1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

consultation with jack

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Michael Phils, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

How do you organise a paid consultation with jack via skype to go through your blood work ?

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

He hasn't been doing consults for the last year or so.

3. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Seahorse thanks for that. A shame.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think if we organize a cruise.........there maybe an opportunity to do something like this as an add on.........me and the wife are in NOLA now talking to people about this very issue.

5. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Excellent. Some of us have the financial resources to pay for these type of things and dont mind doing so. As long as people dont expect free advice after e.g you pay 700usd for a one hour analysis of your results and thats it. You want another analysis you pay again. Keep it simple. A win - win. I realise you are out to help the masses but im a business man and all of us are out there to make a coin. Free advice doesnt pay for my ferrari.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Caroline and my wife are the driving force behind this.......both of them have told me to just do it and not worry about the complainer's who can not do a cruise. Both have pushed me to do for those who will do for themselves........I rather like the evolutionary like advice. Not all thrive or survive in life. I guess I forgot my own remedy while trying to help others.

caroline and Shijin13 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We have a meeting this afternoon with the cruise folks.

oceanstarz and Sandra like this.
  8. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Excellent news. You cant please everyone so no point in even trying. And remember empty vessels usually make the loudest noise.

caroline and Josh like this.
  9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Yippeee.

Sandra likes this.
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I see I am in excellent company! and I never thought you listen to me about anything......

I need a little time to save up tho .....

You are one lucky guy ....with two excellent wives..... just saying....

Sandra likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

JK - you have told me so often ...not everyone survives... you know how hard I find that.

But not everyone thrives either ........hadn't thought about that in quite that way ...

13. Josh

Josh Gold

In this universe nothing is destroyed or lost....it just gets converted to something else.....E=MC2

kovita and Michael Phils like this.
  14. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

I can see the headlines now….

‘Crew manage to stop munity aboard Cruise Ship as a gang of passengers wearing orange coloured glasses force Captain to walk the blank. The munity started after the Captain refused to turn-off the ships power at night to stop EMF, the ice machines broke down from over-use and the supply of oysters ran out after the second day of voyage. A neurosurgeon on-board said that the abnormal passenger behaviour was due to excessive calcium efflux within the brain.” - Routers

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

so... lets go back to consults.... how many consults do I get w/an '82 or '86 Mouton Rosthchild bordeaux?

nicld likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

just a word of advice ...... when doing a consult with JK - don't use an unfortunate choice of words ...and never get back to consult ...... hard to read labs when laughing too hard..... just saying....

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends upon provenance.........of wine

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wife wants to have a sail party the night before boarding for those who want consults........so we may have to soon take head counts and such.

Shijin13 likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

This doesn't sound like a lot of fun for you?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you work does not feel like work it can be fun. Depends upon the other people on the other end........are they ready to be a student and learn or do they just want the short cuts? Shorts cuts do not work long term.......and when they ask questions that are around short cuts I know they are not students of themselves just yet.

caroline and Shijin13 like this.