1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Constant headache

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Ben1983, Jun 23, 2015.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Bigger one can hit us soon. We can not really predict the effect because we do not understand universe yet.

2. b612

b612 New Member

My friend told me that she saw Aurora baurealis last night in Lithuania. I thought she was kidding....:D

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

@Lahelada

In regards to the nicotine gum, I have noticed light headedness and weakness.

As for OP maybe the headaches are caused from dehydration but not the sort that could be cured by drinking water. I have always (4yrs) been dehydrated and dry mouth. I have been mostly very low carb and restrictive diet. Since starting CT showers my dry mouth got way worse even though I was drinking more water. The water felt like it wasn't doing any good, maybe even the oposite effect. I am in the proccess of fixing this by eating more leafy greens and fruits and it is working. I think it is something to do with increasing my potassium, the structured water in the plants, and possibly carbs.

Anyway, when you were smashing the rice crispies, etc, you could have been getting nutrients that you are now missing, like potassium, and possibly carbs helps hydration somehow.

What has been mostly working for me is adding spinach/kale/potatoes/fresh oranges to my diet. There is a massive difference in dry tounge when I eat a few oranges as oppose to when I drink the equivalent in water. Maybe it will work the same for your headache?

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Sean,have a look at the nicotine biiohack thread. I posted while you were writing.My headache seems directly linked. Ben has not tried the nicotine gum.His headache seems to come from somewhere else.

seanb4 likes this.