1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

consultation with jack

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Michael Phils, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have those shorts on now........just finished an epic podcast after my epic anniversary party last night in the French Quarter.

caroline and Shijin13 like this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

I partied in synchronicity with you at a triple birthday party in a canyon at a winery outside of Sedona until midnight which I am sure is earlier than you called it quits....the wine was not what I have become accustomed to under your influence...fortunately the Tapas included mussels and lamb which I partook of while the mostly vegetarian crowd chose other offerings..along with some Bordeaux and a Marlborough or two...I danced, played on aerial yoga silks and rings under the moon, absorbed IR from a fire to recharge and at another time from the field of some giant agaves....I was "the guy without a shirt"....there was a laser array on the dance floor of what I am told was high sophistication that constantly changed frequencies and patterns...I was told some colors were not naturally occurring anywhere and might have interesting affects on the brain...I wore blueblockers and danced for a couple hours including whirling continuously for 20 minutes or so at a time...I have been amazed for 25 years since I got the knack of this how the body can move continuously in a circle while the consciousness becomes one of just resting at the center of it unaffected...I do not even need to "spot" myself as I was once taught by dancers anymore...when I stop now the room does not even keep spinning as it did years ago...I do not get nauseous, even with lamb, mussels, bordeaux, tobacco and olives......is this some sort of synchronization and training of the cilia in the cochlea?

Sleep was a little rough, but no hangover and the brain works reasonably well

caroline and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Quite the night for partying...I woke up with a 3 inch scrape on the abdomen from my oyster knife and a hangover but damn the hubby and I had fun!

Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs. :)

caroline likes this.
  4. loving the wine notes jack, is that from a forum somewhere?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy, Happy anniversary .... How many years for you and your bride? big bear hugs to you both! and I suppose the rest of the nite was epic too :p:p:p

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

re Grange and the cruise ..... maybe all the Ozzies can pool our pennies and buy a nice bottle or two ????

7. this is a great idea
    another good one is the Rockford BAsket Press SHiraz, i have been given the tip...

8. Josh

Josh Gold

The music was from your genre's, they had heard of you.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have all my tasting notes on my wine.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If it is good it will get my thoughts on paper.

11. say what?

12. Josh

Josh Gold

I meant the party I was at last night...the DJ knew of your music...most of what they played was from related universes shall we say....interesting combination with serious lasers....

13. ohhh right yep i get you
    wow
    international reach

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Talk about quantum entanglement ..... wow......I think we are all pretty much stuck with each other......

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have limited pennies .... but I am in! as long as Jack doesn't expect oysters too....

16. oceanstarz

oceanstarz New Member

cruise w consults ? any upcoming ? sounds swell

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes they went out to members already by email.