1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

consultation with jack

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Michael Phils, Jul 11, 2014.

1. If Kruse does a Cruise, wow, that would be just awesome!! If I may suggest, a cruise up the coast from Seattle,WA to Juneau, Alaska and back (during both days of summer of course). LOL

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds like a dream, Randy.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

this is just a suggestion .... and my opinion only .....

I suggest that Jack and Sandy make all the arrangements and then let us know ......

Last time there was so many and various suggestions and ideas and criticism and some people won't do this and some people won't do that and some people don't think there should be any charges etc. etc. etc.

and then Jack goes WTF .....

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There wont be a lot of input. Queen's rules. If no one is interested we will go on our own..........we kinda like traveling on the water.

caroline likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

will there be dancing?

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I seem to remember you talking about the motion of the ocean .... I remember all the wrong stuff....

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we always dance...........cause we make our own music.

Stella likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

you both are magic ......I wish I knew where to get some of that .... or maybe I have had more than my share ...

9. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I don't care where the cruise is going or any details because I know it will be worth it....sign me up.

SeaHorse and caroline like this.
  10. cantweight

cantweight Gold

No concerns about the destination here either....all about the company for me.

SeaHorse likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Audrey close your eyes and listen to your thoughts and your heart speak to one another..........the answer you want to find is in that conversation.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I wish more had that sensibility........we all mind learn a lot from one another if we did things in this manner.

Theka likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have learned so much ....and so much more to learn ....and you just made me cry. You always know what to say to me - I don't know how you do that ...but I thank you.

Sandra likes this.
  14. Jeez! I was just making a joke. If on a boat, who cares as long as it is afloat someplace.

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I totally agree Randy - I was just remembering the last go at this ....it wasn't pretty....

16. Yes, I remember too. Lots of whining about irrelevant stuff. Jack got it right not to proceed.

17. I hope so. The slower the better. The closer the better.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - it was embarrassing and ridiculous .....

Jack has no patience or time for crap ...and rightly so ... he could be dancing with his wife!

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

BTW ..... Stella knows all about guns and how to shoot ....... do they have target practice on ships?

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

does Sandy not mind being called "Queen"
    just a suggestion ..... how about - love of my life .... or my beautiful wife..... or the gorgeous woman who loves me in spite of my crazy biohacks .....

one day you are going to find yourself on the couch ....and you won't be happy...... just saying....