1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Consult/letter to job

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Alison N, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Jack,

If I set up a consult with you, would you be willing to write a letter justifying EHS symptoms iIm experiencing at my job? I'm leaving but I want them to try and understand the influence of EMF's on health and maybe learn to recognize what is happening. There is a small chance they'd allow me to work remotely, but ultimately I'd like to provide some evidence for what I'm experiencing and nothing will change without some type of documentation. I'm not sure if you do this or not?

Thanks in advance.