1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

consultation with jack

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Michael Phils, Jul 11, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

can Emeril come and give us epi-paleo cooking lessons?

can Jeremy come too? .... and give us rock climbing lessons ..... and sculpting lessons ...and lessons in living.....

and Sandy can give us lessons/teach us how to be awesome.....and stunning....

if you are too busy to make it - we will manage.....

2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Most disappointed...thought we would have the Mind Melding Rx by then...;).

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  3. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Jack's met you, he knows your quantum tune... Silly :)

Getting on a cruise with all you could be dangerous to the rest of humanity... who's gonna keep an eye on things?? Potential for a reality collapse would be greatly increased... so I'd be glad to be on the boat where this reality keeps tracking ;)

caroline and Sandra like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we have always know each other's quantum tune ....way before Florida. That is why my going to Florida wasn't about meeting Jack.
    That sounds way too presumptuous on my part ....but that is how I have always felt - and I am learning to trust my instincts more and more - every day I am getting way better at just being and just observing and being really conscious ......
    Every day I am so excited to see what the universe has in store for me - it has been pretty spectacular the last few years....

5. Hope

Hope Gold

Funny, I don't remember anything bad "last time".....I think the issue was, people felt free for some reason to make suggestions and share their thoughts because Misty asked about them or was trying to gauge interest...and I think it's only natural that lots of people will chime in and there will be as many thoughts as there are people - or more LOL especially if it's women who change their minds I don't how many times a day?

A very different approach than "Here's what we're doing on x and y date to b and c destination.....feel free to join us for z money"

Just my very humble $.02 :) in hopes that there will be a cruise one day or any get together.....it sure is tons of work to put something like this together.....

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

We may get to go on the cruise!!! Oh I'm so excited!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome! do you dance????

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep........Sandy has got it all but done. She will be sending out info to members soon.

caroline likes this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Only if my eyes are closed!

Hope and caroline like this.
  10. i am definitely gonna try reach the cruise if it happens

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

any date yet????

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes but we are not sending anything out until the website is fixed. A lot of new people can't post yet. The cruise will only be open to Silver, Gold, and Platinum members.

13. might have my birthday there by the looks

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it will be in June.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

awesome ....thanx!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

from NOLA

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Where's that? exactly......Google maps keeps taking me to New Orleans????
    Oh ok ...get it .................................finally:rolleyes:

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep......where I am right now.....waiting for my wife.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

have some fun you two.......

20. whos picking me up at the airport ???