1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Constipation

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Arborescence, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Hi,

I'm starting this thread because I need help with this problem I'm dealing with since many years now.
    I've always been prone to constipation but since 1 year it is now a chronic issue, I can't poop without an enema.

The worsening of the problem started 1 year ago when I began to make enemas some enemas with water and some lemon juice "to help the detox" like it was advised by some raw vegan gurus. I now know that the raw vegan sects are crazy and detrimental to my health but tried anything I could at the time to heal myself... I really feel better since I'm on an epi-paleo diet and following Jack advises.

My stools are like a type 4 on the bristol chart but still need the enema to push the poop out, my gut seems to work and the stool to reach the colon, even the muscles to push the poop seems to work but it will not go out.

I've tried a lot of things like Mg, probiotics, sport but nothing works, I became addicted to my enema in order to empty my gut. Even while eating a raw vegan diet with loads of fruits and vegetables I was still constipated!

Any ideas to fix that?

Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If they are a 4 the poop is fine.......in construction from microbiome.......if you need an enema to get it out it tells me you have poor DHA penetration in smooth muscle of the gut to evacuate. Smooth muscle lines the entire gut and it uses calcium to work and calmodulin. Both are spoken about in the blog. Calcium efflux is no bueno for this situation.......so here is the environmental issue rearing its ugly head.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

It can be fixed. I has chronic constipation for years and was on Mirilax 2X a day. Was treated for SIBO for 7 days, started eating fermented foods (homemade sauerkraut, kombucha, bone broth), minded light cycles, clean up environment, eating lots of seafood, including raw. Now, I go almost every morning. The only time I have any issues is when I don't drink enough RO water.

If you have not already, Read CT 7 http://www.jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-7/

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^that