1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Constant headache

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Ben1983, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

i wasn't sure which forum to put this in, but I've had a headache that is nearly constant for 10 days now. I have never been one to get headaches pretty much ever. They have been quite mild but the last two days they have been worse. Today my face has been quite red, too. My skin feels a little drier especially my lips. I have felt quite itritable emotionally as well.mmmmy confidence also feels less. I wonder if it is some sort of mild poisoning...whether I've been bitten or if I've been eating too much fish in tins (I have a tin of fish most days 105grams....pretty small tin). I only have one filling in teeth and it's not a metal one to my knowledge. Any rough ideas? I will try to see someone with one of those biofeedback machines asap. I left work early tonight as just felt too strange to see the shift through to the end.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

This might be way off but is it hot where you are ? You may simply be dehydrated . Sleep ?

seanb4 likes this.
  3. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Winter. Drink plenty. Fall asleep no problem but haven't been sleeping well.

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

hah ,you are not getting off that easily. ;) Winter can be hotter than summer with our constant need to overheat rooms .
    Another thing did you start the nicotine gum ? I remember you asking where to get it. I had a spade/having a spade of headache or better muzzy head I cannot place as I am suffering congestion from a cold that does not go away.

5. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Good memory. No, I never went ahead with it. Since headaches etc my main goal has just been to do the absolute necessary things like cook my food, use bathroom, get through my shifts at work....haven't had motivation for anything outside of what I have to do. Just been clenching teeth as feel itritable.

6. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

I was feeling amazing one day and then downhill the next. Wasn't gradual. Hence why I wonder if bitten or poisoned some other way.

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I will ponder this a little . I have a feeling though that the answer lies somewhere in this blog as you are still a recent convert to eating epi paleo and are still eating little fish. I really do not think it is a tinned fish reaction . Just to alleviate your worry though could you get fresh or frozen for a little while ? More too once you read this blog .....
    http://www.jackkruse.com/emf-rx-the-top-ten-emf-faqs/

Ben1983 likes this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Gotta run,work calls. I will ponder this some more though.

Ben1983 likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Shift work...change in routine,place of work anything new? I am not sold on the poisoning /bite theory as that would also be a slow onset thing in most cases. Now I really will have to run

10. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Well the headachhes have been increasing slightly over the 10 days. Energy went down initially and then has been up and down at various levels each day. Had a couple of energy crashes on two days as well. I did start to take a product about a month ago that as far as I can tell is primarily or only cordyceps. I wonder if I am intolerant to that. I can remove it and see what happens. Not sure how quick I should expect symptoms to die down if that is the case. I think the reason my headaches were worse today and yesterday was because I thought of trying Matt Stones philosophy of drinking less so that urine is yellow not clear....can't remember his reasoning for that as not thinking clear right now....but thought I'd try it as was feeling sjit already to begin with.

11. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

thank you for your replies. Appreciated.

12. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Yeah afternoon shift 2.30pm-midnight. Been on it 8 years but have been feeling awesome lately.....tonnes of energy, clarity in thinking, sleeping ok (but not great) and then boom felt energy dip and headaches began on same day and the day before it started 100% fine.

13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

People around me started to bonk for about ten days ago. Some got flu like things, two got chickenpox from "nowhere".

One thing that i really find binding things together is how we react to natural things. On the 14th this month, earth had some magnetic storms building up from solar activity. Therefor i think that our state of today is shown big times, smallest thing that disturb your ability to respond will end up in bad reactions.

Water inside of you for sure plays huge role. Also, these are times when the smallest details play out loud, search for other factors you miss otherwise.

By the way, how do you react today? This is a day where we should be able to see some weird shit happen to living things. Big storms on earth, on scales that disturb semiconductors big time.

Lahelada likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I would have said not me but I just got home again...Stumbled ,scraped my chin,scraped pride even more. It is the day for it,huh.Thanks for pointing it out.

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Interesting too that my cold flu started around 10 days ago.

16. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

G4 (Severe) Geomagnetic Storm
    When the Kp-index measures Kp=8, a G4 (Severe) geomagnetic storm is in effect.

G4 STORM OVERVIEW
    • G4 storms occur approximately 100 times per 11 years (1 solar cycle);
    • Power systems may experience widespread voltage control problems and some protective systems will mistakenly trip out key assets from the grid;
    • Spacecraft may experience surface charging and tracking problems;
    • Satellite navigation degraded for hours.

18. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Guess how we respond, such a delicate lifeform, for good and bad.

19. b612

b612 New Member

Yesterday I was in a psychotic state. Today... extremely thirsty.
    Ok so probably that's why I'm going nuts these days. Thanks, I didn't know that it was happening

20. b612

b612 New Member

How long is it gonna last?