers and colors tied to them.........but when you read them they make no sense to you........but color has a qualia you do get. Your mitochondria in your retina are where your personal magnetic sense is and why this result is present in your test, so the picture you posted has meaning.........to you.

You know what it means to me? Your magnetic sense is no bueno. Do I have a blog on that sense? Yep. Tensegrity 5. Magnetism has the HIGHEST oscillatory rate we know of in nature. Few people know this. It is 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 oscillations per second.........

It is hard for the mind to grasp that many things vibrating that many times in a second........But guess what last week on the cruise.....everyone else did there own thing in Playa Del Carmen on the cruise........and What did I make sure to do? I went into tthe crater where those Oscillations have existed for 65 million yrs.........Patrick Griffin asked me how I expended all the energy I did every day and night on the cruise and not get tired or discharge my mammalian battery. What did I do to prepare? I remained ketotic and at once and day and drank a ton of water and ate only DHA at night........why? Because that water assimilated all those oscillations from the crater to renew me.........I knew I could give a lot.......because I was going to get a lot more in my time in the crater.

For those of you bad at math: That number above is 18 quintillion, 446 quadrillion, 744 trillion, 73 billion, 709 million, 551 thousand, 6 hundred, and 16 oscillations per second of vibrational energy. That my dear is physics 101. Get some for those eyes.

Cpt.Tired and Danco3636 like this.
  4. Eye Eye Captain

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  5. I can't find the meaning of TCM, and thank you very much for the physics/life lesson.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Trans cranial magnetism

7. Hell Yes...I kicked this test's ass. Look at my improvement in 2 months with dha (so much you don't even know), tons of am sun, blocking blue light at night. I feel good.
    upload_2015-9-4_7-54-23.png

Attached Files:

Martin, Cpt.Tired and Joe Gavin like this.
  8. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Never really trusted that test - I had full blown mold & Passed the test 100%. Neuroquant MRI is the only way to know what's going on.

9. I don't have any mold symptoms. I took the test when I was reading one of the old blogs just for kicks. It was a surprise that I did badly on it the first time, but Jack explained what it meant - bad eye clocks.

10. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

you'd be surprised to find you do have mold infection. A few labs tests will show it. More than 80% of buildings have mold - mold is found in a hot dry climates and in wet climates.

11. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

So I guess the take home message is that AM sunlight, DHA and avoiding blue light (basically setting our circadian clocks) will help our immune system to fight mold and other chronic infections? That would make sense. But if someone was to have several infections like Lyme, bartonella, barbesia, mold, candida all at the same time (which appears to be the rule rather than the exception) this would create a significant amount of inflammation, making us leptin resistant therefore throwing off our clocks, how much of a difference would the above make?
    I'll speculate answer my own question: It would point the needle in the right direction but it may or may not be enough depending on your n=1

Tracy Guild likes this.
  12. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

even more bad news if your HLA-DR genes are missing. no amount of diet or light will help. These genes put a red flag on bad guys (mold, virus ect) when they enter the body. The immune system sees the red flag & attacks it like an Army. Without those genes your body doesn't flag the bad guys and they move in, set up a family and won't leave. You're screwed. :confused:

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Yes I have heard of that gene. Apparently without it you are unable to remove the toxins and they float around indefinitely!
    Do you know if one could find out if they have that gene with their 23andme results?
    I have heard that they don't test for it but that was on a forum so who knows how accurate that is.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    LBK likes this.
  14. Martin

Martin Gold

Hi Jill1, when you say "missing" HLA gene, are you meaning, "switched off"? And if so, if they got turned off by the environment, then we should strive to change our environment to turn them back on to begin to handle the mold more effectively?

Cpt.Tired and cantweight like this.
  15. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

no - missing. gone, goodbye, so long ect.... Nothing to switch on or off.

16. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

You have to have a Medical Doctor write a Rx for the test - it's taken at a hospital & takes about 4 to 5 weeks to get the results back. You'll need Dr Shoemaker to explain the results - it's a bit tricky to read it.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  17. Martin

Martin Gold

"no - missing. gone, goodbye, so long ect.... Nothing to switch on or off."
    Interesting info - from Dr Shoemaker? Klinghart?

So they disappear? Not just impaired from exposure to non-human crap?

Or never there? As in from birth?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  18. Martin

Martin Gold

I got mine at my local lab, $260 self-pay. One of Shoe's books has the translation for the code. It was relatively easy to figure out how to interpret the HLA test from it.

19. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

But the book doesn't provide the entire picture. You have several HLA-DR genes - which ones are missing this important part. Each one has a certain function. This is where you will find celiac disease - it's one of the HLA-DR genes. If you're missing it - it's from birth. Thank you parents :confused: