1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

consultation with jack

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Michael Phils, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And anytime one is in NOLA it is a party.......just sayin'

Stella, caroline and cantweight like this.
  2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

So what kind of cruise are we talkin bout? Alaskan CT, beaches and oysters...pretty sure either way it will be a booze cruise :D

Also how are boats for the health? Do we get better magnetism in the ocean or must we plant our feet at port to counter?

Shijin13 and Lahelada like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Good question! Interests me as a sailor,too.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot for a second .... when the student arrives = the teacher in you appears.....

rlee314 likes this.
  5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Tonights QandA brought that issue up…..it's a tough one to not take personally but I understand what you are saying…a short cut doesn't get you there if how you get there is the point. However, if we are committed to the full head-on N=1 there will always be questions about a new approach, a supplement or a creative use of a tool for health…all kinds of things come to mind. I'm guessing that what is frustrating is the questions that imply if you take a supplement you will not have to, or don't want to change your life…that I can understand is futile and useless….but for the many people who are changing everything in their lives these questions may just be creative investigations….so how is that for a personal defence without getting too defensive??

rlee314, Gracelind, Shijin13 and 3 others like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

JK - do you have a tentative date in mind?

kyrakitty likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You can innovate your own N=1 anyway you choose but I can not advocate short cuts that are not going to rebuild you cell cytoarchitecture. I think you can and should bio hack your ideas and see how it goes.........but what you asked me was, hey my sleep is better and my ASI is better so how can I make this energy thing happen faster? You can not speed up Mother Nature. When you do my experience has taught me the enemy of good is better too often............that was the message I gave you. I get you did not like it. The message is not about emotions.......it is about thermodynamic coupling. I can not make that any more simple or clear.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    Shijin13 likes this.
  8. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I want in on the cruise. Looking forward to the details so I can make it happen.

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Perhaps more context was the missing link….sleep and ASI is a lot better…but I'm still operating with zero energy during the day, and curious about the cortisol being present, but not accompanying energy…I get that that is a more deep layer of healing. But LDN certainly looks tempting:). I am happy to hear your simple, clear message…and also frothing at the bit. I'll get over it.:)

caroline likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

just curious Sarah ....what would you do for your horse with these problems .....
    How you love and care for your horses always seems so amazing to me........and then you have all that healing music....

11. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

is the title Cruise with Kruse ?

12. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I'll have to think about that Audrey….I am a bit of a "everything but the kitchen sink" kind of person….I like to try a lot of things with the horses and see what they respond to…it's why I've had light therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, osteo etc. all done for the horses before I realized I needed the same kind of attention. The difference with horses is that they live in the present, so they don't get impatient and dream about the future. I've seen and aided horses recover from injuries and illnesses that nobody thought possible. Sometimes this came from particular intervention/support provided to the horse, but, most of the healing was due to changing the environment which allowed the horses to heal themselves. So I get that rushing, pushing and "quick fixing" isn't the way to go….it's the urge to try something new that sucks me in….sometimes that leads to great things, sometimes it leads to magic bullets and dead ends….

But back to the cruise idea….THAT would great!!

cantweight likes this.
  13. cantweight

cantweight Gold

The best part of getting sucked in is the learning that follows. I wonder if Jack often feels about us the way I do about my kids in that I wish they would just listen to me and not experience the failures or hurts their choices may cause. When they don't listen they learn the most....and sometimes when they don't listen I learn.

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sarah ..... really interesting what you said about horses - that is what I was thinking - but don't know how I would actually know that!

living in the present ...don't get impatient....dream of the future...

That's exactly what Jack would say ....

I am assuming the cruise would be fairly soon .... my budget won't be up for that.....sad to say

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it wont be soon...........

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

gives me time to save some $$$$ so the whole family can go! If we can swing that be forewarned. Chaos andHavoc have lots of questions for Dr Kruse!

nicld likes this.
  17. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I was thinking the exact same thing! The kids would love it!

Shijin13 likes this.
  18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

We'd be dangerous together... then throw the kids in the mix. Whoot! Jack may never do another Cruise... have to get in on it the first time...

cinnamon, sjoshua and cantweight like this.
  19. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I just asked the boys what they would ask Dr Kruse.... Jake (11) Said..."How do you ground and CT and eat seafood and not play video games without complaining?" Luke (9) Said..."Whats the coldest temperature you ever CT'd at? Mines 48F."

Shijin13 likes this.
  20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Jack's got some competition w/Luke!!!