1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Continuous light frequency versus different rates in HZ

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Seamus Ryan, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:42 AM.

1. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

Just curious if the hz rates makes a big difference to what you are trying to achieve with the quantlet. I had a thought that in nature the waves/rays from the sun would be continuous, not pulsing at a certain rate (have I got this wrong?) so the best setting for every light frequency to mimic nature is a continuous flow rather than pulsing at different rates? Thoughts everyone?
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

In nature you can be standing under a tree with leaves that "pulse" light in spots. Clouds will pulse light. Think it as further information in the signal to the amazing system known as you.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Lights from variety of sources communicate.

But there is the initial light.
    Wonder if we could eventually distinguish between them.
    Generations of lights. (grand-grandmother-Light, grandmother-Light, Mother-Light)
    Sunlight is not the initial light.

Initial light came from outside of universe.
    Wonder if it is still coming, I guess yes.

4. NeilBB

NeilBB Gold

The terms "outside the universe" and "before the creation of the universe" are without referent, since the universe is the sum of everything by definition, the views of modern physicists notwithstanding.
    Lahelada likes this.